Windows 10: Windows Server 2019 Essentials Freezing due to Antivirus Software

Discus and support Windows Server 2019 Essentials Freezing due to Antivirus Software in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am running windows server 2019 essentials evaluation edition wanted to evaluate for at least 3months before purchasing a license. We have one server... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TronixFix, Jan 27, 2022.

1. TronixFix Win User

Windows Server 2019 Essentials Freezing due to Antivirus Software

I am running windows server 2019 essentials evaluation edition wanted to evaluate for at least 3months before purchasing a license. We have one server which is also the File server, AD, DHCP server and DNS server. I have Quickbooks 2014 and 2020 Database service in this server too. I have 12 workstations and Users in the Domain. Network speed is 1G.HardwareDell Optiplex 7070 i7 8-core processor, 3TB HDD, 16GB RAM.ProblemThe server freezes when i install and use Quickheal Server edition Antivirus software. While going through the resource monitor, I noticed that during freezes, deferred proce

:)

TronixFix, Jan 27, 2022

2. Server 2019 Essentials Freezes

I am running windows server 2019 essentials evaluation edition. We have one server which is also the File server, AD, DHCP server and DNS server. I have quickbooks 2014 and 2020 Database service in this server too. I have 12 workstaions and Users in the
    Domain. Network speed is 1G.

Hardware

Dell Optiplex 7070 i7 8-core processor, 3TB HDD, 16GB RAM.

Problem

The server freezes when i install and use Quickheal Server edition Antivirus software. While going through the resource monitor, i noticed that during freezes,
    deferred procedure calls and interrupt server routines takes up about
    21% of CPU usage and above 130% maximum frequency
    . while working fine my CPU utilization is usually below 10% and below 100% maximum frequency.

During these freezes, Users are unable to access shared files and obviously quickbook aborts. As an administrator i can only access the server via remote desktop since the local server becomes totally unresponsive.

Is there a way to tune my server to work optimally with quickheal (or any other antivirus) without these freezes?

lawrenceHK, Jan 27, 2022
  3. Container support for windows server 2019 Essential edition

Does windows server 2019 Essential edition support container feature ?

I am trying to enable this from feature option but it is not showing in list.

Harilpatil, Jan 27, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Windows Server 2019 Essentials update

Source: Windows Server 2019 Essentials update Windows Server Blog

Brink, Jan 27, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows Server 2019 Essentials Freezing due to Antivirus Software - Similar Threads - Server 2019 Essentials

2. Windows Server 2022 Essential

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server 2022 Essential: Hello,I have a small business with my dekstop win 10 pro 21H1, LENOVO / IntelR CoreTM i7-9700 CPU @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHz / RAM 16,0 GB / 64bit OS . All I need is the possibility to have one RDS simultaneously with the user on the desktop. I suppose I need to reinstall my OS to...
  3. Windows Server 2022 Essential

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Server 2022 Essential: Hello,I have a small business with my dekstop win 10 pro 21H1, LENOVO / IntelR CoreTM i7-9700 CPU @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHz / RAM 16,0 GB / 64bit OS . All I need is the possibility to have one RDS simultaneously with the user on the desktop. I suppose I need to reinstall my OS to...
  4. Windows Server 2019 Essentials Freezing due to Antivirus Software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Server 2019 Essentials Freezing due to Antivirus Software: I am running windows server 2019 essentials evaluation edition wanted to evaluate for at least 3months before purchasing a license. We have one server which is also the File server, AD, DHCP server and DNS server. I have Quickbooks 2014 and 2020 Database service in this...
  5. Windows Server 2019 Essentials Freezing due to Antivirus Software

Windows Server 2019 Essentials Freezing due to Antivirus Software: I am running windows server 2019 essentials evaluation edition wanted to evaluate for at least 3months before purchasing a license. We have one server which is also the File server, AD, DHCP server and DNS server. I have Quickbooks 2014 and 2020 Database service in this...
  6. Windows Server Essentials 2019 Installs but wont boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Server Essentials 2019 Installs but wont boot: I'm trying to build a very small footprint server that will offload access to a bunch of USB external drives from my main PC. I chose the Lenovo M93 Tiny PC as it has small footprint and decent specs relatively. It runs an i5, 16gB RAM, and 250gB SSD HD. Only room for one...
  7. Windows Server Essentials 2016

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Server Essentials 2016: I am unable to login under a different username to some of my Pc's. It looks like there is no domain authentication but only the local Cache. This happened after a power failure during an update....
  8. Microsoft server 2019 essentials, folder sharing.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft server 2019 essentials, folder sharing.: I want to share a folder on a server 2019 essentials on my private network. Under advanced sharing tab there are groups and users I have to pick that wound be allowed to access the folder. The only sharing option I found, besides everyone, that allows it -> remote access...
  9. Windows Server 2019 Essentials update

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Server 2019 Essentials update: For more than a decade the Windows Server team has been releasing Windows Server editions tailored to meet the needs of small business environments. Windows Server 2016 Essentials is the current in-market edition of Windows Server made for small business and is available for...
  10. windows essential software ..?

windows essential software ..?: windows essentials for copying and editing my home made family video on dvd.. It is about 200 minutes long but one of the sections within contains a 5 minutes portion I wish to capture and furthur edit and upload to youtube .. Is there any free software for my windows 10...