Windows 10: Windows server upload speed problems

Discus and support Windows server upload speed problems in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, so we have some problem that i cant find any solution..We have a server with windows server 2019 latest updates connected 10G network card... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AURYMKAK, Jan 26, 2022.

1. AURYMKAK Win User

Windows server upload speed problems

Hello, so we have some problem that i cant find any solution..We have a server with windows server 2019 latest updates connected 10G network card directly to 10G router and next ISP router.we get 9Gb/s download and ~1,5Gb/s upload. when downloading over internet from that server we get only 10MB/s speedWhen we change network card speed to 1GB, download from same server to same computer go up to ~50MB/s I was trying to change network adapter settings, but nothing helped. This problem only occurs on windows server, on linux everything go normal and we get even more speed.

:)

AURYMKAK, Jan 26, 2022

2. Windows server upload speed problem

Hi dear friends,

I have a dedicated server from Hetzner network.They are have about 500mbps download /300mbps upload speed. But when i install windows server (server 2012 and 2019) that upload speed is very down about 15-20mbps.

I use iis with default config. My test file is 3.7gb iso file. When i download from windows iis website i get 1.5megabyte/s speed from my home(i have 50mbps internet). But when i try it with linux rescue system and apache2 i got 6megabyte/s speed from my
    home. So my home maximum download speed already 5-6mb/s. But i dont understand why getting slower when i try it on server 2012 and 2019. I try many think, i need help.

its my server upload speed screen shoots:

Windows server upload speed problems 2271a083-68a6-4660-ac92-93148bd8445d?upload=true.jpg

Fresh install windows server 2012(i was try 2019 same result...) IIS download test from my home:

Windows server upload speed problems 4ba09fb0-21a1-4bfc-99ff-b275c2f1aa3d?upload=true.jpg

Bootable linux rescue system with apache2 server test from my home:

Windows server upload speed problems 9c729a81-9ef6-4364-8f72-c8bdb9c893b9?upload=true.jpg

Windows network adapter config:

Windows server upload speed problems a6e4ff48-f514-4e4f-8b3e-eec13ffb5a21?upload=true.jpg

MuratKandil, Jan 26, 2022
  3. Windows server upload speed problem

Thanks, i am opened new thread:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/questions/124907/windows-server-upload-speed-problem.html

MuratKandil, Jan 26, 2022
  4. Windows server upload speed problems

Windows server upload speed problem

Your question is beyond the scope of these Forums

This Community is mainly for home users and their computer problems, not business systems.

The following forum(s) have migrated to
    Microsoft Q&A
    : All English Windows Server forums!

Visit
    Microsoft Q&A
    to post new questions.

Windows on Q&A

Windows Server General

TechNet Forums:

Technet forums

MSDN Forums:

Msdn forums

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Jan 26, 2022
Thema:

Windows server upload speed problems

1. Windows server upload speed problems - Similar Threads - server upload speed

2. No upload speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No upload speed: Hi,I'm having an issue with my upload speed on this PC. Windows 10 Home - 22H2Intel core i7 - 9700 CPU @ 3.00 Ghz64 bit operating systemI tested other computers in the house and there are no issues. All downloads and upload speed are as they should be. I got a new router from...
  3. No upload speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No upload speed: Hi,I'm having an issue with my upload speed on this PC. Windows 10 Home - 22H2Intel core i7 - 9700 CPU @ 3.00 Ghz64 bit operating systemI tested other computers in the house and there are no issues. All downloads and upload speed are as they should be. I got a new router from...
  4. No upload speed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Upload Speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upload Speed: I live in a house with 4 other people. My computer and one other computer runs on ethernet. Everyone else's upload speed in 30-40 mb/s while mine is always less than 1mb/s. Everyone has good download speed and mine is 97-105 consistently on Ethernet, and everyone else's is...
  6. Upload Speed

Upload Speed: I live in a house with 4 other people. My computer and one other computer runs on ethernet. Everyone else's upload speed in 30-40 mb/s while mine is always less than 1mb/s. Everyone has good download speed and mine is 97-105 consistently on Ethernet, and everyone else's is...
  7. Upload speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upload speed: So first of all I’m streamer and the minimum speed I need for good quality stream is has to be around 30 or more less than that it’s not working for me anyway when I had windows 10 my upload speed was 30 or 40 when I changed it windows 11 the maximum upload speed is 15 on my...
  8. Upload speed

Upload speed: So first of all I’m streamer and the minimum speed I need for good quality stream is has to be around 30 or more less than that it’s not working for me anyway when I had windows 10 my upload speed was 30 or 40 when I changed it windows 11 the maximum upload speed is 15 on my...
  9. Windows server upload speed problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows server upload speed problems: Hello, so we have some problem that i cant find any solution..We have a server with windows server 2019 latest updates connected 10G network card directly to 10G router and next ISP router.we get 9Gb/s download and ~1,5Gb/s upload. when downloading over internet from that...
  10. Windows Upload Speed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Upload Speed: Hi all, I am having a very strange issue which i can't find the resolution to. I have an internet connection in which i have two lines being combined together through SD-WAN link aggregation so that i can combine the upload speed on both connection. Theoretically each...