Windows 10: Windows server 2019 Help - Remote Desktop Related

Discus and support Windows server 2019 Help - Remote Desktop Related in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i am having an issue with my dedicated server that i have installed windows server 2019 on, its currently using the evaluation license with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ZookeMike, Jun 21, 2022.

1. ZookeMike Win User

Windows server 2019 Help - Remote Desktop Related

Hello, i am having an issue with my dedicated server that i have installed windows server 2019 on, its currently using the evaluation license with still over 120 days remaining. Most recently hasnt done it before after around 2-3hours of uptime the server will just be unreachable through the remote desktop program on windows, or any remote desktop software in general. In short, I am using this server to host a game server for DayZ and the game server is running fine, doesnt have any connection issues, nothing like that. All running fine, BUT after the time frame, maybe 2-3 hours not exactly

:)

ZookeMike, Jun 21, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Remote Desktop Services 2019 generally available Windows Server 2019

Source: Remote Desktop Services 2019 generally available with Windows Server 2019 - Windows Server Blog

Brink, Jun 21, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Remote Desktop Services 2019 generally available Windows Server 2019

Source: Remote Desktop Services 2019 generally available with Windows Server 2019 - Windows Server Blog

Brink, Jun 21, 2022
  4. Windows server 2019 Help - Remote Desktop Related

Remote App Programs in Server 2019

Hi Team, Please find the scenario and let me know how I can deploy this.

Server 1 - MS Office Server (Published MS office applications as remote app)

Server 2 - Remote Desktop Session Host (Server 2019) - No MS office applications installed

Server 3 - Broker Server

Server 4 - License Server

Server 5 - RD Web Access

I have created a group policy and added URL (RD Web Access) under remote app and desktop connection and applied to server 2.

I will usually connect to server 2 to access my files which is server 2019. I tried to access an excel file in server 2019 and noticed not able to open with remote app program. If I set default program as EXCEL.RDP file then it opens remote desktop connection
    screen. Please help me with this and this is really urgent and I need to test and deploy.

Thanks,

Ram

Ramachandran Krishnamoorthy, Jun 21, 2022
Thema:

Windows server 2019 Help - Remote Desktop Related

1. Windows server 2019 Help - Remote Desktop Related - Similar Threads - server 2019 Help

2. Remote desktop into Server 2019 keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote desktop into Server 2019 keep crashing: I have a virtual machine on server 2019 hosting some apps and a SQL Database. Seemingly randomly during the day everyone who is RDP / MSTSC to the VM has their window freeze, we can still transact SQL data from external sources, the machine responds to pings and looks...
  3. Remote desktop into Server 2019 keep crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote desktop into Server 2019 keep crashing: I have a virtual machine on server 2019 hosting some apps and a SQL Database. Seemingly randomly during the day everyone who is RDP / MSTSC to the VM has their window freeze, we can still transact SQL data from external sources, the machine responds to pings and looks...
  4. Windows Server 2019 remote desktop not working, help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server 2019 remote desktop not working, help: The RDSM service won't start. What can it be? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-server-2019-remote-desktop-not-working/67d4356f-cf0d-4941-8f67-5fba22956b4b
  5. Windows Server 2019 remote desktop not working, help

Windows Server 2019 remote desktop not working, help: The RDSM service won't start. What can it be? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-server-2019-remote-desktop-not-working/67d4356f-cf0d-4941-8f67-5fba22956b4b
  6. Remote Desktop Related Issues

Remote Desktop Related Issues: There are certain issues that affects most issues on remote desktop connections Please note that i will be posting updates and different troubleshooting scenarios as regards remote desktop issues Kindly share issues as regards remote desktop connect windows 10/11 and also...
  7. Remote Desktop Related Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop Related Issues: There are certain issues that affects most issues on remote desktop connections Please note that i will be posting updates and different troubleshooting scenarios as regards remote desktop issues...
  8. Windows server 2019 Help - Remote Desktop Related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows server 2019 Help - Remote Desktop Related: Hello, i am having an issue with my dedicated server that i have installed windows server 2019 on, its currently using the evaluation license with still over 120 days remaining. Most recently hasnt done it before after around 2-3hours of uptime the server will just be...
  9. Remote Desktop Server

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Remote Desktop Server: Evening All, Just wondering if anyone more experienced can just fill me in on the details - I'm convinced I'm missing something basic! We've got a Windows server 2019 machine that has remote desktop licencing for 50 CALs. However, when the user logs in via RDP, they get...
  10. Remote Desktop Services 2019 generally available Windows Server 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Remote Desktop Services 2019 generally available Windows Server 2019: We released the newest version of Remote Desktop Services (RDS), RDS 2019, on October 2, 2018. RDS 2019 builds on the strong foundation of RDS 2016, letting you rapidly deploy on-premises or in the cloud. RDS 2019 is generally available with Windows Server 2019. RDS 2019...