Windows 10: windows server 2019 local user getting logoff on random time.

Discus and support windows server 2019 local user getting logoff on random time. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a very strange problem, and after having spent so many hours, still could not find solution.I have windows server 2019 on which one application... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by majidharis1984, May 26, 2023.

1. windows server 2019 local user getting logoff on random time.

I have a very strange problem, and after having spent so many hours, still could not find solution.I have windows server 2019 on which one application is running and it is using local user administrator account, however this account is getting logged off automatically with event id 4647 user-initiated logoff and as a result application also stops working, no one is doing this interactive log off. I have many gops applied based on customized CIS Benchmarking, but I have gone through all settings one by one, and I don't think any setting is doing this action.Can you please suggest what's the c

:)

majidharis1984, May 26, 2023
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, May 26, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    New File Share Witness Feature in Windows Server 2019

Source: New File Share Witness Feature in Windows Server 2019 | Clustering and High-Availability

Brink, May 26, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

windows server 2019 local user getting logoff on random time.

New File Share Witness Feature in Windows Server 2019

Source: New File Share Witness Feature in Windows Server 2019 | Clustering and High-Availability

Brink, May 26, 2023
Thema:

windows server 2019 local user getting logoff on random time.

1. windows server 2019 local user getting logoff on random time. - Similar Threads - server 2019 local

2. Time not sync on Domain Windows Server 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time not sync on Domain Windows Server 2019: Hey Guys, my Clients showing an incorrect Time. I tried to force the sync with Telling me. The service has not been started . But when i'm looking @ services it telling me its runningTried restart but didn't work either. Can you help me with this?Thx!...
  3. Windows Server 2019 users/groups

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server 2019 users/groups: hi,i have local user on server. app_userI'd like to run app using this user but windows ask me about administrator permission. I'd like allow local user to run this app but I don't want to give him administrator permission. How can i manage this?thanks in advance for help....
  4. Windows Server 2019 users/groups

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Server 2019 users/groups: hi,i have local user on server. app_userI'd like to run app using this user but windows ask me about administrator permission. I'd like allow local user to run this app but I don't want to give him administrator permission. How can i manage this?thanks in advance for help....
  5. windows server 2019 local user getting logoff on random time.

windows server 2019 local user getting logoff on random time.: I have a very strange problem, and after having spent so many hours, still could not find solution.I have windows server 2019 on which one application is running and it is using local user administrator account, however this account is getting logged off automatically with...
  6. Other User problem on Windows server 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Other User problem on Windows server 2019: Good Day Everyone!Is there someone who can help me? I am using Windows Server 2019 and just today when I restarted the server, my Administrator account was gone and it was replaced with Other User. I can still log in to my Administrator account but I needed to type it...
  7. Other User problem on Windows server 2019

Other User problem on Windows server 2019: Good Day Everyone!Is there someone who can help me? I am using Windows Server 2019 and just today when I restarted the server, my Administrator account was gone and it was replaced with Other User. I can still log in to my Administrator account but I needed to type it...
  8. forcing a user to logoff

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    forcing a user to logoff: Is there a way to force a user to log off at a specific time? My goal is to have my daughters account log her off at 9pm I thought there would be a local group policy, but there is not a setting for that. submitted by /u/bandion1 [link] [comments]...
  9. Windows random logoff

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows random logoff: So windows just randomly logs off during regular work on my laptop. Event viewer does not seem to show any irregularities or events that may cause it to log off, it only shows that the system has logged off. Any reason for this random events? Current windows 10 version...
  10. Idle logoff of users?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Idle logoff of users?: Are there any solutions to Idle logoff of users? I want to "logoff" the person that abandons their session and forgets to logout. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/idle-logoff-of-users/9286638a-a850-41c1-95d5-5ab51947efba