Windows 10: Windows Server Update

Discus and support Windows Server Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have many servers, 2 of which are running Windows Server 2019. 1 of them will not connect to the update service. Every time I try to download updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kris_07, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Kris_07 Win User

Windows Server Update

I have many servers, 2 of which are running Windows Server 2019. 1 of them will not connect to the update service. Every time I try to download updates I receive an error:

ERROR ENCOUNTERED

We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet.

I have restarted the Server, windows services, same result. Again, this is working fine on one server not working on the other, both have the exact same operating system. I have several other servers on 2012, 2012R2 which are also working fine.

Please advise.

:)

Kris_07, Jun 30, 2020
  2. malware Win User

Microsoft Prepares Update for Windows Home Server

Microsoft's Windows Home Server officially launched earlier this month, is already preparing to be updated. Microsoft says that the new update is "part of the ongoing process of continually enhancing the customer experience with Windows Home Server." The update includes a few feature additions for Windows Home Server. Currently, users who login to their server when away from their home network - through an external URL like https://yourname.homeserver.com - are greeted with a security warning. The November 27 update will now provide users with a trusted SSL certificate for their Windows Home Severs. The SSL certification was provided with the help of Windows Live Domains and GoDaddy. Other new features include a "Delete All" button to remove home computer backups. Microsoft has also taken steps to make the Shared Folders and Server Storage aspects of Windows Home Server more robust and user friendly.

Source: DailyTech

malware, Jun 30, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Jun 30, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Server Update

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows Server Update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows Server Update

1. Windows Server Update - Similar Threads - Server Update

2. Google Servers Not Working On My Network After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Servers Not Working On My Network After Windows 10 Update: Hello Community I'm having issues when I try to open google.com or youtube.com on my home network on any browser. They can't be reached and Windows Network Diagnostics says: "The remote computer isn’t responding to connections on port 443, possibly due to firewall or...
  3. Delivery of optional non-security updates for Windows 10 and Server to resume in July

in Windows 10 News
    Delivery of optional non-security updates for Windows 10 and Server to resume in July: Microsoft paused the release of so-called "C" and "D" updates for Windows 10 and Windows Server in March 2020 because of the global pandemic caused by the Coronovirus. The company plans to resume the delivery of these optional updates for the company's operating systems in...
  4. After Windows 10 version upgrade via Windows update server it change to enterprise

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    After Windows 10 version upgrade via Windows update server it change to enterprise: Hi In one of our enterprise account found Windows 10 professional change to enterprise automatically after Windows 10 version upgrade. How to stop converting the same ? Version upgrade was done via Windows update server. Bichitra [ATTACH]...
  5. server host dcom , after i updated the last windows update this problem came to me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    server host dcom , after i updated the last windows update this problem came to me: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/-Jawad [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gtbzu8/server_host_dcom_after_i_updated_the_last_windows/
  6. Server 2016 and Windows 10 stops reporting to WSUS after May update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Server 2016 and Windows 10 stops reporting to WSUS after May update.: I wanted to reach out to see if this problem is known and possibly a fix. After updating our systems for May, all of our 2016 servers stopped reporting to WSUS, as well as our Windows 10 machines. The WSUS server is on 2016 not reporting. The strange thing is, all of our 2012...
  7. Cumulative Update KB4556799 Windows 10 and Cumulative Update KB4556813 Windows Server 2016...

Cumulative Update KB4556799 Windows 10 and Cumulative Update KB4556813 Windows Server 2016...: The patches mentioned in the subject KB4556799 and KB4556813 are both causing the same issue on my Windows 10 workstations and Server 2016 Remote Desktop Session Hosts. We create a local printer port that maps to a network drive. This is for legacy ANSI printer support...
  8. Virus and spyware definitions couldn’t be updated from the server

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus and spyware definitions couldn’t be updated from the server: Hi, We created the Anti malware policy in the SCCM. Created the fallback for "UNC share path & SCCM" for Intelligence update and deployed the custom policy to Offline windows server 2012 R2 and windows server 2008 R2. We tried to click update button to update the virus and...
  9. Questions about SQL Server Updates

Questions about SQL Server Updates: Hi, I have some questions about installing updates for SQL Server. I have read from this website. It say SQL Server updates are available through Microsoft Update. Below is the URL....
  10. After Windows 1903 Update from 1809, FTP Servers are not connecting - 0x80070035 - Network...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After Windows 1903 Update from 1809, FTP Servers are not connecting - 0x80070035 - Network...: Hello Folks, We have updated our systems to 1903 from 1803 and 1809. Now we are unable to connect to any FTP servers. They are perfectly working fine with Win-10 1809 and 1803. But not after those versions. I have tried all the possible solutions but none of them are...