Windows 10: WINDOWS SERVICES ARE MISSING

Discus and support WINDOWS SERVICES ARE MISSING in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Windows Defender service are missing in services. The only service that I found was Windows Firewall, other than that I can't find any Windows Defender... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DKBinsuan, Apr 6, 2021.

1. DKBinsuan Win User

WINDOWS SERVICES ARE MISSING

Windows Defender service are missing in services. The only service that I found was Windows Firewall, other than that I can't find any Windows Defender Service at Services. Moreover, Windows Defender Virus & Protection stopped running, and whenever I press "Restart Now" it always says error unexpected problem.

WINDOWS SERVICES ARE MISSING c41895dd-d2e8-46e0-a3fd-5882508ac408?upload=true.png

:)

DKBinsuan, Apr 6, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 6, 2021
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Apr 6, 2021
  4. WINDOWS SERVICES ARE MISSING

Windows store install service is missing

I followed your steps and they didn't work. My windows store service is missing from my regedit and my service list, I am pretty sure that the reason I can't use the windows store to install things is because of this being missing. Do you think you could
    help me get the windows store service back? is there a download for a .reg file that would fix my problem?

Dreamspiderz, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

WINDOWS SERVICES ARE MISSING

1. WINDOWS SERVICES ARE MISSING - Similar Threads - SERVICES ARE MISSING

2. Windows defender service is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender service is missing: windows defender service is missing how can I fix without any reset of my pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-service-is-missing/3107b26c-470f-47fb-a86e-39d8a1894a0c
  3. Windows security services missing.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows security services missing.: My windows security service in missing from services and error is prompted while doing windows update error code: 0x800f081f. Moreover, windows defender can't be turned on from control panel, there is a windows script error, and error while opening windows settings....
  4. Windows Update Service Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update Service Missing: I can't use windows update. So I go to the services and I found windows update services not have. How do I install windows update services. I used Windows Insider Preview canny channel....
  5. Windows Update Service is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update Service is missing: Hello, the windows update service is missing from my computer, I have tried resetting this pc but it didn't work, DISM and SFC scannow did not work, troubleshooters did not work, what do I do?...
  6. Windows Update Service Missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Service Missing.: i m using windows 7,after an update my windows update service is missing from services list and registry file is also missing i run sfc scan also but it didn't work.when run troubleshot is says connection to port 86 is not accepting....
  7. Windows update service missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update service missing: Whenever I try to update windows I get the error 0x80070424 i have checked in the registry and it is completely missing. Can someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-service-missing/04c0859e-d514-4422-926d-c6081340623a
  8. Missing Service?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing Service?: Not sure if this should be here so I apologize. Currently I have Windows 10 build 2004 19041.388 Is it just me or has "Computer Browser" just disappeared? I checked my other systems with the same Windows version and it is gone from the list. 161046
  9. Windows services missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows services missing: with the whole Pso2 mess , now im having issues login into xbox live , resintalled xbox live , installed all the apps that are required to run it , i click sign in and nothing happens! , after wondering wth was going on , i noticed that in w10 services im supposed to have...
  10. Windows update service is missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update service is missing: So I have this problem for a while but I decided to take deep into it now. I was getting an error when trying to update my windows and discovered that my Windows Update service is missing. I've tried almost everything that I could and saw online still didn't solve my problem....