Windows 10: Windows Settings app and Start Menu acting weird to mouse interactions. Any guesses?...

Discus and support Windows Settings app and Start Menu acting weird to mouse interactions. Any guesses?... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/batuhankrmn [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/batuhankrmn, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Windows Settings app and Start Menu acting weird to mouse interactions. Any guesses?...

/u/batuhankrmn, Sep 14, 2020

2. Mouse acting weird

After a Windows update my mouse on my HP laptop is acting weird, is very laggy sometimes. It even freezes sometimes.

I've tried almost every method that the experts posted on this forum and I still have the issue.

AaronBrowning, Sep 14, 2020
  3. Weird Interactions

I haven't noticed the explorer.exe shutdown issue on any build.
    Perhaps it is due to some weird interaction between W10 and some software you have installed (like the faulty context menu entry issue on other versions of Windows).

Apart from the Notification icon glitch on my W10TP b10041 VM, everything else seems to be working OK.
    Although I still think that the desktop Window Snapping was better in b9841, I've figured out how to make it work for me.

My only other issues are basically cosmetic ones:
    • Twin Control Panels
    • The awful (full screen) Start Menu transparency
    • The horrible "All Apps" setup
    • The lack of Personalization adjustments to tame the diamond white theme
    I'm seriously considering running LM17.1 more often, so that I can use the W10 VM more often too.
    I've only installed a few programs, but they seem to be running properly.
    It might be time to "up the ante". *Nerd

lehnerus2000, Sep 14, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows Settings app and Start Menu acting weird to mouse interactions. Any guesses?...

dalchina, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows Settings app and Start Menu acting weird to mouse interactions. Any guesses?...

1. Windows Settings app and Start Menu acting weird to mouse interactions. Any guesses?... - Similar Threads - Settings app Start

2. Mouse starts acting weird on laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse starts acting weird on laptop.: I have a Lenovo laptop with IntelR CeleronR N4120 1.10GHz CPU, 4G of RAM, and a 60G Drive. I use a corded optical mouse and a 4T external drive. I upgraded to Windows 11 after getting it new mid last year because it said it was compatible but had to revert to Windows 10 in...
  3. Mouse starts acting weird on laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse starts acting weird on laptop.: I have a Lenovo laptop with IntelR CeleronR N4120 1.10GHz CPU, 4G of RAM, and a 60G Drive. I use a corded optical mouse and a 4T external drive. I upgraded to Windows 11 after getting it new mid last year because it said it was compatible but had to revert to Windows 10 in...
  4. Mouse starts acting weird on laptop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Screen and mouse pointer acting weirdly on Adobe apps.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen and mouse pointer acting weirdly on Adobe apps.: Please check this video first - https://vimeo.com/728596448As you can see, when I click the eraser tool, screen goes insane. I have tried almost every possible solutions including drive update, reinstalling PS, installing different version and even changing the mouse pointer...
  6. My mouse is acting weird

My mouse is acting weird: Windows 10, Logitech G502 Hero is the mouse. Cursor will drift and jump, and then stop responding altogether after about 10 seconds. Have to unplug the Logitech mouse and replug it for the cursor to respond again, giving me 5 minutes before another attack. Cursor tends to not...
  7. Mouse and keyboard acting weird

Mouse and keyboard acting weird: So, for my laptop I have connected a usb keyboard and mouse. Up until today everything was perfect, but I went to eat something and when I returned, my mouse and keyboard were switching on and off uncontrollably. I tried a spare mouse that I had, but there was the same...
  8. weird problems with start menu and settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    weird problems with start menu and settings: Its my first post in this subreddit so be kind. I do tech support, so for me this one is weird In the last couple of days my main win10 machine has problem with the start power icon having no effect(right clicking works) and if i go to settings i can't type anything into the...
  9. Mouse acting weird

Mouse acting weird: After a Windows update my mouse on my HP laptop is acting weird, is very laggy sometimes. It even freezes sometimes. I've tried almost every method that the experts posted on this forum and I still have the issue....
  10. Mouse cursor acts weird

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse cursor acts weird: Good morning everyone, I hope some of you can help me. My mouse cursor acts extremely weird: when I left click it randomly executes a right click. Right now I must do a project on Inventor and it's basically impossible to continue. This is what I tried so far, but the problem...