Windows 10: Windows Server version 1803 Semi-Annual Channel update

Discus and support Windows Server version 1803 Semi-Annual Channel update in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; UPDATE: Windows Server, version 1803 will be generally available for Software Assurance customers on May 7, 2018. You can access the VLSC portal on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows Server version 1803 Semi-Annual Channel update

Source: Windows Server Semi-Annual Channel update Windows Server Blog

:)

Brink, Mar 29, 2018

2. Windows 10 Autoupdate has removed all my desktop folders, settings, etc.

You bet. I don't have a ton to go on, but it sounds like this was likely one of the semi-annual updates (1703 or 1803 for example), but I'll see what we can find.

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Mar 29, 2018
  3. Remote Desktop Shadow not working in Creators Update

I agree, Server 2012R2 is Windows 8 Server and the KB mentioned does not apply to Windows 10 / Server 2016.

Server 2016 appears to allow you to choose your release channel (Starting with 1709). Semi-Annual channel (Like Windows 10) or Long-Term channel (5 Year). The latest Long-Term channel release is 1607, so it is unlikely they are experiencing this issue.

Is anyone experiencing remote shadowing issues on Server 2016 release 1709?

DavidMcCartney1, Mar 29, 2018
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

UPDATE: Windows Server, version 1803 will be generally available for Software Assurance customers on May 7, 2018. You can access the VLSC portal on that date to download the bits.

Brink, Apr 27, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Server version 1803 Semi-Annual Channel update - Similar Threads - Server version 1803

2. Stuck on Semi-Annual Enterprise Channel

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Stuck on Semi-Annual Enterprise Channel: I was originally on the current channel and in the process of trying to connect a work email it was changed to semi-annual enterprise channel on my home PC. I want to get back to the current channel but I am stuck. I tried using the OfficeC2RClient to change the channel to...
  3. Choose when updates are installed (Semi annual channel / Targeted) option disappeared in 1909

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Choose when updates are installed (Semi annual channel / Targeted) option disappeared in 1909: [ATTACH] After updating to 1909, I don't see this option anymore under advanced settings in Windows update. Is this normal or bug? https://preview.redd.it/am208683any31.png?width=1163&format=png&auto=webp&s=9b8b5bdcb4d91bc3241771e37731e9789d43d1b1 submitted by...
  4. missing deferral semi-annual channel feature update option in window update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    missing deferral semi-annual channel feature update option in window update: I have window 10 Pro, version 1903, from yesterday I faced this problem, in this sense that I have missed deferral semi-annual feature update in order to delay a new and upcoming " feature update " by 365 days, I contacted Microsoft support, one time they told me to...
  5. deferring semi-annual feature updates gone?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    deferring semi-annual feature updates gone?: W10 Pro v1903 I upgraded to v1903 some week ago, and in the delivery settings I selected -as usual- postpone time for further updates/upgrades as long as possible (365 days, resp 35 days). Therefore I was surprised that yesterday an automatic update was taking place. That...
  6. First sneak peek of Windows Server 2019 v1903 Semi-Annual Channel

in Windows 10 News
    First sneak peek of Windows Server 2019 v1903 Semi-Annual Channel: Greetings! With the launch of Windows Server 2019 a few months ago, we kicked off a whole new wave of innovation focused on four pillars: Hybrid Cloud, Security, Application Platform, and Hyper-Converged Infrastructure, and it was just the beginning. Today, we’re excited to...
  7. Difference between Semi-Annual Channel and Semi-Annual Channel (targeted) in regards to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Difference between Semi-Annual Channel and Semi-Annual Channel (targeted) in regards to...: I have never had a problem with updates to my Win 10 laptop, 2 years now. But I have decided to have these updates installed a bit later. Instead of simply delaying my updates for a month, and then turning them back on manually, I think it would be better to simply move my...
  8. Windows 10 and the disappearing Semi-Annual Channel Targeted (SAC-T)

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 and the disappearing Semi-Annual Channel Targeted (SAC-T): When we first released Windows 10 in July 2015, we tried to explain the process by which servicing worked in what became known as the Current Branch/Current Branch for Business, or CB/CBB. As part of a cross-functional team of authors who dedicated many, many hours to the...
  9. Windows Semi-Annual Channel and Targeted Deployment

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Semi-Annual Channel and Targeted Deployment: As you may have already seen on the Windows Experience blog, yesterday we announced that the Windows 10 Creators Update is ready for broad deployment. Additionally, we announced a transition from the Current Branch (CB) and Current Branch for Business (CBB) model of Windows...
  10. Windows Server version 1709 first semi-annual release

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Server version 1709 first semi-annual release: September is always an exciting month for those of us at Microsoft who work in the Windows Server business. September means Ignite, which is always packed with opportunities to connect with great customers and unveil exciting announcements. And this year is no exception!...