Windows 10: windows settings keeps Minecraft Edu from using my graphics card and i don't know how to fix it

Discus and support windows settings keeps Minecraft Edu from using my graphics card and i don't know how to fix it in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; windows settings keeps Minecraft Edu from using my graphics card and i don't know how to fix itsomeone help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Blaze Brown, Feb 21, 2024.

1. windows settings keeps Minecraft Edu from using my graphics card and i don't know how to fix it

windows settings keeps Minecraft Edu from using my graphics card and i don't know how to fix itsomeone help

:)

Blaze Brown, Feb 21, 2024
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Feb 21, 2024
  3. Minecraft edu edition

I know I need Minecraft Edu though how do I install that.

Dekland R Burleigh, Feb 21, 2024
  4. windows settings keeps Minecraft Edu from using my graphics card and i don't know how to fix it

I can't play minecraft. My graphics card is up to date.

Hi Brianna,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Do you have Minecraft Classic installed?
    • What is the error message you get when you press play?
    • Did you download this game from the Store or do you have a disc for this game?

As you are facing issue even after updating the graphic card, I suggest you to install the Graphic card driver in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the driver from the manufacturer website and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system (Windows 7/8/8.1) from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

windows settings keeps Minecraft Edu from using my graphics card and i don't know how to fix it

1. windows settings keeps Minecraft Edu from using my graphics card and i don't know how to fix it - Similar Threads - settings keeps Minecraft

2. windows settings keeps Minecraft Edu from using my graphics card and i don't know how to fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows settings keeps Minecraft Edu from using my graphics card and i don't know how to fix it: windows settings keeps Minecraft Edu from using my graphics card and i don't know how to fix itsomeone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-settings-keeps-minecraft-edu-from-using-my/85ca1383-5364-445b-a9f3-505f9e963490
  3. My PC keeps freezing, and I don't know how to fix it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC keeps freezing, and I don't know how to fix it.: Hi everyone,I have had a problem with my pc since I bought it, and it will freeze every 1-2 hours for about 10 seconds. It also is accompanied by a strange noise that I cannot describe. I will try and make a video with sound if necessaryThe freezing will either:- Freeze the...
  4. Help. My PC keeps crashing from this bug and I don't know how to fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help. My PC keeps crashing from this bug and I don't know how to fix it.: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x1000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff8016e305211, 0xffffa882fd73a208, 0xffffa882fd739a20. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\122221-11343-01.dmp. Report Id:...
  5. Help. My PC keeps crashing from this bug and I don't know how to fix it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help. My PC keeps crashing from this bug and I don't know how to fix it.: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x1000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff8016e305211, 0xffffa882fd73a208, 0xffffa882fd739a20. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\122221-11343-01.dmp. Report Id:...
  6. I don't know how to fix this

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know how to fix this: I tried raise FPS Valorant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-this/33c6c901-76ac-4b78-97a9-346f8b8179cd
  7. I don't know how to fix it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know how to fix it: So I put my desktop on D: and now everythings screwed up and I cannot fix it anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-it/6ecc42f4-598d-444d-841e-735239c5e3c9
  8. Is there a graphics card in my laptop and I don't know it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a graphics card in my laptop and I don't know it?: Hello, I have a Lenovo 730-15IKB laptop, its a 2 in 1 and I have it for about a year now. I was doing research upon it on the official lenovo website and some other sites and I noticed that in the spec section I always see a GTX 1050 as one of the specs, the GPU I have and...
  9. Minecraft Edu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Edu: Can I log in to Minecraft Edu with an Office 365 account or does it have to be an Office 365 Education account? If so, how do I get one, I am not in a school district with Office 365 and I cant sign up for it as well. [Moved from: Microsoft Education / Office / Other]...
  10. I don't know what's my graphic card name

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    I don't know what's my graphic card name: Windows 10 can't detect my graphic card, and the only details I remember about it is that it's a NVIDIA GeForce card between the years 2005-2007. I already tried NVIDIA Auto-detection tool (GeForce Experience) and it couldn't detect it, tried 'dxdiag', and Display Adapters...