Windows 10: Windows server 2019 power issue.

Discus and support Windows server 2019 power issue. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; DearsI face an issue with server 2019, the server restarts every 1 hour or 2 hours I got this logsMicrosoft-windows-kernel-processor-power event id... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Eng.Emad Hamdi, Dec 19, 2021.

1. Windows server 2019 power issue.

DearsI face an issue with server 2019, the server restarts every 1 hour or 2 hours I got this logsMicrosoft-windows-kernel-processor-power event id 55Processor 3 in group 0 exposes the following power management capabilities: Idle state type: ACPI Idle C States 1 states Performance state type: ACPI Performance P / Throttle T States Nominal Frequency MHz: 3312 Maximum performance percentage: 100 Minimum performance percentage: 100 Minimum throttle percentage: 12.......................................The kernel power manager has initiated a shutdown transition. Shutdown Reason: Ke

:)

Eng.Emad Hamdi, Dec 19, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Dec 19, 2021
  3. Fatmasari Win User
    Activate RDS CAL 2019 on Windows Server 2016

Dear Microsoft Support,

We recently purchased Windows Server RDS CAL 2019.

When we tried to install Windows Server RDS CAL 2019 into Windows Server 2016, it shows the license is not recognized and couldn’t install.

My questions are :

1. Can’t Windows RDS CAL 2019 be installed in Windows Server 2016? If can, how?
    2. Is there any way to downgrade RDS CAL from 2019 to 2016 version?

Thanks,

Fatmasari, Dec 19, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Windows server 2019 power issue.

Windows 10 power issue

Hi Adithyaram,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps bellow and check if it helps

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with power. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Power.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Power troubleshooter

Method 2: I suggest you to update drivers and check if that helps. If that issue persist please uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer website. Both Display
    driver and Audio drivers.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Select Display Adapter and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Dec 19, 2021
Thema:

Windows server 2019 power issue.

1. Windows server 2019 power issue. - Similar Threads - server 2019 power

2. Windows Server 2019-Firewall issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server 2019-Firewall issues: Hi Team,Requesting help on the Server-2019 firewall, as it is automatically resetting itself to default within seconds and when I'm creating any rule or allowing any app through it, it is resetting itself to default settings and deletes all the rules which I'm creating.Note...
  3. Windows Server 2019-Firewall issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Server 2019-Firewall issues: Hi Team,Requesting help on the Server-2019 firewall, as it is automatically resetting itself to default within seconds and when I'm creating any rule or allowing any app through it, it is resetting itself to default settings and deletes all the rules which I'm creating.Note...
  4. Issue with server 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with server 2019: Hello all. I am having an issue with my server Win Server 2019, and I am not sure what it not configured right. I have a website setup on the server, it is an asp,net MVC site. When I browse to the site I get a server error. `Description: An exception occurred while...
  5. Issue with server 2019

Issue with server 2019: Hello all. I am having an issue with my server Win Server 2019, and I am not sure what it not configured right. I have a website setup on the server, it is an asp,net MVC site. When I browse to the site I get a server error. `Description: An exception occurred while...
  6. Windows server 2019 power issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows server 2019 power issue.: DearsI face an issue with server 2019, the server restarts every 1 hour or 2 hours I got this logsMicrosoft-windows-kernel-processor-power event id 55Processor 3 in group 0 exposes the following power management capabilities: Idle state type: ACPI Idle C States 1 states...
  7. sound issues on windows server 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sound issues on windows server 2019: Hi I have a problem in the sound it's not running i install the driver but he show me this driver it's not compatible for this OS and when i tried to use hp support assistance the systéme close the outil . anyone can help me i will be so gratful...
  8. sound issues on windows server 2019

sound issues on windows server 2019: Hi I have a problem in the sound it's not running i install the driver but he show me this driver it's not compatible for this OS and when i tried to use hp support assistance the systéme close the outil . anyone can help me i will be so gratful...
  9. sound issues on windows server 2019

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. SERVER 2019 - Inheritance Issue.

SERVER 2019 - Inheritance Issue.: Hi Everyone,We have a strange issue going on SERVER 2019, a couple of files are inheriting the permissions from the parent folder. I have tried all the options, upon googiling, there are a couple of threads mentioning few users have the same issue.I have tried all the options...