Windows 10: Windows Settings app

Discus and support Windows Settings app in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I try to open display settings by right clicking my desktop It will start to load then crash immediately. And also when I try to go into any of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CallumOake, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Windows Settings app

When I try to open display settings by right clicking my desktop It will start to load then crash immediately. And also when I try to go into any of my settings the text/UI seems to be bugged. And when I try to open System settings the whole window crashes Windows Settings app bb939e6d-24fc-4e6b-a6bb-b3e6c29e516f?upload=true.png

:)

CallumOake, Aug 24, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 24, 2019
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Aug 24, 2019
  4. Windows Settings app

Error: "Settings out of date" and unable to save the password for the app on Windows 10

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

Windows Settings app

1. Windows Settings app - Similar Threads - Settings app

2. How to delete apps even though they are not found in control panel or settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete apps even though they are not found in control panel or settings?: Hi,I have VMware Professional 17 but i still have the player 17, even though i cant see it through control panel nor settings. Its still on my computer, I uninstalled it, but it still on my system. Its not even at file explorer as it is replaced with the pro version.I tried...
  3. How to delete apps even though they are not found in control panel or settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete apps even though they are not found in control panel or settings?: Hi,I have VMware Professional 17 but i still have the player 17, even though i cant see it through control panel nor settings. Its still on my computer, I uninstalled it, but it still on my system. Its not even at file explorer as it is replaced with the pro version.I tried...
  4. Can't access printer's preferences via settings-app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access printer's preferences via settings-app: I'm having trouble with accessing printer's preferences via settings-app. Please see details:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/78333888/xerox-6204-cant-access-printers-preferences-via-settings-app...
  5. Can't access printer's preferences via settings-app

Can't access printer's preferences via settings-app: I'm having trouble with accessing printer's preferences via settings-app. Please see details:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/78333888/xerox-6204-cant-access-printers-preferences-via-settings-app...
  6. Can't access printer's preferences via settings-app

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working

Start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working: In my pc start button , taskbar and any deafult apps are not working. whenever i tried to open settings or any default apps it says " this file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action.Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an...
  8. Start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working: In my pc start button , taskbar and any deafult apps are not working. whenever i tried to open settings or any default apps it says " this file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action.Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an...
  9. Start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working: From few past weeks my start button,taskbar,settings and default apps are not working.i tried many ways but it still does't work.tell me any way how to fix it...
  10. Start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working

Start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working: From few past weeks my start button,taskbar,settings and default apps are not working.i tried many ways but it still does't work.tell me any way how to fix it...