Windows 10: "Windows Settings" Full-Screen

Discus and support "Windows Settings" Full-Screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since updating to pre-release build 14965 via slow track, my PC has been switching to a full screen "Windows Settings" on its own when the PC is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JWadle, Nov 28, 2016.

1. JWadle Win User

"Windows Settings" Full-Screen

Since updating to pre-release build 14965 via slow track, my PC has been switching to a full screen "Windows Settings" on its own when the PC is unattended.

Has anyone else seen this?

:)

JWadle, Nov 28, 2016
  2. hitch_11 Win User

about " memory full . close ... " problem ! n97 and equalizer !

i dont have any problems of those u listed i exit frrom all applications when i finish ! well this means there is no solution so thanks a lot nokia "Windows Settings" Full-Screen :(

and about the music i was talking about the phone loudspeaker .. !

hitch_11, Nov 28, 2016
  3. hitch_11 Win User
    about " memory full . close ... " problem ! n97 and equalizer !

1-hey ..! i did a format to my nokia n97 few days ago .. before i did the format i had the problem that sometimes when i go to photos its says " memory full close some applicartions ..." and now i have it again ! so i just wanna know how to
    solve this problem its really annoying !

2- my best music kind is trance ,, but i dont enjoy listening trance on my n97 coz music does'nt sound good for this kind of music .. so i want to know if there is a way to make n97 music sounds like x6 or even 5800 ( i guess ) .. through some
    application or through equalizer or whatever ! i dont wanna get another phone "Windows Settings" Full-Screen :(

hope u help me .. ! thanks "Windows Settings" Full-Screen :)

hitch_11, Nov 28, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

Might try updating to Insider Preview Version 1607 Build 14971, the latest, see if that issue has been fixed.

Berton, Nov 28, 2016
  5. EdTittel Win User
    I saw that behavior listed as one of the gotchas in the release notes, so it's at least a known problem. Hopefully, the next iteration will do away with it on your machine(s). Haven't seen it on any of mine, though.
    Hang in there!
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. "Windows Settings" Full-Screen - Similar Threads - Settings Full Screen

2. full screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    full screen: any idea how to create an shortcut of microsoft edge and make it start up automatically load in full screen and sent it either automatically to an second display on an POS system i found this "C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --user-data-dir=c:\temp...
  3. Windows saves individual brightness settings for full and normal screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows saves individual brightness settings for full and normal screen: I don't actually know whether this is specifically a Windows problem but I assume it is. I didn't have the problem with my Chrome browser but I have it with the Vivaldi browser and when watching videos with the Windows Movies and TV App or view pictures with the Photo App....
  4. Settings Panel Opens full screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings Panel Opens full screen: Somewhere between Win 10 1809 and 1903 my Settings screen started always opening in full screen. I can resize it to the "usual" Settings Panel size and it will stay that way until the PC is rebooted and then back to full screen. I have a dual boot system with the Windows...
  5. Settings panel always opens full screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings panel always opens full screen: I posted this several months ago, on another forum section, but no (useful) responses. Starting around 1903 (plus or minus) the Settings panel started opening full screen. I can resize it back to the size it used to be (and what it is on my dual boot with the Insider...
  6. full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    full screen: I have a problem. My hp computer, with Windows 10, can´t open any game in complete full screen mode. I can not play the games properly like this. The games are Chicken Invaders 5 and Roblox, both installt from the Microsoft Store app. Can someone please help me?...
  7. Full screen

Full screen: What do I do for a full screen view? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-screen/84890066-880a-4087-bed5-fb6db7576fc9
  8. Full screen

Full screen: Something happened to my full screen . When I booted my computer ,my desktop icons had been relocated in a 3/4 screen with the Task bar expanded to 1/4 screen but still on screen bottom. How do I enable reverting back to my original screen and desk top icon locations?...
  9. Full screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Full screen: Ok, I have been trying W10 out on my surface pro 2, my one problem is netflex. When I watch it full screen it's not actually full screen, there is a black navigation bar at the bottom and because of that a black border around the video. Anyone know how to fix this? 9721
  10. Full Window instead of Full Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Full Window instead of Full Screen: I have a widescreen monitor, a Dell U2913WM. The dual window feature works well for most things, but video streams such as those from You Tube are a bit of a problem since they seem to bypass the Dell Screen Manager and use the full screen rather than the window. I've...