Windows 10: windows server 2019 black screen for default administrator but not other enterprise admin

Discus and support windows server 2019 black screen for default administrator but not other enterprise admin in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; * I upgraded windows server 2019 from windows server 2012 v2 by keeping nothing. * I logined with local administrator account. * I installed active... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tarik dinc, Aug 21, 2019.

1. windows server 2019 black screen for default administrator but not other enterprise admin

* I upgraded windows server 2019 from windows server 2012 v2 by keeping nothing.

* I logined with local administrator account.

* I installed active directory and doing dcpromo as a second server (the 5 roles of active directory is on the first server)

* After restart i try to login with domain adminstrator account. However it gave black screen after preparing windows.

* I thought it was a profile error. I add a user to enterprise admins. and could be able to login with that account.

* I removed administrator profile from Advanced system settings > User profiles and checked the profilelist in registry and deleted from c:\users\administrator.{domainname} (The size of administrator profile was smaller than default profile and the other enterprise admin profile.

*Still black screen.

* By using other enterpise admin account i logged of the administrator and do "copy to" Default profile and replaced the contents in c:\Users\Administrator.{domainname}. Restarted

* Try to login with administrator. Still Black screen.

* I logged on to server with 2 Remote Desktop Connection with administrator and with other enterprise admin account

*Administrator account has low number of process (# 9 no increase in time) than other account (#26).

* Processes in administrator

- Client Server Runtime Process, CTF Loader, Desktop Window Manager, RDP Clipboard Monitor, ServiceHost: Connected Devices Platform, ServiceHost: Windows Push Notification, Shell Infrastructure Host , Usermode Font Driver Host, Windows Logon Application

*Process in enterprise admin account (other than above)

-Shell Infrastructure Host

- Search

- Client Server Runtime Process, COM Surragate ( number in 2), Runtime Broker, Usermode Font Driver Host, Windows Defender SmartScreen

* Both RemoteDesktop connection and logining on via local machine gives black screen. (They can log of each other)

* The other services work fine Except that permission settings for enterprise admin do not work for a partition (Although windows services can reach that partition)

* I think it is starting server or profile problem. Because no increase in service number during logon and NTUSER.DAT size stuck at 512 KB. (it was 216 KB in default profile)

:)

tarik dinc, Aug 21, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Aug 21, 2019
  3. Black Screen After log in on Admin account

Hi Celrose,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand that you are facing black screen issues in Microsoft account(Admin account) and unable to open Settings app on other user account. Correct me if I am wrong.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What exactly do you mean by: "here is an advanced system care widget on the upper right hand corner though"?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message with this issue?
    • Are you referring to built-in administrator account on your device?

For the issues with Back screen errors on admin account, I suggest you to
    refer to the below post replied by Sharath Srinivasa on August 7, 2015, perform the troubleshooting steps mentioned and check if it helps.

Black screen after upgrading
    to Windows 10

Section: Black screen
    after sign-inand you can see a mouse cursor

For the issues with accessing Settings app on your account:

Let us know what exactly happens when you try to access Settings app?

I suggest you to run SFC scan and check if it helps.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. If a
    Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 21, 2019
  4. Kreij Win User

windows server 2019 black screen for default administrator but not other enterprise admin

admin rights keep disappearing!?!!

What server version is being used.

If in your profile they have added the Administrator role it shoudl see it every time.
    Make sure that the worstation that you are using is actually communicating with the server and not using cached information on login.

They should also make sure that you have "domain" or "enterprise" admin rights, and not just "Administrator". There are serveral types of administrators on windows networks.

Ask them to remove you from the "user" role and make the "domain administrator" role your primary role.

Kreij, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

windows server 2019 black screen for default administrator but not other enterprise admin

1. windows server 2019 black screen for default administrator but not other enterprise admin - Similar Threads - server 2019 black

2. Other User problem on Windows server 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Other User problem on Windows server 2019: Good Day Everyone!Is there someone who can help me? I am using Windows Server 2019 and just today when I restarted the server, my Administrator account was gone and it was replaced with Other User. I can still log in to my Administrator account but I needed to type it...
  3. Other User problem on Windows server 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Other User problem on Windows server 2019: Good Day Everyone!Is there someone who can help me? I am using Windows Server 2019 and just today when I restarted the server, my Administrator account was gone and it was replaced with Other User. I can still log in to my Administrator account but I needed to type it...
  4. rassstp.sys blue screen on Windows Server 2019

rassstp.sys blue screen on Windows Server 2019: Hi,I had a crashed/blue screen in a Windows Server 2019 from rassstp.sys driver.How I can submit the DUMP file to Microsoft?Here is the DUMP file if anyone wants to check it:https://1drv.ms/u/s!An4AtSBrlkjd3BM0fpPgGyyOs9ld?e=Kg1G4tThanks...
  5. rassstp.sys blue screen on Windows Server 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    rassstp.sys blue screen on Windows Server 2019: Hi,I had a crashed/blue screen in a Windows Server 2019 from rassstp.sys driver.How I can submit the DUMP file to Microsoft?Here is the DUMP file if anyone wants to check it:https://1drv.ms/u/s!An4AtSBrlkjd3BM0fpPgGyyOs9ld?e=Kg1G4tThanks...
  6. Windows Server 2019 - Black Screen with Cursor

Windows Server 2019 - Black Screen with Cursor: Hello,I have been running into this situation on Windows Server 2016 and Windows Server 2019 machines for quite some time and never have been able to get a resolution for it. I have a Dell PowerEdge T140 running Windows Server 2019 and on a daily basis I will find that the...
  7. Windows Server 2019 - Black Screen with Cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Server 2019 - Black Screen with Cursor: Hello,I have been running into this situation on Windows Server 2016 and Windows Server 2019 machines for quite some time and never have been able to get a resolution for it. I have a Dell PowerEdge T140 running Windows Server 2019 and on a daily basis I will find that the...
  8. Windows Server 2019 - Black Screen with Cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Windows Server 2019

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Server 2019: Hello, I have a question to the new Windows Server 2019. Is it possible to divide a windows host server for performance sharing? With multiple users working on it at the same time. As an example, that multiple users can play simultaneously on this server? Thus, only the...
  10. Run everything as admin / default administrative permission

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Run everything as admin / default administrative permission: Hello, The constant need for administrator permission and the need to run everything as administrator is something that frustrates me endlessly in windows. I'm talking about thinks like copy pasting, name change or the need to run cmd as administrator for some commands....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 2019 Black screena after adding role

2. shell infrastructure host black screen