Windows 10: Windows Server Administration

Discus and support Windows Server Administration in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Friends, I am a tech for a small business and I have been having trouble trying to come up with a solution for a problem and wanted to know if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PneumaticClock, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Windows Server Administration

Hello Friends,

I am a tech for a small business and I have been having trouble trying to come up with a solution for a problem and wanted to know if anyone has any advice.

The company I work for is a healthcare facility that employs ~15 people with ~30 machines running Windows 7 & 10 all connected to our in house server. Currently, all of our employees have there own profile on the domain, but our doctors are using a shared login to use our medical equipment. We have maybe 15 different computers hooked up to different medical devices that store their data to our server. For the future we need to be able to log who last modified certain files on the medical devices (which I believe can be accomplished with auditing on those target files). So now every doctor that currently uses the shared profile would now use their individual logins.

The problem comes with this. If this happens I would have to change various settings on every medical software used per doctor per machine, which does not sound great on a scalable level. I think the use of roaming profiles would take a long time to log in and out for every patient. Any advice on a best practice? Also, I guess my question is, is there any way to globally change settings per computer for specific programs?

:)

PneumaticClock, Aug 9, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Aug 9, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 9, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows Server Administration

Network Administrator

General info --> Network administrator

You may be better off looking at the job descriptions for some of the businesses you wish to do the job for; as, some companies have varying duties and requirements.

This is a sample at Monster.com:
    Spoiler
    This is another sample from America's Job Exchange:

Spoiler

95Viper, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows Server Administration

1. Windows Server Administration - Similar Threads - Server Administration

2. Operating System: contact your system administrator to upgrade Windows server or Enterprise...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Operating System: contact your system administrator to upgrade Windows server or Enterprise...: I tried to update my windows from 1809 to 22hs and this happen once I run Windows 10 Update Assistent. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/operating-system-contact-your-system-administrator/6c938769-19a5-44dd-b354-32b993d289b5
  3. Operating System: contact your system administrator to upgrade Windows server or Enterprise...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Operating System: contact your system administrator to upgrade Windows server or Enterprise...: I tried to update my windows from 1809 to 22hs and this happen once I run Windows 10 Update Assistent. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/operating-system-contact-your-system-administrator/6c938769-19a5-44dd-b354-32b993d289b5
  4. Operating System: contact your system administrator to upgrade Windows server or Enterprise...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. After installing server 2016; I’m getting a full black screen with Administrator:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After installing server 2016; I’m getting a full black screen with Administrator:...: After installing server 2016. It’s showing full black screen nothing else pops up except box with Administrator: C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe. How do I go about restoring my desktop back to its original?...
  6. After installing server 2016; I’m getting a full black screen with Administrator:...

After installing server 2016; I’m getting a full black screen with Administrator:...: After installing server 2016. It’s showing full black screen nothing else pops up except box with Administrator: C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe. How do I go about restoring my desktop back to its original?...
  7. After installing server 2016; I’m getting a full black screen with Administrator:...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Operating System: contact your system administrator to upgrade Windows server or Enterprise...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Operating System: contact your system administrator to upgrade Windows server or Enterprise...: I tried to update windows to play new games but this keeps popping up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/operating-system-contact-your-system-administrator/4eddc123-b696-4120-ac36-92f9c7902f2d
  9. Operating System: contact your system administrator to upgrade Windows server or Enterprise...

Operating System: contact your system administrator to upgrade Windows server or Enterprise...: I tried to update windows to play new games but this keeps popping up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/operating-system-contact-your-system-administrator/4eddc123-b696-4120-ac36-92f9c7902f2d
  10. Operating System: contact your system administrator to upgrade Windows server or Enterprise...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade