Windows 10: Windows Server Change

Discus and support Windows Server Change in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I made a very stupid mistake. So I set up my copy on Windows Server 2019 Standard, after that I realized I needed to add another disk to the array so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Coolbeans007, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Windows Server Change

I made a very stupid mistake. So I set up my copy on Windows Server 2019 Standard, after that I realized I needed to add another disk to the array so by mistake I used the raid card in my server. I had to delete Windows and install it again. Now it says that it's already been used. When going through the activation settings and entering my Microsoft account details I get "Oops, something went wrong
    Whatever happened, it was probably our fault. Please try again." I have no idea why it's broken now so if anyone knows how to fix this I'm open to suggestions.

:)

Coolbeans007, Jan 25, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Jan 25, 2021
  3. How do you change server/port setting in Outlook 365?

I cannot find any sort of settings for an existing account that I have. I searched around and found someone on the Microsoft forum that suggested a regedit, which I did, but nothing happened.

I googled this and found someone showing steps for changing server settings, but none of the menu tabs exist for me. Is there a way around this?

bigblocktowncar, Jan 25, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

Windows Server Change

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

Windows Server Change

1. Windows Server Change - Similar Threads - Server Change

2. How can I change that into you can play servers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change that into you can play servers?: How?pls teach me how to play in servers I got the same problem that's why I came into this website pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-that-into-you-can-play-servers/c48b055e-8e05-4d5b-93bd-59c8dd19222d
  3. How can I change that into you can play servers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I change that into you can play servers?: How?pls teach me how to play in servers I got the same problem that's why I came into this website pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-that-into-you-can-play-servers/c48b055e-8e05-4d5b-93bd-59c8dd19222d
  4. I have used active directory server 2019 but how can i find out user attribute change like...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have used active directory server 2019 but how can i find out user attribute change like...: I have used active directory server 2019 but how can i find out user attribute change like modified date or attribute type change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-used-active-directory-server-2019-but-how/2a28366f-a30f-4215-b6fa-b41735f23bfe
  5. I have used active directory server 2019 but how can i find out user attribute change like...

I have used active directory server 2019 but how can i find out user attribute change like...: I have used active directory server 2019 but how can i find out user attribute change like modified date or attribute type change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-used-active-directory-server-2019-but-how/2a28366f-a30f-4215-b6fa-b41735f23bfe
  6. I have used active directory server 2019 but how can i find out user attribute change like...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. After october update oledb connection to SQL Server 2022 fails. did something change?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After october update oledb connection to SQL Server 2022 fails. did something change?: //// Fetch the row// hResult = m_SelectCommand.MoveFirst; if FAILEDhResult { m_LastError = FormatResulthResult; return false; }Fails at line ATLASSUMEm_pAccessor != NULL;in atldbcli.h...
  8. After october update oledb connection to SQL Server 2022 fails. did something change?

After october update oledb connection to SQL Server 2022 fails. did something change?: //// Fetch the row// hResult = m_SelectCommand.MoveFirst; if FAILEDhResult { m_LastError = FormatResulthResult; return false; }Fails at line ATLASSUMEm_pAccessor != NULL;in atldbcli.h...
  9. New storage server, Windows 10, attempt to change static ip address, hit apply, server...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New storage server, Windows 10, attempt to change static ip address, hit apply, server...: New storage server, Windows 10, attempt to change static ip address, hit apply, server automatically reboots. Why?Double-checked "admin rights". Attempts were performed using the Management NIC, nor data NIC....
  10. New storage server, Windows 10, attempt to change static ip address, hit apply, server...

New storage server, Windows 10, attempt to change static ip address, hit apply, server...: New storage server, Windows 10, attempt to change static ip address, hit apply, server automatically reboots. Why?Double-checked "admin rights". Attempts were performed using the Management NIC, nor data NIC....