Windows 10: Windows Service Host: Local System

Discus and support Windows Service Host: Local System in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows Service host: Local System: I deleted this after it was using up too much bandwidth, how do I reinstall it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NicolasSibandze, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Windows Service Host: Local System

Windows Service host: Local System: I deleted this after it was using up too much bandwidth, how do I reinstall it

:)

NicolasSibandze, Jan 9, 2021

2. service host: local system

Hi,

If Windows Defender did not detect any threat on your PC, we suggest you refer to the troubleshooting steps provided by
    Deepak Krishnan R on this
    thread

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Kenneth Mon, Jan 9, 2021
  3. Service Host: Local System

will ending Service Host: Local System effect my pc or like turn it off or something bad will happen to my pc

ramiahmane, Jan 9, 2021
  4. ArafathVp Win User

Windows Service Host: Local System

Service Host: Local System

Service Host: Local System taking my laptops( Dell Inspiron 15r ,5537) all disc process and making it very slow. I recently updated my laptop to windows 10 from 8.1.

ArafathVp, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

Windows Service Host: Local System

1. Windows Service Host: Local System - Similar Threads - Service Host Local

2. Service Host Local Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service Host Local Service: I opened my task manager one day and now I have like a million "Service Host Local Service". Can you shed any insight on this? I attached a snap shot of my task manager and they processes shown are only a little bit. They go on and on and on. This seems extremely suspect....
  3. Service Host Local Service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Service Host Local Service: I opened my task manager one day and now I have like a million "Service Host Local Service". Can you shed any insight on this? I attached a snap shot of my task manager and they processes shown are only a little bit. They go on and on and on. This seems extremely suspect....
  4. Service Host Local Service

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Service host: Local system Network restricted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service host: Local system Network restricted: Hellomy problem is some of my services on windows 10 getting "Network restricted" tag how do I lift restrictions?I'm getting restrictions to access to sites and internet through some apps and games.I've installed eset internet security premium but before installing AV I had...
  6. Service host: Local system Network restricted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Service host: Local system Network restricted: Hellomy problem is some of my services on windows 10 getting "Network restricted" tag how do I lift restrictions?I'm getting restrictions to access to sites and internet through some apps and games.I've installed eset internet security premium but before installing AV I had...
  7. Service host: Local system Network restricted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. service host: local service

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    service host: local service: My Lenovo laptop is running slowly because of Service host: local network. Is there any way of removing these to allow the laptop to run more quickly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/service-host-local-service/a2f5e3a9-ee7a-46c3-af1c-c1bf1b06cc12
  9. Service Host: Local System

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Service Host: Local System: will ending Service Host: Local System effect my pc or like turn it off or something bad will happen to my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/service-host-local-system/e0493e83-05a4-46a8-9b82-7b59c2960143
  10. Service host local system always downloading

in Windows 10 Support
    Service host local system always downloading: At the the first time i thought it was windows update downloading updates but when i check it its seems WU not doing anything. I can solve this problem in my laptop by turn on metered connection but on my PC idk what to do. Here a screenshot [img] What Service host do...