Windows 10: Windows server manager error

Discus and support Windows server manager error in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was try to use windows server manager to management my server. And here have a error.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KenHsiao1, Aug 3, 2021.

1. KenHsiao1 Win User

Windows server manager error

I was try to use windows server manager to management my server. And here have a error.

:)

KenHsiao1, Aug 3, 2021
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

KieX, Aug 3, 2021
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Aug 3, 2021
  4. Windows server manager error

Error: "Server PC is not accessible", "The network address is invalild" on Windows 10

Hi Gavin,

Apologize for the delay in response to your issue.

• Do let us know if your device is connected to a Windows Server?
    • Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested in the Microsoft help article in my previous post and check if it helps?

Step like: Run the Network troubleshooter, Update the rivers, Rollback the drivers, turn off firewalls etc..

Try the above troubleshooting steps update us the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 3, 2021
Thema:

Windows server manager error

1. Windows server manager error - Similar Threads - server manager error

2. Windows server error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows server error: Does anyone have a direct number Mircosoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-server-error/9e67824d-234b-40e7-add8-351959ed655b
  3. Windows server error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows server error: Does anyone have a direct number Mircosoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-server-error/9e67824d-234b-40e7-add8-351959ed655b
  4. Windows server error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Server Manager refresh failed error

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Server Manager refresh failed error: When opening Server Manager on the server, in the notifications you will see an error stating Refresh Failed. At this stage, you will not be able to add any features to the server and you will not be able to add or remove windows features. A pop-up about collecting...
  6. Can you use the Server Manager to manage Windows 8.1 server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you use the Server Manager to manage Windows 8.1 server: I have a windows 8.1 server Not windows server 2012 or 2016 that I would like to manage using the server Manager. The server is just a home server for plex and file sharing. I have tried using RSAT for windows 8.1 remote Server Administration Tool,...
  7. Can you use the Server Manager to manage Windows 8.1 server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you use the Server Manager to manage Windows 8.1 server: I have a windows 8.1 server Not windows server 2012 or 2016 that I would like to manage using the server Manager. The server is just a home server for plex and file sharing. I have tried using RSAT for windows 8.1 remote Server Administration Tool,...
  8. Managing Server 2019 clustering

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Managing Server 2019 clustering: SQL Server 2019 Always-on implemented on 2 Nodes on Windows Server 2022 and when i perform manual failover to the second node I got this warning "the current wsfc cluster quorum vote configuration is not recommended for this availability group", and the Always-on availability...
  9. problem in server manager.

in Windows 10 Customization
    problem in server manager.: [ATTACH] Dears, I install windows 10 in VMware Fusion, Then I install the Server manager because I didn’t found it by default. The local server section in the left side is not appearing! moreover, I can’t add roles and features it shows an error ”Attached”...
  10. error on sql server and service control manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error on sql server and service control manager: I installed Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio on an extern HDD. I used SSMS and i forgot to close it before detach the HDD. Now i can't start sql server anymore. there is a 7031 error in system but i don't know how to fix it without creating any other problems....