Windows 10: Windows Server 2019

Discus and support Windows Server 2019 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have a question to the new Windows Server 2019. Is it possible to divide a windows host server for performance sharing? With multiple users... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Leon Cwiertnia, May 28, 2019.

1. Windows Server 2019

Hello,

I have a question to the new Windows Server 2019.

Is it possible to divide a windows host server for performance sharing? With multiple users working on it at the same time. As an example, that multiple users can play simultaneously on this server? Thus, only the performance is shared. We have only one GPU but a good CPU. As I know it was possible in the present Server versions like WinServer 2016.

Thank you all for your Answers.

Greeting Leon Cwiertnia

:)

Leon Cwiertnia, May 28, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, May 28, 2019
  3. Container support for windows server 2019 Essential edition

Does windows server 2019 Essential edition support container feature ?

I am trying to enable this from feature option but it is not showing in list.

Harilpatil, May 28, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Windows Server 2019

Remote Desktop Services 2019 generally available Windows Server 2019

Source: Remote Desktop Services 2019 generally available with Windows Server 2019 - Windows Server Blog

Brink, May 28, 2019
Thema:

Windows Server 2019

1. Windows Server 2019 - Similar Threads - Server 2019

2. Users cant login Office 365 on Server 2019 RDS

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Users cant login Office 365 on Server 2019 RDS: Error 0xCAA30194Error: 0xCAA30194 The server has not found anything matching the requested URI Uniform Resource Identifier.UI flow is completed with errorLogged at webuitokenrequest.cpp, line: 172, method: WebUITokenRequest::FinalizeUIFlow.Request: authority:...
  3. Root Cause Analysis - System Reboot - v1809 (Windows Server 2019)

in Windows 10 Support
    Root Cause Analysis - System Reboot - v1809 (Windows Server 2019): Hi all, Thanks in advance for any responses. My OS is actually Windows Server 2019 Essentials, however I am looking for general troubleshooting guidance related. ########## SYMPTOM ########## OS Reboots when NVMe SSD begins experiencing heavy write activity. ######### ERRORS...
  4. Windows 2019 server users - any later version than 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 2019 server users - any later version than 1809: Hi there Anybody know if Windows server 2019 has anything later than 1809 -- I know these are often LTS releases but I'm curious to know what happens to these 1809 versions as W10 itself loses 1809 support soon. I've no probs in using the server - it's mega fast and I'm using...
  5. "inspect" Driver Debug Version Start Failure, Windows Server Essential 2019

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "inspect" Driver Debug Version Start Failure, Windows Server Essential 2019: I'm working with the Windows Sample Driver "inspect": https://github.com/microsoft/Windows-driver-samples/tree/master/network/trans/inspect I can run the driver inspect.sys on Windows 10 Pro with no issues, both Release and Debug versions. I can also run the driver on...
  6. Windows Server Long Path Name Support 2016 vs 2019

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Server Long Path Name Support 2016 vs 2019: I have an issue with extracting a tar file with relatively long paths ~120+ chars into a folder structure that is also relatively long 130 chars, as some of the file names are long enough they exceed the 260 character limit for path names. We have enabled the Enable Win32...
  7. Server 2019 fails to boot after installing April updates KB5001342

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Server 2019 fails to boot after installing April updates KB5001342: Server 2019 failed to reboot after installing the latest updates with 'ACPI.sys is corrupt or missing' After trying a plethora of possible fixes that got nowhere, DISM RevertPendingAction got it back up and running. I did notice that, apart from the update, it was also...
  8. Windows Print Server Aliases configured in Windows Server 2019: Operation could not be...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Print Server Aliases configured in Windows Server 2019: Operation could not be...: hi all, we have been using the printer server ALIAS name and it was working until last month, can someone help what would be the reason of creating this error [ATTACH] I have tried removing the last windows update. have tried checking all the reg values are still in...
  9. Microsoft Datacenter Server 2019 Printer spooler

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Datacenter Server 2019 Printer spooler: Hello. I have a Datacenter 2019 installed on a virtual machine. Actually, I've updated server 2008 r2 to datacenter 2019. for now, I have some issue that I think the problem is a printer spooler service. The software I'm using just stops on a printer choosing. And only on...
  10. RDP on WIN 10 connection problems to VM Server Win 2019

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RDP on WIN 10 connection problems to VM Server Win 2019: Hi, i am trying to connect to a virtual server with RDP, but get a error like: Fehlercode: 0x4 Erweiterter Fehlercode: 0x0 Aktivitäts-ID: {eaf4b199-64bc-4254-8b30-86aa98e70000} i have a different connection on the same workstation, also to a Win2019 Server.. this one...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. improvements to the end user performance in RDS 2019

2. what version of windows server 2019 will allow domain users to log in?