Windows 10: windows service high cpu

Discus and support windows service high cpu in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; cdpsvcuser_3cdb9 this thing is taking cpu why?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tushar_gamer, Jan 31, 2019.

1. windows service high cpu

cdpsvcuser_3cdb9 this thing is taking cpu why?

:)

tushar_gamer, Jan 31, 2019
  2. Paul.Woz Win User

TokenBroker services causes high CPU utilization?

We have Windows 10 Pro version 1703, 64bit.

We see CPU stay at 50-60%, and spike up to 99-100% for extended times. We have been able to isolate the high CPU to the Token Broker service by using the Windows Performance Recorder and Analyzer.

We understand this service has something to do with the Windows Store and Authentication and was added in with the Anniversary update. With it turned off, we return to normal CPU utilization, but we are unsure if this service is a requirement.

Microsoft is a bit ambiguous on this service, even the description for the service reads "<Failed to Read Description, Error Code:1500 >"

• Because there isn't a lot of documentation on this we are unsure if we even need this service. Can we simply disable this service permanently?
    • Is anyone aware of the Token Broker service causing high CPU like this?

Paul.Woz, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Windows Explorer high CPU Usage in Windows 10

Hi Andrew,

Usually, too many background processes can boost your CPU usage. Since you already disabled the apps that are not necessary on startup,
    we suggest checking the applications running once you have successfully boot Windows 10. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Click on the Start button and type Task Manager on the search box.
    • On the Task Manager window, you should see the programs running.
    • Click on the More details drop-down button to see the total number of apps running and their real-time CPU usage.

From there, you should see what applications are running on high CPU usage. You can also
    restart the Windows Management Instrumentation service and see if your CPU performance will improve. Follow the instructions below to restart the service:

• Click on the Start button and type Services.
    • Scroll down the list and look for Windows Management Instrumentation.
    • Right click on it and select Restart.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Jan 31, 2019
  4. Eric Ber Win User

windows service high cpu

service host high cpu usage

Hi Natalie,

Conflicts with the Firewall & Network protection settings is one of the possible reasons why you are having a high cpu usage on your computer. We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps in this

thread
    that was provided by Jean-Baptiste Dumuids to resolve the issue. Many community members find his post helpful.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

windows service high cpu

1. windows service high cpu - Similar Threads - service high cpu

2. Windows 11 Services using high CPU %

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Services using high CPU %: Since December 14, 2023, following a Windows 11 Update, "Services" has been using a 21-25% of CPU , which runs the cooling fan ragged, makes a lot of noise and slows the pc down as soon as it starts. When I launch any software, the fan upticks again in speed. before slowing...
  3. Windows 11 Services using high CPU %

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Services using high CPU %: Since December 14, 2023, following a Windows 11 Update, "Services" has been using a 21-25% of CPU , which runs the cooling fan ragged, makes a lot of noise and slows the pc down as soon as it starts. When I launch any software, the fan upticks again in speed. before slowing...
  4. Service Host, High CPU Usage

Service Host, High CPU Usage: I have followed instructions in another post but it is still high in usage. I tried ending the task but it would keep popping up a second later....
  5. CxUiUSvc Service high CPU usage

CxUiUSvc Service high CPU usage: Yo my problem right now is this process called "CxUiUSvc Service" is taking up way too much CPU usage . I don't know what it is or what it does that's why im asking here and how do i like stop it. If anyone is wondering, my Windows 10 version is "21H2" I recently just updated...
  6. CxUiUSvc Service high CPU usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CxUiUSvc Service high CPU usage: Yo my problem right now is this process called "CxUiUSvc Service" is taking up way too much CPU usage . I don't know what it is or what it does that's why im asking here and how do i like stop it. If anyone is wondering, my Windows 10 version is "21H2" I recently just updated...
  7. Service Host: Windows Update - High CPU

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Service Host: Windows Update - High CPU: Has anyone ever seen this before? I rebooted and it's come back. 177830
  8. Antimalware service executable service is taking high cpu and high ram.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Antimalware service executable service is taking high cpu and high ram.: Hi, Antimalware service executable service is taking high cpu almost 60% and high memory even when windows defender is not running a scan. I have been facing this issue from the past week and this service is continuously taking high cpu and high ram even when I am not idle....
  9. Service Host: Network Service - High CPU

Service Host: Network Service - High CPU: Is my 'Service Host: Network Service' out of order while asking 27+% CPU?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/service-host-network-service-high-cpu/5302eaba-a053-472d-9269-2a9a2c11bb6a
  10. High CPU usage problem (Service Host: State Repository Service),Windows Explorer high CPU...

High CPU usage problem (Service Host: State Repository Service),Windows Explorer high CPU...: Please someone help me, my processor is core i5 @3.3GHz it was very fast but after appearing this task now I can't work it's too slow. Windows Explorer use a lot of CPU. And When I click new->Folder or file, PC gets not responding.[ATTACH]...