Windows 10: Windows Server engineering team moved into Windows and Devices Group

Discus and support Windows Server engineering team moved into Windows and Devices Group in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is moving the engineering team responsible for Windows Server to the Windows and Devices Group, resulting in all versions of Windows at the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows Server engineering team moved into Windows and Devices Group

Read more: Microsoft to move Windows Server engineering team into Windows and Devices Group | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Jul 22, 2016

2. How to move Sticky Notes without using a Mouse?

Hi. I'm Fernando and I work on the sticky notes engineering team at Microsoft

I'm sorry this is not working and thank you for your detailed descriptions of the problem.

An alternate way of moving windows that doesn't use a third party tools is to use Alt + Space to bring up a windows menu that has a 'move' option on it. Then select 'move' and it should put you in a move mode where you can use the cursors to move the window.
    Press enter once the window is where you want it to exit this mode.

This works for me in most apps including sticky notes but definitely please let me know if this doesn't work or if it's not an easy alternative to what you are use to.

Thanks,

Engineer on Microsoft Sticky Notes Team

Fernando Viton, Jul 22, 2016
  3. The group policy client server failed in sign in

When i turn on my laptop using my sign in option then after giving the password it shows me the group policy client server failed in sign in option.how to solve this problem.

Moved from ( Windows / Windows 10 / Power on or off a device )

imtiazsakib, Jul 22, 2016
Thema:

Windows Server engineering team moved into Windows and Devices Group

1. Windows Server engineering team moved into Windows and Devices Group - Similar Threads - Server engineering team

2. Search Engine Not Remembering Device???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search Engine Not Remembering Device???: Hello-Ever since my financial institution updated their website, I have to be sent another pass-code every time I exceed 'idle time limit' on the site. Several customer service reps at my financial institution claim my browser -Duck Duck Go-- is not allowing my my device to...
  3. Search Engine Not Remembering Device???

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search Engine Not Remembering Device???: Hello-Ever since my financial institution updated their website, I have to be sent another pass-code every time I exceed 'idle time limit' on the site. Several customer service reps at my financial institution claim my browser -Duck Duck Go-- is not allowing my my device to...
  4. Windows Server 2019 users/groups

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server 2019 users/groups: hi,i have local user on server. app_userI'd like to run app using this user but windows ask me about administrator permission. I'd like allow local user to run this app but I don't want to give him administrator permission. How can i manage this?thanks in advance for help....
  5. Windows Server 2019 users/groups

Windows Server 2019 users/groups: hi,i have local user on server. app_userI'd like to run app using this user but windows ask me about administrator permission. I'd like allow local user to run this app but I don't want to give him administrator permission. How can i manage this?thanks in advance for help....
  6. Windows Server 2019 NIC teaming issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server 2019 NIC teaming issue: Dear all,We have several servers connected directly on firewall which is working on HA High Availability Mode- Fortinet. Whenever we observer any failure on link firewall changes from Primary to Secondary and during switchover for brief ports on primary firewall is switched...
  7. Windows Server 2019 NIC teaming issue

Windows Server 2019 NIC teaming issue: Dear all,We have several servers connected directly on firewall which is working on HA High Availability Mode- Fortinet. Whenever we observer any failure on link firewall changes from Primary to Secondary and during switchover for brief ports on primary firewall is switched...
  8. Moving a script from Windows Server 2008 to Server 2012.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Moving a script from Windows Server 2008 to Server 2012.: I have a script that runs on Windows Server 2008 that will not work on Windows 2012. It is connecting to an Oracle database that can connect on both servers. The line that fails is the connection string below. Const sConnectionString = "DRIVER={Microsoft ODBC for...
  9. Come see the Windows Server team at RSA 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Come see the Windows Server team at RSA 2017: Are you going to the RSA Conference in San Francisco on Feb 13th-17th?Microsoft is proud to be a sponsor for another year for one of the largest cybersecurity events in the world. Stop by the Microsoft Infrastructure Security booth (#N3501) where we will have multiple demo...
  10. Almost all of Microsoft's engineering teams collaborated on "next Windows" internal memo

in Windows 10 News
    Almost all of Microsoft's engineering teams collaborated on "next Windows" internal memo: Officially, no one at Microsoft is talking about the next major version of Windows, although we know that the company is working to add a Start menu back to the desktop for a forthcoming Windows 8.1 update. However, that doesn't mean Microsoft isn't working on that project....