Windows Server Technical Preview 2 now available

Discus and support Windows Server Technical Preview 2 now available in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; This is the second release of Windows Server Technical Preview. In this documentation Windows Server is referred to as Windows Server Technical Preview... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 4, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, May 4, 2015
  2. Mohammed AliAli Win User

Is windows 10 available on phones

Hi Benjamin,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would require some more information to help you better.

• Are you referring to windows phones or android phones?

Windows 10 Technical preview is available for windows phone.

For more information refer to the below link.

Announcing the first build of Windows 10 Technical Preview for Phones - Windows Experience Blog

Devices supported with this build.

New Windows 10 Technical Preview build now available for phones - Windows Experience Blog

Hope this helps, if the issue persists we will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, May 4, 2015
  3. nismonet Win User
    Windows 10 Technical Preview

List of all known issues in Windows 10 Technical Preview you can find on
    Windows Blogs

nismonet, May 4, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows Server Technical Preview 2 now available - Similar Threads - Server Technical Preview

2. Windows 10 1709 - Office 2013 Volume License does not update

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Windows 10 1709 - Office 2013 Volume License does not update: Hello, Been having an issue lately with Office 2013 VL on Windows 10 1709. To test, I just spun up a brand new VM, installed Windows 10 1709 and Office 2013. Both are activated and the 'Give me updates for other MS products... " is checked in Windows Update. I receive...
  3. Windows 10 Pro Calendar Snooze Feature not Working - 2018

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro Calendar Snooze Feature not Working - 2018: I updated to a new PC this summer. My old one was 32 bit and my new one is 64. I have the latest updates installed. Ever since changing over, the snooze feature does not work in the Calendar app. The reminder appears and if I snooze it for any length of time, it never shows...
  4. Has anybody succesfully installed Windows 10 April 2018 (1803) update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Has anybody succesfully installed Windows 10 April 2018 (1803) update?: I have tried 10 times by now and it always gets stuck at 75%. What happens at 75%? I would like to know! While looking for a solution I have only come across a million other posts regarding issues with update 1803. This makes me think nobody actually has been able to...
  5. Can't fix windows error code 0x80080005 (Windows 10)

Can't fix windows error code 0x80080005 (Windows 10): I recently replaced my dead m.2 ssd with a Samsung 860 evo 1tb and since then I have gotten the error code 0x80080005 when trying to update/download anything from windows. Even after multiple ssd formats and clean installs the error code persists which is pretty strange. I...
  6. Windows 10 updates and static DHCP changing to automatic

Windows 10 updates and static DHCP changing to automatic: My company is using Windows 10 workstations for print servers and are constantly receiving Windows 10 updates. We are finding that after remotely or in person, logging into the workstation as Administrator, Windows 10 Enterprise will start doing an update. In some cases we...
  7. Windows 10 Device Manager Multiple Code 12 Errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Device Manager Multiple Code 12 Errors: I recently installed Windows 10 on an older EarthWalk Lap15EW12 and right after that i noticed in device manager that multiple devices were giving Code 12s and were not usable. Here are the devices listed 1394 OHCI Compliant Host Controller Broadcom 802.11G Wireless...
  8. Mouse pointer disappearing in google chrome, in Windows 10

Mouse pointer disappearing in google chrome, in Windows 10: This question has been asked for over 4 years and there is still no permanent solution from Microsoft. Re-launching google chrome can solve the issue, but it comes back soon. Uninstall/re-install google chrome also works, but the issue comes back. Turning off hardware...
  9. Announcing Windows Admin Center Preview 1808

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows Admin Center Preview 1808: Hello Windows Insiders! Thank you for your continued interest in the Windows Admin Center insider preview! If you are new to the preview, check out the previous posts for the 1806 and 1807 releases. Release Summary Much of the work in this release was under the hood – we...
  10. I have Windows 10 Software. Does USB 3.0 work?

I have Windows 10 Software. Does USB 3.0 work?: Does Windows 10 support USB 3.0? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/i-have-windows-10-software-does-usb-30-work/f599120f-a2b2-4c32-8b92-0f1bc6b889e0