Windows Server Technical Preview 2 now available

Discus and support Windows Server Technical Preview 2 now available in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; This is the second release of Windows Server Technical Preview. In this documentation Windows Server is referred to as Windows Server Technical Preview... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 4, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, May 4, 2015
  2. Mohammed AliAli Win User

Is windows 10 available on phones

Hi Benjamin,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would require some more information to help you better.

• Are you referring to windows phones or android phones?

Windows 10 Technical preview is available for windows phone.

For more information refer to the below link.

Announcing the first build of Windows 10 Technical Preview for Phones - Windows Experience Blog

Devices supported with this build.

New Windows 10 Technical Preview build now available for phones - Windows Experience Blog

Hope this helps, if the issue persists we will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, May 4, 2015
  3. nismonet Win User
    Windows 10 Technical Preview

List of all known issues in Windows 10 Technical Preview you can find on
    Windows Blogs

nismonet, May 4, 2015
Thema:

Windows Server Technical Preview 2 now available

Windows Server Technical Preview 2 now available - Similar Threads - Server Technical Preview

1. sql server service could not start after auto update windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    sql server service could not start after auto update windows 10: Hi sir I have an issue in my local PC after auto update windows 10, Ms SQL Server 2014 could not be started. and I have checked server, service could not be started. Error Message is windows could not start sql server(sqlexpress) service on lodal computererror 1053 the...
  2. Windows 10 Defender blocking FTP connections to FileZilla Server

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Defender blocking FTP connections to FileZilla Server: Hi, I am running Wnidows 10 with a FileZilla Server. I cannot connect to the server when inbound rules are set to default (no rule, no access). If I set inbound rules to "allow", i can connect to the FileZilla Server. Inbound rules Name Profile Enabled Action Override...
  3. Ftp server

in Windows 10 News
    Ftp server: Hello I was wondering if there is any app or a way that allow me to sharing files with computers that are not on my network. 112192
  4. New Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 3 Released

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 3 Released: Delivering applications quickly is key to staying competitive in today’s fast-paced business environment. To respond, many organizations are looking for ways to accelerate how they move applications from development into production and continuously improve them to respond to...
  5. Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Technical Prev. 5 Build 14291 Screenshot

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Technical Prev. 5 Build 14291 Screenshot: Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 5 Build 14291 leaked Build 14291.1001.rs1_release.160314-2254 (not yet availlable) [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] "Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 5" shows up in search results but...
  6. Server 2016 Technical Preview 5 Essentials - Screenshots leaked

in Windows 10 News
    Server 2016 Technical Preview 5 Essentials - Screenshots leaked: Server 2016 Technical Preview 5 Essentials 14300.1000.rs1_release_svc.160324-1723 [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] Image Credits: WZT & це 46342
  7. Windows Server Technical Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Server Technical Preview: At the heart of the Microsoft Cloud OS vision, Windows Server brings Microsoft’s experience delivering global-scale cloud services into your infrastructure. Windows Server Technical Preview provides a wide range of new and enhanced features and capabilities spanning server...
Windows Server Technical Preview 2 now available solved