Windows 10: Windows Server 2016

Discus and support Windows Server 2016 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear How you hide windows updates on the Windows server 2016. I tried downloading WUSHOWHIDE.DIAGCAD from Microsoft site download link broken. Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TrevolinPillay, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Windows Server 2016

Dear

How you hide windows updates on the Windows server 2016. I tried downloading WUSHOWHIDE.DIAGCAD from Microsoft site download link broken.

Can someone please assist.

Thank You

:)

TrevolinPillay, Apr 19, 2021

2. Windows 2016 Nano Server

Hi ,

Can we hibernate the windows 2016 Nano server .

What are the steps to proceed with it.

What are the steps to create nano server with bare metal process.

Thanks

NKG

Nitin K Gupta, Apr 19, 2021
  3. bbinnard Win User
    What will happen on Jan 20, 2016?

Strollin: I understand your suggestion, but that means I'll have to re-install all my sofftware etc. again. This is not an enticing thought at all.

LCDR: I tried the old activation code I used before - it is the same on you posted.

I tried the steps listed at the WinAero site. Last one failed because it said the server could not be located. But I did get the Jan 20, 2016 date back. So that's something.

bbinnard, Apr 19, 2021
  4. Windows Server 2016

server 2016 same error as windows10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that you are having a difficult time with Server 2016 and seems that you have tried the steps as
    suggested by Kapil Arya.

Let me point you in the right direction, where you would get the appropriate help for this issue. I would suggest you to post your query in

TechNet
    forums, where we have experts and support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on Server 2016 to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

Windows Server 2016

1. Windows Server 2016 - Similar Threads - Server 2016

2. Windows Server 2016 version Display Using "Winver" command

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Server 2016 version Display Using "Winver" command: Hi Team, I have a server with Windows Server 2016 standard Operating system installed on it. Lately, I have noticed windows server version is displaying as "Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2016" instead of "Windows Server 2016", when executing command "winver" on CMD. This...
  3. Windows Server Long Path Name Support 2016 vs 2019

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Server Long Path Name Support 2016 vs 2019: I have an issue with extracting a tar file with relatively long paths ~120+ chars into a folder structure that is also relatively long 130 chars, as some of the file names are long enough they exceed the 260 character limit for path names. We have enabled the Enable Win32...
  4. Backing up Win 10 Insider to server 2016 Essentials

Backing up Win 10 Insider to server 2016 Essentials: I have recently built a Server 2016 machine to replace a Linux server as a Home Server. One of my machines is a dual boot Win 10 / Win 10 Insider machine. The Win 10 installation backs up to the Server with no problems. However the Insider system will not back up. It...
  5. Windows server 2016 keeps rebooting itself after 15-20 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows server 2016 keeps rebooting itself after 15-20 minutes: Hi I am having an issue with my server 2016 which keeps rebooting itself after 15-20 minutes. I was wondering if someone can help troubleshoot. It automatically goes to the blue screen with an error code "memory management" Steps I have taken to troubleshoot but it is...
  6. Windows 10 20H2 and Server Essentials 2016 1607 GPO no longer applying

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 20H2 and Server Essentials 2016 1607 GPO no longer applying: So this is my home setup, WIn 10 pro, with Server Essentials 2016 and yes I am using the essentials role, I love the client backup aspect here at home. I allowed our computers to go from Win10 1909 to 20H2. So after upgrading I noticed my computer desktop was not timing...
  7. Windows Server 2016 Essentials Ghost Account Problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Server 2016 Essentials Ghost Account Problem: I created my first standard domain user 'xyz' but I think I may have created the user profile incorrectly. 'xyz' is not listed as a user in Active Directory, but when I try to create user 'xyz' again it says that the user already exists. How can I remove this user so that I...
  8. Issue with Exchange Server 2016 after Win32/IISExchgSpawnCMD.A

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Issue with Exchange Server 2016 after Win32/IISExchgSpawnCMD.A: Hello all, First, thanks in advance for reading my post, and I welcome any and all responses. Tolerance would be appreciated as this is very new to me but I am the only one available to try to get this problem corrected. On to the issue; our on-premises Exchange 2016...
  9. Removing windows server essentials experience from Windows Server 2016 server

Removing windows server essentials experience from Windows Server 2016 server: I have a Windows Server 2016 Standard which was previously a Windows Essentials 2016 running in a HyperV role. Can I safely remove the Windows Server Essentials Experience function without breaking anything? I have the same question for one of my virtual servers which is...
  10. Auto File Replication from Win10 to Win Server 2016

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Auto File Replication from Win10 to Win Server 2016: Hi Team, I am working on a Windows Server 2016 using DFS Replication to automatically Copy the recordings files of Call Recording and Reporting from the Win 10 Machine-192.X.X.X to the Win Server's 2016 local D or E drive. Can someone please help me how I can do that as I...