Windows 10: windows setting app INOP in windows 10 Help

Discus and support windows setting app INOP in windows 10 Help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; setting app does not work period.Pleases help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Thomas Lee Murphy, Sep 21, 2020.

1. windows setting app INOP in windows 10 Help

setting app does not work period.Pleases help

:)

Thomas Lee Murphy, Sep 21, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 21, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

windows setting app INOP in windows 10 Help

1. windows setting app INOP in windows 10 Help - Similar Threads - setting app INOP

2. Search window inoperative

in Cortana
    Search window inoperative: Whyy am I unable to type in the search window? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-window-inoperative/73b40372-cf7c-4121-9700-06d496c2cf6b
  3. USB INOP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB INOP: 2 OF THE 3 USB PORTS ARE NOT WORKING ON MY ACER LAPTOP. THE 3.0 PORT IS WORKING THE OTHER 2 THAT ARE 2.O ARE INOP....HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-inop/b85e2f54-9a42-4beb-b56a-6f08aafa9971
  4. Windows Defender inop in Windows 10 vb_release 19042

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender inop in Windows 10 vb_release 19042: Defender is inop, recently updated definitions as well, neither quick scan or full scan will launch....suggestions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-inop-in-windows-10-vbrelease/ca5d4308-0ca9-4be1-8a9a-a34e2ea1ddc1
  5. Windows 10 Settings App Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Settings App Help: Hi everyone, So I recently installed a new Windows 10 update and after that everything has worked fine except for one thing (that I've noticed). Whenever I try to open my settings up to change my audio or change my network adapter in the Windows Settings app, the only thing...
  6. Audio device missing or inoperative in windows 10

Audio device missing or inoperative in windows 10: All sound is inoperative in my windows 10 system. Happened when I reset the system using a Windows 10 download. Device manager lists " Audio device on high definition Audio Bus". Attempting to reload the driver for this device results in an error "IDT high definition Audio...
  7. Windows 10 upgrade printer inoperative

Windows 10 upgrade printer inoperative: Gateway FX6800 with Lexmark P4350 All-in-One printer/scanner. Printer and scanner worked correctly on Windows 7 prior to upgrade. After upgrade, printer is not recognized. Printer is connected through USB port. Reinstalled applications and drivers from original source....
  8. Windows 10 login, keyboard and mouse inop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 login, keyboard and mouse inop: Hi, my pc is stuck in login screen, key board is only letting me type “éúíóá”, my mouse will not let me click on restart or access to bring up screen key board. Any help would be great cheers...
  9. Scanner inoperative when used on Windows 10

Scanner inoperative when used on Windows 10: Trying to use VuPoint Solutions FS-C1-VP scanner on Windows 10. Unable to gain an image in the user screen. Black frames. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/scanner-inoperative-when-used-on-windows-10/e39a6817-b203-4e74-841e-5b067b6802b5
  10. Windows 10 Photos app inoperative

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Photos app inoperative: I have been having trouble with the Photos app that was pre-loaded on my PC. It used to open when I connected my iPhone and automatically downloaded any new photos. Now the app starts to open but before any pictures appear the app shuts down. I have checked the Windows store...