Windows 10: Windows Settings App, Toggle a setting On/Off with keyboard

Discus and support Windows Settings App, Toggle a setting On/Off with keyboard in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I operate a toggle in the Windows Settings App using only a physical keyboard? I am not going to go into it deeply, but I had an issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Garrett.Fuller, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Windows Settings App, Toggle a setting On/Off with keyboard

How can I operate a toggle in the Windows Settings App using only a physical keyboard?

I am not going to go into it deeply, but I had an issue turning my bluetooth back on that involved needing to borrow a mouse.

I have included an image of the Bluetooth On/Off toggle as an example.

Tabbing through the menu and selecting the buttons (like "Disconnect" or "Remove Device" in this picture) operate as expected by Typing the Enter key.

Windows Settings App, Toggle a setting On/Off with keyboard 4e353942-e9aa-423c-aa69-cbde633afef8?upload=true.jpg

Thanks!

:)

Garrett.Fuller, Oct 9, 2019

2. keyboard settings.

Hi Anthony,

I'm sorry, but you did not include any specific information, which will make it difficult to help you.

• Which phone do you have?
    • Which version of Windows Phone is it running?
    • Which language are you using for the keyboard?
    • Which app are you using for chat? Is it Messaging (SMS), Messenger (Facebook), or some other app?

To turn on text suggestions for Windows Phone 8.1, you would do the following:

• Run the Settings app
    • Tap on "keyboard"
    • Tap on the language being used
    • Make sure the checkbox for "Suggest text" is checked
    Please note:

Text suggestions aren't available for all keyboard languages. To learn more, see Feature and service availability.

Christopher Miller, Oct 9, 2019
  3. takumi86 Win User
    Toggling between keyboard input methods in complex Chinese

Hi, if you need to toggle between different keyboards you need to follow these steps:

• Click the Start menu and select Settings.
    • Select Time & language.
    • Click Region & language in the left column.
    • Under Languages click the language you want as default and click Set as default.
    Hope that helps.

takumi86, Oct 9, 2019
  4. Windows Settings App, Toggle a setting On/Off with keyboard

Sound card amplification settings

Yeah unfortunately ASUS and Realtek are not stepping up and fixing this it seems. Wherever I see such problems mentioned on forums some users are suggesting just uninstalling the Realtek driver and using the Windows audio driver.

Frag Maniac, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows Settings App, Toggle a setting On/Off with keyboard

1. Windows Settings App, Toggle a setting On/Off with keyboard - Similar Threads - Settings App Toggle

2. Suggested Actions Setting Toggle Bar Turns Off Automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suggested Actions Setting Toggle Bar Turns Off Automatically: After turning on the Suggested Actions option System > Clipboard, when I return to the previous screen System and come back to the Clipboard screen, I see that the Suggested Actions toggle bar that I just opened is constantly closing by itself. I enabled this setting from the...
  3. Suggested Actions Setting Toggle Bar Turns Off Automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suggested Actions Setting Toggle Bar Turns Off Automatically: After turning on the Suggested Actions option System > Clipboard, when I return to the previous screen System and come back to the Clipboard screen, I see that the Suggested Actions toggle bar that I just opened is constantly closing by itself. I enabled this setting from the...
  4. Game bar in windows settings is toggled off. When I toggle it on, close settings, and then...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game bar in windows settings is toggled off. When I toggle it on, close settings, and then...: Game bar in windows settings is toggled off. When I toggle it on, close settings, and then re-open the settings it is toggled off again. I can't get the setting to stay on....
  5. Toggle between network settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Toggle between network settings: Is there a way in Win 10 to set locations, such that one "Work" for example has a fixed IP, and "Home" has DHCP and I can switch between them without having to enter the settings each time? Those names are just examples.... Thanks. submitted by /u/wa1oui [link] [comments]...
  6. How to set up a shortcut to toggle on/off the display panel?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How to set up a shortcut to toggle on/off the display panel?: My old laptop Asus K53SD has a very interesting shortcut. When I press Fn + F7, it turns off the display but the computer keeps running i.e. it won't log out, lock, shut down or go to sleep mode. I can press any keyboard/mouse key or move the mouse around but the screen...
  7. Power icon unavailable in TaskBar, Settings on/off toggle is grey

in Windows 10 Customization
    Power icon unavailable in TaskBar, Settings on/off toggle is grey: I can't get my system icon for POWER (battery level) to show in Task Bar. and in Settings that option toggle is grey. Just tried internal Help, to no avail. Inspiron 15 3567, Windows 10 Home....
  8. Bluetooth On Off toggle Missing From Settings In Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth On Off toggle Missing From Settings In Windows 10 Pro: I am running Windows 10 pro on a Hp Pro-book Laptop. I also connect to a monitor with a HDMI cable through my laptop and using a Logitech bluetooth keyboard when using the monitor. Working all good until the last wave of updates from Windows and now my bluetooth...
  9. Airplane Mode will not toggle off in Network & Internet settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Airplane Mode will not toggle off in Network & Internet settings: Hello, For some reason the Airplane mode setting can not be turned off in Network and Internet Settings, Network setting from taskbar, or Action center from taskbar. I am using my desktop and will never have it on an airplane. However, the computer does have a wifi adapter...
  10. Settings App & UAC Off

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings App & UAC Off: What's the deal with the Settings App not launching with UAC off? Is there a way around this? 7286