Windows 10: "Windows server is unavailable."

Discus and support "Windows server is unavailable." in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently changed hardware on my PC so I was going through the normal re-activation process and I get an error saying that the server is unavailable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Sir BartholomewGilley, Feb 8, 2019.

1. "Windows server is unavailable."

I recently changed hardware on my PC so I was going through the normal re-activation process and I get an error saying that the server is unavailable at this time, please try again. Any one else run into this issue? I can verify my Windows version just fine and check for updates but I can't activate

:)

Sir BartholomewGilley, Feb 8, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Feb 8, 2019
  3. SOHO1 Win User
    How to resolved "RPC Server Unavailable" - and no recover options !?

I have multiple external USB devices.
    I just added another (a fourth drive) and
    the VSS stopped, causing Disk Management not to report anything about my drives and not allow me to rescan them.

"Windows server is unavailable." [​IMG]

I restarted VSS and tried to rescan my drives. This resulted in "RPC Server unavailable". The service says it is running, but offers no restart. It also has all recovery options greyed out.

Cannot add or scan any of my former external drives now.
    Suggestions?

SOHO1, Feb 8, 2019
  4. "Windows server is unavailable."

Windows Defender won't start (RPC server unavailable)

It says the RPC server is unavailable, but it's up and running in services.

There are also some services with random hash suffixes. Maybe it's related?

grandriver, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

"Windows server is unavailable."

1. "Windows server is unavailable." - Similar Threads - server unavailable

2. RPC Server Unavailable. Windows 10. Cannot log in, pc will not restart or shut down.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RPC Server Unavailable. Windows 10. Cannot log in, pc will not restart or shut down.: I cannot log into my PC at all. I have Windows 10. I put in my PIN and it comes up with a message saying RPC Server Unavailable. It will not let me log in. It will not shut down or restart. I have tried googling solutions, however none of these work since I can't even log in....
  3. RPC Server Unavailable. Windows 10. Cannot log in, pc will not restart or shut down.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RPC Server Unavailable. Windows 10. Cannot log in, pc will not restart or shut down.: I cannot log into my PC at all. I have Windows 10. I put in my PIN and it comes up with a message saying RPC Server Unavailable. It will not let me log in. It will not shut down or restart. I have tried googling solutions, however none of these work since I can't even log in....
  4. Login Issues with PIN and Domain Server Unavailability on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login Issues with PIN and Domain Server Unavailability on Windows 11: My notebook is part of an Active Directory domain. To access my account in the office, I always use the PIN. On Sunday, I turned on the notebook at home. I don't remember if I entered the wrong PIN, but at some point, Windows informed me that logging in with the PIN was...
  5. Login Issues with PIN and Domain Server Unavailability on Windows 11

Login Issues with PIN and Domain Server Unavailability on Windows 11: My notebook is part of an Active Directory domain. To access my account in the office, I always use the PIN. On Sunday, I turned on the notebook at home. I don't remember if I entered the wrong PIN, but at some point, Windows informed me that logging in with the PIN was...
  6. RPC server unavailable

RPC server unavailable: I am attempting to restore my Windows 10 PC using a system image on a connected disk. After initiating the restore process, it quickly stopped, showing this message:The system image restore failedError details: The RPC server is unavailable. 0x800706BAThis system image...
  7. RPC server unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RPC server unavailable: I am attempting to restore my Windows 10 PC using a system image on a connected disk. After initiating the restore process, it quickly stopped, showing this message:The system image restore failedError details: The RPC server is unavailable. 0x800706BAThis system image...
  8. RPC server unavailable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Rpc server unavailable during login

Rpc server unavailable during login: Subject: Need Assistance with "RPC Server Unavailable" Error During LoginHello Microsoft Support Team,I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance with a persistent issue I've been facing while logging into my Windows PC.**Issue Description:**After...
  10. Rpc server unavailable during login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Rpc server unavailable during login: Subject: Need Assistance with "RPC Server Unavailable" Error During LoginHello Microsoft Support Team,I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance with a persistent issue I've been facing while logging into my Windows PC.**Issue Description:**After...