Windows 10: Windows setting application not working.

Discus and support Windows setting application not working. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am having a strange issue I cant find any fixes for and I am worried it might be malware. For some reason I cant access anything in my windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rekesion, Nov 16, 2021.

1. Rekesion Win User

Windows setting application not working.

I am having a strange issue I cant find any fixes for and I am worried it might be malware. For some reason I cant access anything in my windows setting and every option does not work. No drop down menus will open, and not links will work. I also have no backups to restore to so I don't know how to restore. All the tabs look like the update tab, also when I click system tab in setting it crashes.

:)

Rekesion, Nov 16, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 16, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 16, 2021
  4. Windows setting application not working.

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 16, 2021
Thema:

Windows setting application not working.

1. Windows setting application not working. - Similar Threads - setting application working

2. Windows setting application not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows setting application not working.: I am having a strange issue I cant find any fixes for and I am worried it might be malware. For some reason I cant access anything in my windows setting and every option does not work. No drop down menus will open, and not links will work. I also have no backups to restore to...
  3. Windows setting application not working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows setting application not working.: I am having a strange issue I cant find any fixes for and I am worried it might be malware. For some reason I cant access anything in my windows setting and every option does not work. No drop down menus will open, and not links will work. I also have no backups to restore to...
  4. Microphone not working in any application but shows detecting sound in windows settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone not working in any application but shows detecting sound in windows settings: I was attending a meeting via zoom. I unmuted myself, spoke and then muted back. After that when I again unmuted myself, started speaking but no one could hear me icon showed that I was unmuted. I later checked in google meet settings. In there, it does not show any option to...
  5. Settings application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings application: I don't understand why when looking for settings in the search bar the settings application has no image.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-application/8fb462b9-d74a-4306-b80b-ebd55738ff3f
  6. Screenshot shortcut only works on the settings application

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screenshot shortcut only works on the settings application: I have dual monitors and when I take screenshots I use the Win+Alt+PrntScrn shortcut. However, I’ve been trying to add my own shortcut to something I can do faster like Alt+3 but it doesn’t seem to work on anything I have open unless it’s the settings page. I have also tried...
  7. Settings / applications on startup / suspicious application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Settings / applications on startup / suspicious application: Hi I wonder why my computer run slow and why my Disc is often 100%. I found out app with suspitious name in application on startup - a turned it off but i wonder what is it. Thank you for your reply. [ATTACH]...
  8. Windows Applications not Working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Applications not Working: Code: 0x80131500 I've been seeing random codes like this anytime I try to use a Microsoft application such as the store, OneNote, or even the support application. I've tried resetting my computer, but the error codes remain. I would appreciate a response as soon as...
  9. Settings application

Settings application: Hi... my settings app is taking a lifetime to open. Any suggestions on how to correct this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-application/e9f5addb-4c20-41ac-9621-929cc11222fc
  10. Settings Application

Settings Application: "Settings" app doesn't launch on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/settings-application/08a7dbf1-e79d-49b6-b41e-8bd6e7e86a98