Windows 10: Windows service centre and action centre issue

Discus and support Windows service centre and action centre issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Recently after update ..windows service centre won't run and error message pop and action centre doesnot show on taskbar ...when i visited... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RajuDahal, Apr 20, 2022.

1. RajuDahal Win User

Windows service centre and action centre issue

Recently after update ..windows service centre won't run and error message pop and action centre doesnot show on taskbar ...when i visited personalization and then to action centre it is enabled and in grey color ...bu still doesnot show..plz fix this issue

:)

RajuDahal, Apr 20, 2022

2. Action centre and location

Hi
    I have noticed like a few others doing a search on the internet that since the Creative update for Windows 10 HOME, the location service Icon will continue to run once you open action centre.... providing you do not open action centre then the icon will come and go as it should, not stay on all the time..
    Is this a known issue with the Creative update and can it be fixed?
    Stuart

stuarttunstall, Apr 20, 2022
  3. Action centre and location

That's the one.... works perfect until you open action centre then stays on all the time... I did look in task manager and mine did not seem to be using anything so I am not sure if it is just an issue with the icon rather than the location service... will check again tonight Windows service centre and action centre issue :)

It has been mentioned on the feedback hub...

4. Windows service centre and action centre issue

Action centre issue since Office 365 update

So for almost 2 years it has been working wrong . So when I delete from outlook it is right I have to then go into action centre to clear the list of emails again from action centre? That is broken in my book... now to delete an email I now have to do it twice! Once in outlook then again in A.C.... otherwise they just stay there... the number disappears but the list dosnt....

Never mind I am moving to Apple soon... how crap is Microsoft getting!

I will just disable notifications in action centre

Thema:

Windows service centre and action centre issue

1. Windows service centre and action centre issue - Similar Threads - service centre action

2. Windows service centre and action centre issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows service centre and action centre issue: Recently after update ..windows service centre won't run and error message pop and action centre doesnot show on taskbar ...when i visited personalization and then to action centre it is enabled and in grey color ...bu still doesnot show..plz fix this issue...
  3. Windows service centre and action centre issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows service centre and action centre issue: Recently after update ..windows service centre won't run and error message pop and action centre doesnot show on taskbar ...when i visited personalization and then to action centre it is enabled and in grey color ...bu still doesnot show..plz fix this issue...
  4. Action Centre

in Windows 10 Customization
    Action Centre: Before i used to have the tablet mode icon in my action centre, but recently i resetted my pc because it was a bit sluggish, but now the tablet icon seems to be missing from the right panel action centre, the tablet mode is there in my pc, but the icon has disappeared from...
  5. Action centre

Action centre: I can see the action centre icon on the bottom right of desktop, with a number of messages, but it will not open. When I go to system, notifications and actions and select Edit your quick actions, I get the error message "We're updating windows shell experience host. It...
  6. action centre

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    action centre: The notification center will not stay open. Comes on momentarily and then goes off. How do I get it to work properly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-centre/300d282a-65a5-45c1-adad-2d13f3e56962"
  7. Action centre

Action centre: I am unable to find or open action centre. Windows 10 Home 1809 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-centre/3b83ba86-2001-4c48-980e-50dc281c08cd
  8. There is an issue with action centre

There is an issue with action centre: hi the right side notification bar ( action bar shows that there is few number of notification but when I click it and action bar opens up there is no notification or message. [ATTACH] image 1 there is a notification [ATTACH] when I click it and open the action centre...
  9. Action centre

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Action centre: After update to 1809 action centre is not showing the notifications.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-centre/3214836e-d26b-407c-b25b-3ecdd232b489
  10. Action Centre

Action Centre: I've just updated to 1803 after a lot of difficulty. I cannot open the action centre by swiping from right or even by clicking icon. If I click and hold I get a small menu but still cannot get it....