Windows 10: windows service Packs

Discus and support windows service Packs in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to install Quicken 2016 starter edition on my new computer from the disk I purchased. I got a message that says "Quicken requires Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HarleyColwell, Nov 16, 2020.

1. windows service Packs

I am trying to install Quicken 2016 starter edition on my new computer from the disk I purchased. I got a message that says "Quicken requires Windows XP Service Pack 2 or later to run. The version of Windows that you are currently running is unsupported." I called Quicken tech support for help. We ran through various things and when it gave this message, I was told to go to the settings and change it to the most recent Service Pack. It was Window 8. I still got the same message after doing this. He told me I needed to contact Microsoft for help but I can't find a phone number to the live person. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

:)

HarleyColwell, Nov 16, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 16, 2020
  3. malware Win User
    Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) Release Dates

The guys over at Neowin.net have managed to get their hands on the internal schedule for the release of Windows XP Service Pack 3.

• April 14, 2008: Support is available for the release version of Service Pack 3 for Windows XP
    • April 21, 2008: Original Equipment Manufacturers, Volume License, Connect, and MSDN and TechNet subscribers
    • April 29, 2008: Microsoft Update, Windows Update, Download Center
    • June 10, 2008: Automatic Updates
    Source: Neowin.net

malware, Nov 16, 2020
  4. tigger Win User

windows service Packs

Vista service pack 2

Do you know if there is a list of whats in the service pack anywere? thanks erocker.

tigger, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

windows service Packs

1. windows service Packs - Similar Threads - service Packs

2. Running Windows 11. Why is Online Service Experience Pack Windows.Settings.Account-Verion...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Windows 11. Why is Online Service Experience Pack Windows.Settings.Account-Verion...: I had to uninstall this Service Pack in order to open 2021 Outlook Classic. Was told by my ISP that they are lacking certain information for someone to run Outlook in Windows 11.The question is how to prevent this Update from running and blocking access to my email.HELP...
  3. Running Windows 11. Why is Online Service Experience Pack Windows.Settings.Account-Verion...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Running Windows 11. Why is Online Service Experience Pack Windows.Settings.Account-Verion...: I had to uninstall this Service Pack in order to open 2021 Outlook Classic. Was told by my ISP that they are lacking certain information for someone to run Outlook in Windows 11.The question is how to prevent this Update from running and blocking access to my email.HELP...
  4. Upgraded from windows 7 Premium with service pack 1 to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgraded from windows 7 Premium with service pack 1 to windows 10: Hi there, I upgraded my laptop yesterday from windows 7 Premium service pack 1 to windows 10.. All seemed fine until the desktop background disappeared, and a water mark appeared that "Windows is not active". I went to settings/Activation tab. I tried to put my Product key...
  5. Upgraded from windows 7 Premium with service pack 1 to windows 10

Upgraded from windows 7 Premium with service pack 1 to windows 10: Hi there, I upgraded my laptop yesterday from windows 7 Premium service pack 1 to windows 10.. All seemed fine until the desktop background disappeared, and a water mark appeared that "Windows is not active". I went to settings/Activation tab. I tried to put my Product key...
  6. Upgraded from windows 7 Premium with service pack 1 to windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. porque si tengo windows 11 intenta descargar Office XP Service Pack 3 - Error 0x80096004

in Windows 10 Gaming
    porque si tengo windows 11 intenta descargar Office XP Service Pack 3 - Error 0x80096004: porque si tengo windows 11 en actualizaciones de windows update intenta actualizarlo Office XP Service Pack 3 - XP Service Pack 3 - Error 0x80096004 y luego da error si pone officce xp pack 3 de echo en windows 11 no deveria ni intentarlo ni salir para actualizarla Office XP...
  8. porque si tengo windows 11 intenta descargar Office XP Service Pack 3 - Error 0x80096004

porque si tengo windows 11 intenta descargar Office XP Service Pack 3 - Error 0x80096004: porque si tengo windows 11 en actualizaciones de windows update intenta actualizarlo Office XP Service Pack 3 - XP Service Pack 3 - Error 0x80096004 y luego da error si pone officce xp pack 3 de echo en windows 11 no deveria ni intentarlo ni salir para actualizarla Office XP...
  9. Can all past service pack and patches still available for window 7?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can all past service pack and patches still available for window 7?: I understand window 7 is already terminated support, if I reinstall window 7 and run window update, would all past service pack and patches still available for window 7?Does anyone have any suggestions?Thanks in advance for any suggestions :>...
  10. Can all past service pack and patches still available for window 7?

Can all past service pack and patches still available for window 7?: I understand window 7 is already terminated support, if I reinstall window 7 and run window update, would all past service pack and patches still available for window 7?Does anyone have any suggestions?Thanks in advance for any suggestions :>...