Windows 10: Windows services Xbox/Gaming programs, Microsoft Store, Outlook/Mail are broken on my...

Discus and support Windows services Xbox/Gaming programs, Microsoft Store, Outlook/Mail are broken on my... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What I'm about to write is very complicated so please bear with me here.Recently through the Xbox app, I purchased a subscription to Gamepass, however... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hey You 07032000, May 13, 2024.

1. Windows services Xbox/Gaming programs, Microsoft Store, Outlook/Mail are broken on my...

What I'm about to write is very complicated so please bear with me here.Recently through the Xbox app, I purchased a subscription to Gamepass, however I mistakenly cancelled the subscription which for some reason resulted in me getting errors whenever I tried to resub to Gamepass through the Xbox app. In order for me to resub, I had to do so through my browser. After purchasing Gamepass Ultimate, I noticed I couldn't stream any games due to the play button being greyed out and saying something on the lines of "missing assets" or something I can't remember what it said exactly. When I looked

:)

Hey You 07032000, May 13, 2024
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, May 13, 2024
  3. qubit Win User
    How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, May 13, 2024
  4. Windows services Xbox/Gaming programs, Microsoft Store, Outlook/Mail are broken on my...

Microsoft Xbox Gaming Services - Error

THAT'S IT!

JustinAmburgey, May 13, 2024
Thema:

Windows services Xbox/Gaming programs, Microsoft Store, Outlook/Mail are broken on my...

1. Windows services Xbox/Gaming programs, Microsoft Store, Outlook/Mail are broken on my... - Similar Threads - services Xbox Gaming

2. Windows services Xbox/Gaming programs, Microsoft Store, Outlook/Mail are broken on my...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows services Xbox/Gaming programs, Microsoft Store, Outlook/Mail are broken on my...: What I'm about to write is very complicated so please bear with me here.Recently through the Xbox app, I purchased a subscription to Gamepass, however I mistakenly cancelled the subscription which for some reason resulted in me getting errors whenever I tried to resub to...
  3. Windows services Xbox/Gaming programs, Microsoft Store, Outlook/Mail are broken on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows services Xbox/Gaming programs, Microsoft Store, Outlook/Mail are broken on my...: What I'm about to write is very complicated so please bear with me here.Recently through the Xbox app, I purchased a subscription to Gamepass, however I mistakenly cancelled the subscription which for some reason resulted in me getting errors whenever I tried to resub to...
  4. Microsoft Store cant install Xbox or Gaming services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store cant install Xbox or Gaming services: Everytime I try to install Xbox or Gaming services I get the error I will link below. I have done everything in this guide : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-app-simply-wont-install/629873d9-feee-4d20-8592-34dd4c73c778 , this guide :...
  5. Microsoft Store cant install Xbox or Gaming services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store cant install Xbox or Gaming services: Everytime I try to install Xbox or Gaming services I get the error I will link below. I have done everything in this guide : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-app-simply-wont-install/629873d9-feee-4d20-8592-34dd4c73c778 , this guide :...
  6. Microsoft Store cant install Xbox or Gaming services

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Xbox Gaming Services - Breaks Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Gaming Services - Breaks Microsoft Store: Hi All,whenever I install gaming services, it breaks Microsoft store it is unable to download anything while gaming services is installed, i have tried the advice:Gaming Services on windows 11 - Microsoft CommunityError 0x80073D26 or 0x00000001 occurs when you try to install,...
  8. Xbox Gaming Services - Breaks Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Gaming Services - Breaks Microsoft Store: Hi All,whenever I install gaming services, it breaks Microsoft store it is unable to download anything while gaming services is installed, i have tried the advice:Gaming Services on windows 11 - Microsoft CommunityError 0x80073D26 or 0x00000001 occurs when you try to install,...
  9. Microsoft Store and Xbox app broken

Microsoft Store and Xbox app broken: So yesterday I wanted to install a game trough the xbox app gamepass and I got the error 0x000001, it didn't even start to install. After looking for solutions I found out that it has something to do with the game services app. The problem is now that I can't install the game...
  10. Microsoft store and xbox app are broken!

Microsoft store and xbox app are broken!: Everytime i would launch either apps they would keep trying to load but wouldnt work, i needed to reinstall xbox app but microsoft store had the same problem i tried resetting and try numerous different methods of fixing it, but still wouldnt work. is it a virus? did i mess...