Windows 10: Windows Server

Discus and support Windows Server in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hola, tengo un servidor Dell EMC T40 y he perdido la licencia de Windows Server, por lo que buscando adquirirla de nuevo me dicen que ya no existe la... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jair Castañaza, Feb 27, 2024.

1. Windows Server

Hola, tengo un servidor Dell EMC T40 y he perdido la licencia de Windows Server, por lo que buscando adquirirla de nuevo me dicen que ya no existe la de ese año y es únicamente la compatible con este servidor¿Dónde me pueden brindar esta licencia o que otra alternativa tengo? Que no sea comprar un nuevo equipo

:)

Jair Castañaza, Feb 27, 2024
  2. newtekie1 Win User

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Feb 27, 2024
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 27, 2024
  4. Windows Server

Error: "Server PC is not accessible", "The network address is invalild" on Windows 10

Hi Gavin,

Apologize for the delay in response to your issue.

• Do let us know if your device is connected to a Windows Server?
    • Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested in the Microsoft help article in my previous post and check if it helps?

Step like: Run the Network troubleshooter, Update the rivers, Rollback the drivers, turn off firewalls etc..

Try the above troubleshooting steps update us the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

Windows Server

1. Windows Server - Similar Threads - Server

2. Windows 11 Pro Server randomly restarts after 2-3 days and doesnt fully launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro Server randomly restarts after 2-3 days and doesnt fully launch: Hey, just some information:I am using Windows 11 Pro as a Plex Server mainly but also as a game Server where I also do some minor programming while I am not home.My issue is that after roughly 1-5 days the Server randomly restarts which i don't really care about but doesn't...
  3. Windows 11 Pro Server randomly restarts after 2-3 days and doesnt fully launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro Server randomly restarts after 2-3 days and doesnt fully launch: Hey, just some information:I am using Windows 11 Pro as a Plex Server mainly but also as a game Server where I also do some minor programming while I am not home.My issue is that after roughly 1-5 days the Server randomly restarts which i don't really care about but doesn't...
  4. Windows Server 2019 historical updates cannot search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server 2019 historical updates cannot search: Searching for some historical updates of Windows Server 2019, such as KB5008218, KB5015811, etc., on the Microsoft update website https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/ does not yield any results. Directly linking from the knowledge base article to the manual download URL...
  5. Windows Server 2019 historical updates cannot search

Windows Server 2019 historical updates cannot search: Searching for some historical updates of Windows Server 2019, such as KB5008218, KB5015811, etc., on the Microsoft update website https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/ does not yield any results. Directly linking from the knowledge base article to the manual download URL...
  6. Windows Server 2019 historical updates cannot search

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Servers Fail to Start Properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Servers Fail to Start Properly.: After last update of Windows, I found my MySQL server can't start properly though I add it to Startup list. By following some tutorials on the internet, I found an application error occurs every time MySQL server try to start. also, module 'ntdll.dll' also cause other Startup...
  8. Servers Fail to Start Properly.

Servers Fail to Start Properly.: After last update of Windows, I found my MySQL server can't start properly though I add it to Startup list. By following some tutorials on the internet, I found an application error occurs every time MySQL server try to start. also, module 'ntdll.dll' also cause other Startup...
  9. "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource DNS server is...

"Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource DNS server is...: Hi! Okay, first time I made this post I formatted it terribly. This time I'm going to do a bit better. The Problem: When attempting to connect ethernet to the PC it will say, "Network: No Internet". Upon opening my trusty troubleshooter it will tell me that an issue is...
  10. "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource DNS server is...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource DNS server is...: Hi! Okay, first time I made this post I formatted it terribly. This time I'm going to do a bit better. The Problem: When attempting to connect ethernet to the PC it will say, "Network: No Internet". Upon opening my trusty troubleshooter it will tell me that an issue is...