Windows 10: Windows server 2016

Discus and support Windows server 2016 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i have problem with windows server 2016 i chooise by accident standard setup and after this always my pc going to cmd and alt+ctrl+del... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Filip0604, May 17, 2024.

1. Filip0604 Win User

Windows server 2016

Hello, i have problem with windows server 2016 i chooise by accident standard setup and after this always my pc going to cmd and alt+ctrl+del working..so im very panic because i dont know if i will fix that i mean standard setup convert to desktop setup..so how setup in normal mode my windows server 2016 ? Pls helpppp

:)

Filip0604, May 17, 2024
  2. Ron Fayle Win User

Windows Server 2016 Upgrade

When updating from windows server 2012 R2 to server 2016, I'm not getting the step by step procedures where you can select keep file and apps and other steps. I just get the setup screen, which after couple of minutes it display a window to select what type of windows server you want to install.

Once selected it does a full install of windows server 2016, which re-images the C drive. Afterwards you have to re-install all your applications.

Any suggestions on why it doesn't go through the step by step procedures.

Thank you,

Ron

Ron Fayle, May 17, 2024
  3. Windows 2016 Nano Server

Hi ,

Can we hibernate the windows 2016 Nano server .

What are the steps to proceed with it.

What are the steps to create nano server with bare metal process.

Thanks

NKG

Nitin K Gupta, May 17, 2024
  4. Windows server 2016

server 2016 same error as windows10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that you are having a difficult time with Server 2016 and seems that you have tried the steps as
    suggested by Kapil Arya.

Let me point you in the right direction, where you would get the appropriate help for this issue. I would suggest you to post your query in

TechNet
    forums, where we have experts and support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on Server 2016 to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 17, 2024
Thema:

Windows server 2016

1. Windows server 2016 - Similar Threads - server 2016

2. Self Signed Cert on 2016 Windows server only creates cert valid for 6 weeks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Self Signed Cert on 2016 Windows server only creates cert valid for 6 weeks: Opened MMC.exe as adminAdded the Snap in for CertificationsOpen the menu Certifications > PersonalRight-Click on Personal and choose All Tasks > Request New CertificateClick Next, Choose the AD Enrollment Certificate PolicyClick Next, Choose Template Computers, then...
  3. Self Signed Cert on 2016 Windows server only creates cert valid for 6 weeks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Self Signed Cert on 2016 Windows server only creates cert valid for 6 weeks: Opened MMC.exe as adminAdded the Snap in for CertificationsOpen the menu Certifications > PersonalRight-Click on Personal and choose All Tasks > Request New CertificateClick Next, Choose the AD Enrollment Certificate PolicyClick Next, Choose Template Computers, then...
  4. Server 2016 Bitlocker decrypts drive and I can read it, but no write access is allowed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Server 2016 Bitlocker decrypts drive and I can read it, but no write access is allowed: Server 2016 with all the latest updates applied. Bitlocker encrypted the D: and successfully decrypts after a reboot but we cannot write anything to the drive even through we have full control and run notepad as admin.If we decrypt the drive, reboot, and reencrypt with can...
  5. Server 2016 Bitlocker decrypts drive and I can read it, but no write access is allowed

Server 2016 Bitlocker decrypts drive and I can read it, but no write access is allowed: Server 2016 with all the latest updates applied. Bitlocker encrypted the D: and successfully decrypts after a reboot but we cannot write anything to the drive even through we have full control and run notepad as admin.If we decrypt the drive, reboot, and reencrypt with can...
  6. Windows Server 2016 automatically installs updates without prompting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server 2016 automatically installs updates without prompting: I have a Windows Server 2016 system that had a pending Windows Update; we update through WSUS, systems are set to Download And Notify option 3. Yesterday, I went to install a pending update, and the update failed because there was insufficient free disc space. I cleared...
  7. Windows Server 2016 automatically installs updates without prompting

Windows Server 2016 automatically installs updates without prompting: I have a Windows Server 2016 system that had a pending Windows Update; we update through WSUS, systems are set to Download And Notify option 3. Yesterday, I went to install a pending update, and the update failed because there was insufficient free disc space. I cleared...
  8. Windows server 2016

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows server 2016: Hello, i have problem with windows server 2016 i chooise by accident standard setup and after this always my pc going to cmd and alt+ctrl+del working..so im very panic because i dont know if i will fix that i mean standard setup convert to desktop setup..so how setup in...
  9. visual c++ documentation on asserts debug assertion failed on Windows server 2016 standard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    visual c++ documentation on asserts debug assertion failed on Windows server 2016 standard: visual c++ documentation on asserts debug assertion failed on Windows server 2016 standard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-c-documentation-on-asserts-debug-assertion/3dce82de-32e9-42d6-a3ac-c8e58c228de5
  10. Upgrade windows server 2012 to windows server 2016

Upgrade windows server 2012 to windows server 2016: I am trying to upgrade Server 2012 to Server 2016, Keep Personal Files and Folders option is Disabled. I buy licence and tried to install iso file that they sent me and also download from Microsoft. Windows Server 2016 Microsoft Evaluation Center. language on running Windows...