Windows 10: Windows Server

Discus and support Windows Server in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hola, tengo un servidor Dell EMC T40 y he perdido la licencia de Windows Server, por lo que buscando adquirirla de nuevo me dicen que ya no existe la... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jair Castañaza, Feb 27, 2024.

1. Windows Server

Hola, tengo un servidor Dell EMC T40 y he perdido la licencia de Windows Server, por lo que buscando adquirirla de nuevo me dicen que ya no existe la de ese año y es únicamente la compatible con este servidor¿Dónde me pueden brindar esta licencia o que otra alternativa tengo? Que no sea comprar un nuevo equipo

:)

Jair Castañaza, Feb 27, 2024
  2. newtekie1 Win User

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Feb 27, 2024
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 27, 2024
  4. Windows Server

Error: "Server PC is not accessible", "The network address is invalild" on Windows 10

Hi Gavin,

Apologize for the delay in response to your issue.

• Do let us know if your device is connected to a Windows Server?
    • Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested in the Microsoft help article in my previous post and check if it helps?

Step like: Run the Network troubleshooter, Update the rivers, Rollback the drivers, turn off firewalls etc..

Try the above troubleshooting steps update us the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

Windows Server

1. Windows Server - Similar Threads - Server

2. the server storage quota has been exceeded

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    the server storage quota has been exceeded: Tại sao tôi không thể lưu trữ file trong khi dung lượng One của tôi vẫn còn rất nhiều? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-server-storage-quota-has-been-exceeded/5becf9c8-fb07-43f8-841b-765efcdc9953
  3. the server storage quota has been exceeded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the server storage quota has been exceeded: Tại sao tôi không thể lưu trữ file trong khi dung lượng One của tôi vẫn còn rất nhiều? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-server-storage-quota-has-been-exceeded/5becf9c8-fb07-43f8-841b-765efcdc9953
  4. the server storage quota has been exceeded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how to fix "The server {08D9DFDF-C6F7-404A-A20F-66EEC0A609CD} did not register with DCOM...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix "The server {08D9DFDF-C6F7-404A-A20F-66EEC0A609CD} did not register with DCOM...: it keeps popping up and I'm not sure if that's what's making my pc crash. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-the-server-08d9dfdf-c6f7-404a-a20f/370605f2-3530-49d1-9daa-824007d25835
  6. how to fix "The server {08D9DFDF-C6F7-404A-A20F-66EEC0A609CD} did not register with DCOM...

how to fix "The server {08D9DFDF-C6F7-404A-A20F-66EEC0A609CD} did not register with DCOM...: it keeps popping up and I'm not sure if that's what's making my pc crash. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-the-server-08d9dfdf-c6f7-404a-a20f/370605f2-3530-49d1-9daa-824007d25835
  7. Server Restarting Into Bluescreen Every Week At Same Time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Server Restarting Into Bluescreen Every Week At Same Time: Hello,I have a Lenovo server running Windows Server 2019 that restarts into a blue screen stop code: KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE.The server has no hardware issues according to Lenovo support so I need help diagnosing the issue using the Windows memory dump file.Memory dump...
  8. Server Restarting Into Bluescreen Every Week At Same Time

Server Restarting Into Bluescreen Every Week At Same Time: Hello,I have a Lenovo server running Windows Server 2019 that restarts into a blue screen stop code: KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE.The server has no hardware issues according to Lenovo support so I need help diagnosing the issue using the Windows memory dump file.Memory dump...
  9. All my servers files encrypted I want my files back please help me out with this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my servers files encrypted I want my files back please help me out with this: Hi there, Please I have windows server 2019 servers running AD and I can't login with domain accounts anymore. I was able to login to some other servers with local accounts. I realized all files have been locked or encrypted with extension .sukoi. Nothing works on those...
  10. All my servers files encrypted I want my files back please help me out with this

All my servers files encrypted I want my files back please help me out with this: Hi there, Please I have windows server 2019 servers running AD and I can't login with domain accounts anymore. I was able to login to some other servers with local accounts. I realized all files have been locked or encrypted with extension .sukoi. Nothing works on those...