Windows 10: Windows Services are showing stopped even with the tick on in msconfig.

Discus and support Windows Services are showing stopped even with the tick on in msconfig. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I don't know why I can't upload a screenshot but in msconfig all the windows services are showing stopped even with a blue tick.I am facing problems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rishi Lahoti, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Windows Services are showing stopped even with the tick on in msconfig.

I don't know why I can't upload a screenshot but in msconfig all the windows services are showing stopped even with a blue tick.I am facing problems like can't download anything from Microsoft Store can't install any other software showing errormsvcr100.dll is missing

:)

Rishi Lahoti, Jan 30, 2023
  2. DadasrKR Win User

Windows Services in msconfig

"Run" to "msconfig" to "Services tab" which opens the list of services running and stopped

I am just curious to know why Microsoft included "Stopped" services and I also like to know
    what each of the services perform tasks. For example, I can see The "Windows Update" services perform task of keeping the Windows up to date. If I uncheck that service, it stops updating Windows and Windows related items such as Windows Defender.

This would help me to troubleshoot the appearance of demon BlueScreen.

My guess also is if Windows does not get loaded properly at startup, it could causes appearance of BlueScreen and this can happen with computer wearing out...am I correct in this assumption?

Thank you all of you who have helped me in the past...

I BELIEVE MICROSOFT STAFF SHOULD TAKE A NOTE OF THIS FOR THE BENEFITS OF ALL USERS THOSE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MYSTERIOUS APPEARANCE OF DEMON BLUESCREEN STOPPING ALL WORK WITHOUT SAVING

DadasrKR, Jan 30, 2023
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 30, 2023
  4. Windows Services are showing stopped even with the tick on in msconfig.

Disabled all services in MSConfig

Hi Nancy,

For step-by-step instructions in troubleshooting the issue, kindly refer to the post of Frederik Long on this

link

Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

Jeraldine Ase, Jan 30, 2023
Thema:

Windows Services are showing stopped even with the tick on in msconfig.

1. Windows Services are showing stopped even with the tick on in msconfig. - Similar Threads - Services are showing

2. disabled all Services in MSCONFIG in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    disabled all Services in MSCONFIG in Windows 11: Accidentally disabled all Services in MSCONFIG in Windows 11, now unable to login, tried all the recommended repair features, still unable to fix. Please advise....
  3. disabled all Services in MSCONFIG in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    disabled all Services in MSCONFIG in Windows 11: Accidentally disabled all Services in MSCONFIG in Windows 11, now unable to login, tried all the recommended repair features, still unable to fix. Please advise....
  4. Windows Services are showing stopped even with the tick on in msconfig.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Services are showing stopped even with the tick on in msconfig.: I don't know why I can't upload a screenshot but in msconfig all the windows services are showing stopped even with a blue tick.I am facing problems like can't download anything from Microsoft Store can't install any other software showing errormsvcr100.dll is missing...
  5. MSCONFIG ALL DISABLED SERVICES BY MISTAKE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MSCONFIG ALL DISABLED SERVICES BY MISTAKE: i have a mi laptop pls help i cannot find my bitlocker key pls help and i cannot find my bitlocker key in my Microsoft account also.i don't want to reset pls help...
  6. Accidentally Disable All Services in msconfig include Windows Services

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accidentally Disable All Services in msconfig include Windows Services: Hi, I Accidentally disable All Service in my Windows 10 in msconfig menu.Now, in my screen only Show lockscreen but i can not Login with PIN that i have created before...How i enable All services without loses all the Apps and Files...And i'm not yet backUp my Windows.....
  7. Cant find windows audio in services or msconfig

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant find windows audio in services or msconfig: Hello, i have a problem, today my notebook stop playing sound, when i tried to solve this problem, i tried to find Windows Audio in Services and in System Configuration, but i cant find it anywhere. Please can someone help me solve this problem?...
  8. Windows 10 msconfig disabled all services

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 msconfig disabled all services: After i accidentally disabled all window services on msconfig i restarted my pc the my password or pin is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-msconfig-disabled-all-services/7d2f466e-f3f0-42ab-85d1-4f9a382f43cd
  9. Disabled all services(including windows services) in msconfig. Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disabled all services(including windows services) in msconfig. Help: So I was trying to fix a crashing issue with my firefox browser and it was suggested to disabled all services, but I forgot to check the hide Microsoft services box. After restarting(unknowingly), I was unable to connect to the internet, hear audio, etc. I've tried...
  10. msconfig-- service running but disabled?

in Windows 10 Support
    msconfig-- service running but disabled?: My first new thread and pictures speak louder than words: [img] Windows Defender is shown both running AND disabled. I have no third-party security or firewall. I am unable to select this service here (msconfig)-(but rightly set as 'Automatic' in services.msc) nor am I...