Windows 10: Windows Settings not working

Discus and support Windows Settings not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I click on settings gear icon it opens the window but I cannot open anything in there. when I click on Update & Security, nothing happens. Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SachiniFernando, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Windows Settings not working

When I click on settings gear icon it opens the window but I cannot open anything in there.

when I click on Update & Security, nothing happens. Please help me to fix this problem.

:)

SachiniFernando, Jul 12, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 12, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 12, 2020
  4. Windows Settings not working

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

Windows Settings not working

1. Windows Settings not working - Similar Threads - Settings working

2. Stuck on setting up your device for work or school

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on setting up your device for work or school: I'm stuck on setting up your device for work or school.When I load into the pc it instantly brings me to the page where I have to connect the pc to the network and on the next site theres 'setting up your device for work or school'.The pc is from my old school but I dont go...
  3. Stuck on setting up your device for work or school

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on setting up your device for work or school: I'm stuck on setting up your device for work or school.When I load into the pc it instantly brings me to the page where I have to connect the pc to the network and on the next site theres 'setting up your device for work or school'.The pc is from my old school but I dont go...
  4. Event Log local policy settings not working properly in W11 23H2, security log filing up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Log local policy settings not working properly in W11 23H2, security log filing up.: Hi All,We're in the process of setting up our W11 deployment process and one of the options we're looking at is deploying W11 as an upgrade to W10 through SCCM. However, we've come across an odd issue as part of our testing.For fully up-to-date W11 23H2 deployments either as...
  5. Event Log local policy settings not working properly in W11 23H2, security log filing up.

Event Log local policy settings not working properly in W11 23H2, security log filing up.: Hi All,We're in the process of setting up our W11 deployment process and one of the options we're looking at is deploying W11 as an upgrade to W10 through SCCM. However, we've come across an odd issue as part of our testing.For fully up-to-date W11 23H2 deployments either as...
  6. Action center not working, not being able to press the 'Devices' option in settings.

Action center not working, not being able to press the 'Devices' option in settings.: Hi! So i've run into a problem where i've followed all the instructions on here on how to fix my action center, didn't work. Basically what happens is, when i press it the gray unloaded window of it appears on my screen for a split second. Then it disappears. I tried...
  7. Action center not working, not being able to press the 'Devices' option in settings.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Action center not working, not being able to press the 'Devices' option in settings.: Hi! So i've run into a problem where i've followed all the instructions on here on how to fix my action center, didn't work. Basically what happens is, when i press it the gray unloaded window of it appears on my screen for a split second. Then it disappears. I tried...
  8. Action center not working, not being able to press the 'Devices' option in settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. My PC wont shutdown, taskbar wont show, power button wont work, settings wont load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC wont shutdown, taskbar wont show, power button wont work, settings wont load: Yo my pc wont shut down I tried through windows and even the button on the case but it wont work Settings doesnt load And i had a black screen Now home button doesnt work, task bar wont show up, and wallpaper is just black I have 2 lights on my case next to the power button...
  10. My PC wont shutdown, taskbar wont show, power button wont work, settings wont load

My PC wont shutdown, taskbar wont show, power button wont work, settings wont load: Yo my pc wont shut down I tried through windows and even the button on the case but it wont work Settings doesnt load And i had a black screen Now home button doesnt work, task bar wont show up, and wallpaper is just black I have 2 lights on my case next to the power button...