Windows 10: Windows Server Evaluation Center

Discus and support Windows Server Evaluation Center in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to download an evaluation copy of Microsoft Server 2019 but when I click on the link to enter the Evalution center it takes me to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Willie Franklin wfranklin, May 5, 2022.

1. Windows Server Evaluation Center

I am trying to download an evaluation copy of Microsoft Server 2019 but when I click on the link to enter the Evalution center it takes me to a download page with no options to download the iso. Does Microsoft not offer the Evaluation iso like it use too?

:)

Willie Franklin wfranklin, May 5, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Windows Server 2022 is now in preview on the Evaluation Center

Source: https://cloudblogs.microsoft.com/win...uation-center/

See also:

Brink, May 5, 2022
  3. wdh_223 Win User
    Evaluation license for Windows Server 2016

Dear community,

I am currently preparing for the 70-740 exam and was wondering if there is a way to get an evaluation license key so that I can start to install and configure Windows Server 2016 in my home environment and work through the course material.

When I go to the Microsoft Evaluation Center and use the dropdown-menu 'Products' I can only find evaluation software/keys for the newest Server 2019 version. Searching for Windows Server 2016 doesn't yield any results.

Hopefully someone can help me out with this.

Thanks in advance!

wdh_223, May 5, 2022
  4. Hafiz86 Win User

Windows Server Evaluation Center

Convert Windows Server 2012 R2 Evaluation to Windows Server 2012 R2

I have purchased the product key of Windows Server 2012 R2. Now the server is on Windows Server 2012 R2 Evaluation. I found a few links there they explained on how to convert from Windows Server 2012 R2 Evaluation to Windows Server 2012 R2 with valid product
    key. One of the example is this link:

How to activate Windows Server 2012 R2 Evaluation - Nicolas Ignoto, CTP

Is this a correct way to do? If I follow this step, will my data be erased?

I want to avoid formatting/fresh Windows install because there are some software in the server that we do not know how to backup. We just want to get it activated now, backup will be sorted out later.

Hafiz86, May 5, 2022
Thema:

Windows Server Evaluation Center

1. Windows Server Evaluation Center - Similar Threads - Server Evaluation Center

2. I have a Server with an Evaluation copy of windows Server 2022 on it, can i sell it with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Server with an Evaluation copy of windows Server 2022 on it, can i sell it with...: I have a Server with an Evaluation copy of windows Server 2022 on it, can i sell it with the Evaluation copy on it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-server-with-an-evaluation-copy-of-windows/e10306fb-843a-4d8f-bb16-10c254a42802
  3. Evaluation Center Software License Terms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Evaluation Center Software License Terms: Hello Everyone, Forgive the question but every time I boot up & begin the installation process for the Server OS & Windows Enterprise that I have tried to install in my VMware player for the years 2019 & 2022 , but it cannot find the Microsoft software license terms am I...
  4. Evaluation Center Software License Terms

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Evaluation Center Software License Terms: Hello Everyone, Forgive the question but every time I boot up & begin the installation process for the Server OS & Windows Enterprise that I have tried to install in my VMware player for the years 2019 & 2022 , but it cannot find the Microsoft software license terms am I...
  5. Evaluation Center Software License Terms

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Windows Server Evaluation Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server Evaluation Center: I am trying to download an evaluation copy of Microsoft Server 2019 but when I click on the link to enter the Evalution center it takes me to a download page with no options to download the iso. Does Microsoft not offer the Evaluation iso like it use too?...
  7. Windows server 2019 standard evaluation version activation issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows server 2019 standard evaluation version activation issues: Hello,I have installed windows server 2019 standard evaluation version in my server and now tryin to activate with available MAK license. When I am trying to activate I get error says the activation key is not valid but the keys are valid. I get the below error while trying...
  8. Windows server 2019 standard evaluation version activation issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows server 2019 standard evaluation version activation issues: Hello,I have installed windows server 2019 standard evaluation version in my server and now tryin to activate with available MAK license. When I am trying to activate I get error says the activation key is not valid but the keys are valid. I get the below error while trying...
  9. Unable to download windows 10 from microsoft evaluation center

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to download windows 10 from microsoft evaluation center: Hi, https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/ Every time i click on " Get Started " it asks me to choose between products then i choose windows and click on " Windows 10 Enterprise " the page just refreshes rather to go on next step ( the step where we select iso and...
  10. New Year’s Resolution: Evaluate Windows Server 2012R2 and System Center 2012R2

in Windows 10 News
    New Year’s Resolution: Evaluate Windows Server 2012R2 and System Center 2012R2: Windows Server 2012 R2 and Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 are now available. Try the free 180-day evaluations and see how the latest releases provide enterprise-class datacenter and hybrid cloud solutions. Link. 1433