Windows 10: Windows settings and windows button don't work

Discus and support Windows settings and windows button don't work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For some reason the microsoft store was giving me an error when I was going to download so I went into microsoft forums and many suggested re-register... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by geokapaniaris, Mar 10, 2021.

1. Windows settings and windows button don't work

For some reason the microsoft store was giving me an error when I was going to download so I went into microsoft forums and many suggested re-register all the apps with this command in the powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $$$$uInstallLocation\ AppXManifest.xml '}

I ran it and now the windows button doesn't work or the windows settings

I ran it again with PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted

exactly the same problem

repair upgrade won't let me do it because I'm not already in the latest version

What can I do to avoid format because I have endless programs and plugins and will be much torture?

:)

geokapaniaris, Mar 10, 2021
  2. Valeriu Win User

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Windows settings and windows button don't work [​IMG]

Valeriu, Mar 10, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 10, 2021
  4. Windows settings and windows button don't work

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 10, 2021
Thema:

Windows settings and windows button don't work

1. Windows settings and windows button don't work - Similar Threads - settings button don't

2. Mitsai mouse buttons don't work in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mitsai mouse buttons don't work in Windows 10: I have exactly the same problem as in this thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sculpt-mouse-working-on-windows-10-mouse-buttons/24e1d36a-30bc-4422-8179-aaa77c6bc639Yesterday buttons of my mouse Mitsai R370 it is wired mouse stopped working - they...
  3. Mitsai mouse buttons don't work in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mitsai mouse buttons don't work in Windows 10: I have exactly the same problem as in this thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sculpt-mouse-working-on-windows-10-mouse-buttons/24e1d36a-30bc-4422-8179-aaa77c6bc639Yesterday buttons of my mouse Mitsai R370 it is wired mouse stopped working - they...
  4. Mitsai mouse buttons don't work in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Settings don't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings don't work: Greetings all, I am trying to add my pc to my account and I see all my other devices except this pc. This pc was a windows 7 that was changed to Windows home 10 and it is activated; however my settings button doesn't work. What do I do to fix this? And now how can I add...
  6. Xbox buttons don't work in-game, but do in Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox buttons don't work in-game, but do in Windows: I have been fairly consistent issue where in Windows 10 the Xbox Accessories app will register all buttons and thumbsticks as working. But when I try it in-game only the thumbsticks work. For a little while I was able to plug in a USB cable to get it to work, but no longer....
  7. Buttons don't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Buttons don't work: Help!!! My 't' and 'y' don't work properly. Occasionally they do work like they are now but usually, they don't work at all. My left shift and backspace don't work often either. I have a Dell Inspiron 13 (bought 6/2/2018) I do have insurance on my device but don't wish to...
  8. Windows button & Settings not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows button & Settings not working: Okay, I've been spending hours trying to figure this out. I Reset my Surface Pro 3 (4 times now) to try to fix this problem and I cannot click the windows icon, but if I "right click" it won't let me go to settings or to update my computer or anything else. I can't do a...
  9. start button don't work

in Windows 10 Support
    start button don't work: when i click on the start button, either right or left click, there is absolutelyno kind of response. i cannot get to the control panel, nor turn off the laptop, nor anything else. the stupid thing is only two months old what is wrong with it, other than it being windows...
  10. Windows 10 START and SEARCH buttons don't work

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 START and SEARCH buttons don't work: For some reason both my main Windows button and Search buttons don't work. Other buttons on the Task Bar work as usual. Right click on either button gives a white-on-black context menu. Anyone have a suggestion, please? 64872