Windows 10: Windows Server

Discus and support Windows Server in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The Worst is correct. I purchased a Windows server Package that I'm having connection PROBLEMS!! Cannot Get any assistance with this problem!! Cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CreativeInstincts, Nov 27, 2021.

1. Windows Server

The Worst is correct. I purchased a Windows server Package that I'm having connection PROBLEMS!! Cannot Get any assistance with this problem!! Cannot get a human being and when I do they refer me to an online website. To top it off they wanna charge me for answers that I do not know are going to even help.!!

:)

CreativeInstincts, Nov 27, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Nov 27, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 27, 2021
  4. Barman58 Win User

Windows Server

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Nov 27, 2021
Thema:

Windows Server

1. Windows Server - Similar Threads - Server

2. Windows server upload speed problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows server upload speed problems: Hello, so we have some problem that i cant find any solution..We have a server with windows server 2019 latest updates connected 10G network card directly to 10G router and next ISP router.we get 9Gb/s download and ~1,5Gb/s upload. when downloading over internet from that...
  3. Windows server upload speed problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows server upload speed problems: Hello, so we have some problem that i cant find any solution..We have a server with windows server 2019 latest updates connected 10G network card directly to 10G router and next ISP router.we get 9Gb/s download and ~1,5Gb/s upload. when downloading over internet from that...
  4. how to install Azure AD connect on a new server and decommission the old version on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to install Azure AD connect on a new server and decommission the old version on...: I am unable to upgrade the Azure AD Connect from Ver. 1.6.16.0 to the latest version due to an unsupported server i.e., Windows server 2012 standard. I am planning to install the higher version of AD connect on another server Windows server 2016 and decommission the old...
  5. how to install Azure AD connect on a new server and decommission the old version on...

how to install Azure AD connect on a new server and decommission the old version on...: I am unable to upgrade the Azure AD Connect from Ver. 1.6.16.0 to the latest version due to an unsupported server i.e., Windows server 2012 standard. I am planning to install the higher version of AD connect on another server Windows server 2016 and decommission the old...
  6. FH4 server issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FH4 server issue: Hi, I have been FH4 for a nearly 1 year now , never have i face this issue, I cannot connect online server now FH4 online events are like blocked no multiplayer features available. I searched for solution in the internet i came to know about the teredo sever issue, i also...
  7. FH4 server issue

FH4 server issue: Hi, I have been FH4 for a nearly 1 year now , never have i face this issue, I cannot connect online server now FH4 online events are like blocked no multiplayer features available. I searched for solution in the internet i came to know about the teredo sever issue, i also...
  8. White bar in top of the screen RDS Windows Server 2019

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White bar in top of the screen RDS Windows Server 2019: Greetings,We have 2 Windows Server 2019 RDS servers that several users use. We have a problem that is going on now for almost 1 year. At random a white bar over the whole length of the top screen appears. It is only when the active window is maximized. Most of the users...
  9. White bar in top of the screen RDS Windows Server 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White bar in top of the screen RDS Windows Server 2019: Greetings,We have 2 Windows Server 2019 RDS servers that several users use. We have a problem that is going on now for almost 1 year. At random a white bar over the whole length of the top screen appears. It is only when the active window is maximized. Most of the users...
  10. White bar in top of the screen RDS Windows Server 2019