Windows 10: windows settings file is not opening

Discus and support windows settings file is not opening in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when I try to open settings it will struck and it dismiss itself... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PrajwalDesai1, Jun 6, 2020.

1. windows settings file is not opening

when I try to open settings it will struck and it dismiss itself

:)

PrajwalDesai1, Jun 6, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 6, 2020
  3. Ketxxx Win User
    opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Jun 6, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

windows settings file is not opening

dalchina, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

windows settings file is not opening

1. windows settings file is not opening - Similar Threads - settings file opening

2. File open/save settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File open/save settings: My windows has been updated to windows 11. Now when I choose to open a file NOT save, Windows chooses a usually inappropriate folder and offers no other option but to save it. This just creates unnecessary disk clutter. I usually choose Open so I can see if I want to keep the...
  3. File open/save settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File open/save settings: My windows has been updated to windows 11. Now when I choose to open a file NOT save, Windows chooses a usually inappropriate folder and offers no other option but to save it. This just creates unnecessary disk clutter. I usually choose Open so I can see if I want to keep the...
  4. Windows file manager disappeared, settings won’t open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows file manager disappeared, settings won’t open: Hello, I opened my PC and saw the sad face screen. I tried to restart multiple times with hope it’ll fix it but it didn’t help. So I check the file error and removed it from safe mode, that made my PC boot up into my user. But when I logged in my desktop wallpaper was black...
  5. Setting for opening WPS files in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Setting for opening WPS files in Windows 10: I have files made on WPS from 1998 and possibly earlier. My latest alteration to any of these was recorded as made on 20 May 2015. SSince some time after that, these files will only come up as symbols. None of the default settings offered will work. Please help! Alan...
  6. set default open folder in Windows File Explorer

set default open folder in Windows File Explorer: I've searched the internet and tried lots of things, but I cannot set a default opening folder for Windows File Explorer in Windows 10. Please advise. And thanks....
  7. Windows settings not opening

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows settings not opening: I'm trying to open microsoft settings but it doesn't work. If i type a setting into the search bar it doesnt open The settings option doesn't work too. I've tried to do SCF /SCANNOW. But that did nothing....
  8. Photos in Windows can't open the settings FILE INFO

Photos in Windows can't open the settings FILE INFO: Hi!, I just want to get some tips on how to fix "PHOTOS" in Windows 8-10, I can view the photos but when I try to open the 3 dots besides Print icon and chooses settings "FILE INFO" it literally crashes or stop working I tried several Reset and Repair for the software...
  9. set file open with default

set file open with default: How do you set the default program to open a file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-file-open-with-default/7037987b-12e8-4e04-ad36-983ae85bfd65
  10. windows setting will not open

windows setting will not open: My windows setting will not open. It will close immediately after it opens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-setting-will-not-open/0f7054c7-cb5e-4fe0-85d3-4a6d13ba63d5