Windows 10: windows set up and performance

Discus and support windows set up and performance in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I will appreciate if someone can help me with these issues: 1.brightness up works as brightness down and vice versathey do not need hold ctrl button.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by shabi20, Jul 29, 2020.

1. shabi20 Win User

windows set up and performance

I will appreciate if someone can help me with these issues:

1.brightness up works as brightness down and vice versathey do not need hold ctrl button.

2. language bar does not work properly, ENCanada and FRCanada, I set EN as default but, FR is default.

3. cpu speed is stable, consequently, the system works slowly.

:)

shabi20, Jul 29, 2020

2. Sound card amplification settings

Yeah unfortunately ASUS and Realtek are not stepping up and fixing this it seems. Wherever I see such problems mentioned on forums some users are suggesting just uninstalling the Realtek driver and using the Windows audio driver.

Frag Maniac, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 29, 2020
  4. windows set up and performance

setting up microphone for speech recognition

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are trying to setup speech recognition on the PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • When you say that “the box is grey and unresponsive”, where you are seeing this option?
    • Are you able to connect the microphone to the PC? (Does it show in Device Manager)

Meanwhile we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if you are able to setup the microphone.

Steps to set up a microphone: Before you set up Speech Recognition, make sure you've plugged the microphone into your PC so the following steps work.

1. Press Windows + Q or click on the Windows Search.
    2. Enter Set up a microphone in the search box, and then tap or click
      Set up a microphone.
    3. Follow the instructions on the screen.
    4. Once you are able to setup the microphone and then check if it’s working.

You may also refer this article for additional help: Use voice recognition
    in Windows 10

If you are facing issues configuring microphone on your computer, I would suggest you to refer:

Fix microphone problems

Let us know how it goes.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

windows set up and performance

1. windows set up and performance - Similar Threads - set performance

2. Personalisation setting are not working in settings also with reliability performance error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Personalisation setting are not working in settings also with reliability performance error...: Am getting update error message: There were some problems installing updates, but we’ll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643A problem caused this program to stop interacting with...
  3. Personalisation setting are not working in settings also with reliability performance error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Personalisation setting are not working in settings also with reliability performance error...: Am getting update error message: There were some problems installing updates, but we’ll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643A problem caused this program to stop interacting with...
  4. Personalisation setting are not working in settings also with reliability performance error...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. why cant i find the high performance setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i find the high performance setting: So I want to make a high performance setting on windows 11, but I cannot make one nor find one to see. like there is nothing there but balanced. i create a new power plan but its only balanced that can be chosen. Does anyone know how to solve this?...
  6. why cant i find the high performance setting

why cant i find the high performance setting: So I want to make a high performance setting on windows 11, but I cannot make one nor find one to see. like there is nothing there but balanced. i create a new power plan but its only balanced that can be chosen. Does anyone know how to solve this?...
  7. 'unable to rebuild performance counter setting from system backup restore error code is 5 '...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'unable to rebuild performance counter setting from system backup restore error code is 5 '...: 'unable to rebuild performance counter setting from system backup restore error code is 5 ' I am facing this error while using this command lodctr.exe /R in cmd when i try to install Acer nitro sense software . Please help me...
  8. 'unable to rebuild performance counter setting from system backup restore error code is 5 '...

'unable to rebuild performance counter setting from system backup restore error code is 5 '...: 'unable to rebuild performance counter setting from system backup restore error code is 5 ' I am facing this error while using this command lodctr.exe /R in cmd when i try to install Acer nitro sense software . Please help me...
  9. How to stop windows from changing process performance boost setting automatically?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop windows from changing process performance boost setting automatically?: I faced overheating issues with a windows 10 upgraded to windows 11 laptop for a long time and found out that after rolling out the windows 11 update, microsoft set few of the power plan settings to something and removed it completely from the control panel settings. after a...
  10. How to stop windows from changing process performance boost setting automatically?

How to stop windows from changing process performance boost setting automatically?: I faced overheating issues with a windows 10 upgraded to windows 11 laptop for a long time and found out that after rolling out the windows 11 update, microsoft set few of the power plan settings to something and removed it completely from the control panel settings. after a...