Windows 10: Windows Server 2019 Kernel-Boot Event ID 19

Discus and support Windows Server 2019 Kernel-Boot Event ID 19 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I'm looking for a comprehensive list of all Microsoft Windows event IDs, specifically need more information on Kernel-boot event 19.Thanks,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zoktolk, Aug 11, 2022.

1. Zoktolk Win User

Windows Server 2019 Kernel-Boot Event ID 19

Hi,I'm looking for a comprehensive list of all Microsoft Windows event IDs, specifically need more information on Kernel-boot event 19.Thanks,

:)

Zoktolk, Aug 11, 2022

2. Kernel-Power event id 41. BugcheckCode 0

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Is this issue specific while playing a particular game?
    3. Which edition of Windows are you currently using?

A Kernel Power Event 41 can occur in the following scenarios.

Scenario 1: The computer restarts, and there is a Stop error BugcheckCode in the event data.

Scenario 2: The computer is shut down by pressing and holding the power button.

Scenario 3: The system randomly restarts and no Stop error BugcheckCode is listed, or the computer is completely unresponsive (hard hang).

I suggest you refer the article on Kernel
    Power Event ID 41
    and follow the steps for the scenario that is causing this error on your PC.

Additionally, you can refer the article on Windows
    Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows

and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Aug 11, 2022
  3. Kernel Processor Reduced (Warning) - Event ID 37

Hello Kadesh,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description you are facing issue with Kernel Processor. I would suggest you to try the steps provided in the threads below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

Kernel-Processor-Power Event
    ID 37 even after Clean Boot

Event 37, Kernel-Processor-Power for all 8 Processors

Note: Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the
    configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Aug 11, 2022
  4. Windows Server 2019 Kernel-Boot Event ID 19

Windows server 2019 power issue.

Dears

I face an issue with server 2019, the server restarts every 1 hour or 2 hours I got this logs

Microsoft-windows-kernel-processor-power event id 55

Processor 3 in group 0 exposes the following power management capabilities:

Idle state type: ACPI Idle (C) States (1 state(s))

Performance state type: ACPI Performance (P) / Throttle (T) States

Nominal Frequency (MHz): 3312

Maximum performance percentage: 100

Minimum performance percentage: 100

Minimum throttle percentage: 12

The kernel power manager has initiated a shutdown transition.

Shutdown Reason: Kernel API

Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 12/19/2021 4:06:50 PM Event ID: 109 Task Category: (103) Level: Information Keywords: (70368744177664),(1024),(4) The kernel power manager has initiated a shutdown transition.

Eng.Emad Hamdi, Aug 11, 2022
Thema:

Windows Server 2019 Kernel-Boot Event ID 19

1. Windows Server 2019 Kernel-Boot Event ID 19 - Similar Threads - Server 2019 Kernel

2. WHEA Logger Event id 19

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA Logger Event id 19: I haveGPU: Radeon RX 6600CPU: Ryzen 5 5600MB: Msi b550 gaming gen 3RAM: 2x8gb 3200mhand im getting this error from 5-8 times a secondA corrected hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Unknown Error SourceError Type: Bus/Interconnect...
  3. WHEA Logger Event id 19

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA Logger Event id 19: I haveGPU: Radeon RX 6600CPU: Ryzen 5 5600MB: Msi b550 gaming gen 3RAM: 2x8gb 3200mhand im getting this error from 5-8 times a secondA corrected hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Unknown Error SourceError Type: Bus/Interconnect...
  4. WHEA Logger Event id 19

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Server 2019, Event ID 1000 and Event ID 1026, powershell.exe or .NET error,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server 2019, Event ID 1000 and Event ID 1026, powershell.exe or .NET error,...: Few weeks after deploying October Patches, Scripts to with Arguments:"Powershell.exe""ExecutionPolicy X -File xxx\yyy\zzz.ps1"are not working anymore. Error states: "Unhandled Exception: System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is...
  6. Windows Server 2019, Event ID 1000 and Event ID 1026, powershell.exe or .NET error,...

Windows Server 2019, Event ID 1000 and Event ID 1026, powershell.exe or .NET error,...: Few weeks after deploying October Patches, Scripts to with Arguments:"Powershell.exe""ExecutionPolicy X -File xxx\yyy\zzz.ps1"are not working anymore. Error states: "Unhandled Exception: System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is...
  7. Windows Server 2019 Kernel-Boot Event ID 19

Windows Server 2019 Kernel-Boot Event ID 19: Hi,I'm looking for a comprehensive list of all Microsoft Windows event IDs, specifically need more information on Kernel-boot event 19.Thanks, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-server-2019-kernel-boot-event-id-19/7a7e0a38-fa32-4fa1-994e-48bf378d6778
  8. WHEA Logger Event ID 19

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WHEA Logger Event ID 19: I have got a brand new build and have been getting this event id pop up every now and then I'm not sure if it's something to worry about as it isn't under critical or error in event viewer it only comes up as a warning. A corrected hardware error has occurred. Reported by...
  9. Event 19 in windows event logger and random kernel 41 events..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event 19 in windows event logger and random kernel 41 events..: Recently I started getting this in my logs a lot: A corrected hardware error has occurred. Reported by component: Processor Core Error Source: Corrected Machine Check Error Type: Translation Lookaside Buffer Error Processor APIC ID: 3 I'm wondering if this is a reason...
  10. WHEA logger event id 19

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WHEA logger event id 19: https://imgur.com/a/A73SX0W Never had this before.The only thing I can think of is the updates from yesterday.Had like 3 different updates and 1 of them was cumulative.(cpu is a 9900k not oc'd) When the error happend I personally noticed nothing tbh and there's seems to be...