Windows 10: windows settings for multiple window

Discus and support windows settings for multiple window in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello sir, I am in trouble, actually I installed ubantu in my laptop, but when I turn on my laptop it does not ask for which window do you want to use,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by navjot.singh.125, Apr 26, 2020.

1. windows settings for multiple window

hello sir, I am in trouble, actually I installed ubantu in my laptop, but when I turn on my laptop it does not ask for which window do you want to use, actually my friend reduce the ask time and I don't know where is this settings, please help me as soon as possible, thank you....!

:)

navjot.singh.125, Apr 26, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 26, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 26, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

windows settings for multiple window

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

windows settings for multiple window

1. windows settings for multiple window - Similar Threads - settings multiple window

2. Multiple Set ups

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Set ups: I am trying to set up Muiltiple laptops for a client, with windows 11 intrusive way to set up a new pc instead of creating a local account, can I create the one account for the PC set up a local account as admin then delete the account I set the computer up with ?...
  3. Multiple Set ups

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Set ups: I am trying to set up Muiltiple laptops for a client, with windows 11 intrusive way to set up a new pc instead of creating a local account, can I create the one account for the PC set up a local account as admin then delete the account I set the computer up with ?...
  4. multiple display settings change after windows reboot

in Windows 10 Customization
    multiple display settings change after windows reboot: Hi,Asus Zenbook. Has inbuilt 2nd screen AKA screenpad. I don't need the screenpad so turned display settings / multiple displays to "show only on 1". This has worked for the last 18 months.Two days ago the screenpad came on. Display settings / multiple displays showed,...
  5. multiple screen setting

multiple screen setting: Did something really stupid but here it is. With the HDMI cable plugged in to my laptop and my Smart TV, my Smart TV wasn't recognizing my PC so I played around with multiple screen settings and inadvertently set it to show on screen 2 only that's the TV. Well now if I...
  6. Win10 Multiple Monitor - New Window Settings?

Win10 Multiple Monitor - New Window Settings?: Hi all, Are there settings where I can choose how or which monitor a new app or window opens on? I wasn't really sure how to search for this so I apologize if there is already an answer somewhere. I have 3 monitors and I have 2 desktops hooked up to them. Work and home....
  7. Multiple Desktop settings

Multiple Desktop settings: Is there any possible way to open a new document in excel/word/publisher etc on a new desktop window without the computer taking you back to the last desktop that application was used? I'm constantly having to jump back and forth to move files when I need different excel...
  8. Multiple Backup Sets Using Windows Backup

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Multiple Backup Sets Using Windows Backup: I am using "Windows 7" Backup. This is not about "Create a System Image" feature or any third-party software. I noticed that my backup drive now has many "Backup Sets" under the <My Computer Name>. I think I understand that a "Backup Set" should contain a Full backup and...
  9. Creating multiple settings windows in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Creating multiple settings windows in Windows 10: I want to have multiple settings windows open at the same time - like a bluetooth devices window, a network connection window, etc - but opening a new window changes the old window to the desired window, where I want them open simultaneously. Is there any way to do this? 99132
  10. Constantly getting multiple popup settings windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Constantly getting multiple popup settings windows: Hope this is the right forum. Has anyone else been experiencing multiple windows popping up when clicking links in settings windows? Its not every link, but its a lot of them, too many to list. 6859