Windows 10: Windows settings not showing information on main settings screen

Discus and support Windows settings not showing information on main settings screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; PC : Windows 10 Pro 1909 build 18363.752 machine: MSI GE 73 8RE I was recently doing some maintenance on my moms machine, and i noticed that her... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Cybot, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Cybot Win User

Windows settings not showing information on main settings screen

PC : Windows 10 Pro 1909 build 18363.752

machine: MSI GE 73 8RE

I was recently doing some maintenance on my moms machine, and i noticed that her settings screen is different than on mine. both PC's are the same make/model, and both are running Windows 10 Pro x64. hers was running 1903 when i started but updated to 1909 which is when i noticed the difference in the main screen of the settings page.

Her machine : Windows settings not showing information on main settings screen 1bfe1d52-b2fb-4640-a45e-d1326b2cc697?upload=true.png

My machine :

Windows settings not showing information on main settings screen b44cdb86-5200-4291-8d84-6d93fc80f042?upload=true.png

both PC's are now running the same build 18363.752. how do i get the fancy new look on the main settings display?

:)

Cybot, Apr 1, 2020

2. Sound card amplification settings

Yeah unfortunately ASUS and Realtek are not stepping up and fixing this it seems. Wherever I see such problems mentioned on forums some users are suggesting just uninstalling the Realtek driver and using the Windows audio driver.

Frag Maniac, Apr 1, 2020
  3. lock screen not showing photo i set...

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Answer Community.

We need few information.

• What is the Windows 10 version?
    • Did you made any recent changes on the PC?
    • Does the lock screen picture changes all the time?

We would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and let us know if that helps.

1. Press Windows and I from the keyboard.
    2. Click on Personalization, then click
      Lock screen from the left pane.
    3. Set the Background as
      picture
      , select the picture you want to setup under Choose your picture.

Hope it helps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Windows settings not showing information on main settings screen

Windows 10 - Notification Settings not showing Apps?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience. I will definitely assist you.

I appreciate the steps that you have done. I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows settings not showing information on main settings screen

1. Windows settings not showing information on main settings screen - Similar Threads - settings showing information

2. Storage Setting shows Wrong Information

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Storage Setting shows Wrong Information: Hi I am user windows 10.I have a lenovo ideapad i7Recently I encountered an problem that is So Irritating.In this screenshot the drive is corrupted and I dont know how to fix it. Well, I have 180 space free why it is full, and I can't access to administrative parts and can't...
  3. hide Windows Setting Panel above showing my information

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hide Windows Setting Panel above showing my information: How do I hide or get rid of the panel that shows my email and name, im talking about the Panel that is above all the settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hide-windows-setting-panel-above-showing-my/45995bc2-0263-488c-8ffe-db2239f3ca2b
  4. hide Windows Setting Panel above showing my information

in Windows 10 Customization
    hide Windows Setting Panel above showing my information: How do I hide or get rid of the panel that shows my email and name, im talking about the Panel that is above all the settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hide-windows-setting-panel-above-showing-my/45995bc2-0263-488c-8ffe-db2239f3ca2b
  5. hide Windows Setting Panel above showing my information

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Settings not show up my profile in main menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Settings not show up my profile in main menu: [ATTACH] In the menu of Settings, it doesn't show the profile and onedrive and windows update. I logged in with Microsoft account but it doesn't work. Can anyone help me? It's not a bug but i need those :) My settings menu It supposed to show like this submitted by...
  7. Windows 10 Settings won't show the information bar.

Windows 10 Settings won't show the information bar.: Hello, Do you know why my Windows Settings won't show the information bar that show the user info, updates info, etc. ? [ATTACH] This is my actual Settings screen [ATTACH] I already have installed the 2004 Version of Windows 10 [ATTACH]...
  8. New Information on top bar of Settings screen

New Information on top bar of Settings screen: [ATTACH] I do not understand the need to add the information at the top of my settings screen. MS has added USELESS information on a screen and apparently no way to get rid of it. I do NOT want to be reminded when I go to settings that I am not using my MS account. I am...
  9. Taking a screen shot in information in Setting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Taking a screen shot in information in Setting: I'm trying to take a screen shot in Settings-About. I'm not doing something right. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taking-a-screen-shot-in-information-in-setting/502d120c-15aa-407c-b056-dbee373e17b0
  10. user settings information not showing up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    user settings information not showing up: Under Account > Settings, do not see my user information. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/user-settings-information-not-showing-up/09596627-d9df-418f-9e28-232c36380819"