Windows 10: windows settings keeps Minecraft Edu from using my graphics card and i don't know how to fix it

Discus and support windows settings keeps Minecraft Edu from using my graphics card and i don't know how to fix it in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; windows settings keeps Minecraft Edu from using my graphics card and i don't know how to fix itsomeone help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Blaze Brown, Feb 21, 2024.

1. windows settings keeps Minecraft Edu from using my graphics card and i don't know how to fix it

windows settings keeps Minecraft Edu from using my graphics card and i don't know how to fix itsomeone help

:)

Blaze Brown, Feb 21, 2024
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Feb 21, 2024
  3. Minecraft edu edition

I know I need Minecraft Edu though how do I install that.

Dekland R Burleigh, Feb 21, 2024
  4. windows settings keeps Minecraft Edu from using my graphics card and i don't know how to fix it

I can't play minecraft. My graphics card is up to date.

Hi Brianna,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Do you have Minecraft Classic installed?
    • What is the error message you get when you press play?
    • Did you download this game from the Store or do you have a disc for this game?

As you are facing issue even after updating the graphic card, I suggest you to install the Graphic card driver in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the driver from the manufacturer website and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system (Windows 7/8/8.1) from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

windows settings keeps Minecraft Edu from using my graphics card and i don't know how to fix it

1. windows settings keeps Minecraft Edu from using my graphics card and i don't know how to fix it - Similar Threads - settings keeps Minecraft

2. windows settings keeps Minecraft Edu from using my graphics card and i don't know how to fix it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows settings keeps Minecraft Edu from using my graphics card and i don't know how to fix it: windows settings keeps Minecraft Edu from using my graphics card and i don't know how to fix itsomeone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-settings-keeps-minecraft-edu-from-using-my/85ca1383-5364-445b-a9f3-505f9e963490
  3. My PC keeps freezing, and I don't know how to fix it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC keeps freezing, and I don't know how to fix it.: Hi everyone,I have had a problem with my pc since I bought it, and it will freeze every 1-2 hours for about 10 seconds. It also is accompanied by a strange noise that I cannot describe. I will try and make a video with sound if necessaryThe freezing will either:- Freeze the...
  4. Help. My PC keeps crashing from this bug and I don't know how to fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help. My PC keeps crashing from this bug and I don't know how to fix it.: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x1000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff8016e305211, 0xffffa882fd73a208, 0xffffa882fd739a20. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\122221-11343-01.dmp. Report Id:...
  5. Help. My PC keeps crashing from this bug and I don't know how to fix it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help. My PC keeps crashing from this bug and I don't know how to fix it.: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x1000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff8016e305211, 0xffffa882fd73a208, 0xffffa882fd739a20. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\122221-11343-01.dmp. Report Id:...
  6. I don't know how to fix this

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know how to fix this: I tried raise FPS Valorant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-this/33c6c901-76ac-4b78-97a9-346f8b8179cd
  7. I don't know how to fix it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know how to fix it: So I put my desktop on D: and now everythings screwed up and I cannot fix it anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-it/6ecc42f4-598d-444d-841e-735239c5e3c9
  8. Is there a graphics card in my laptop and I don't know it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a graphics card in my laptop and I don't know it?: Hello, I have a Lenovo 730-15IKB laptop, its a 2 in 1 and I have it for about a year now. I was doing research upon it on the official lenovo website and some other sites and I noticed that in the spec section I always see a GTX 1050 as one of the specs, the GPU I have and...
  9. Minecraft Edu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Edu: Can I log in to Minecraft Edu with an Office 365 account or does it have to be an Office 365 Education account? If so, how do I get one, I am not in a school district with Office 365 and I cant sign up for it as well. [Moved from: Microsoft Education / Office / Other]...
  10. I don't know what's my graphic card name

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    I don't know what's my graphic card name: Windows 10 can't detect my graphic card, and the only details I remember about it is that it's a NVIDIA GeForce card between the years 2005-2007. I already tried NVIDIA Auto-detection tool (GeForce Experience) and it couldn't detect it, tried 'dxdiag', and Display Adapters...