Windows 10: Windows settings, store, edge, firefix refreshing continuously..

Discus and support Windows settings, store, edge, firefix refreshing continuously.. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Recently I came to notice that when I leave a tab in edge or firefox and switch to any other app and when I switch back the tabs refreshes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kevin Liza Alex, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Windows settings, store, edge, firefix refreshing continuously..

Recently I came to notice that when I leave a tab in edge or firefox and switch to any other app and when I switch back the tabs refreshes automatically even though there is proper network connectivity. I face this same issue in store also. It refreshes automatically and opens up back to home of the store from any page that I'm currently visiting. Also settings also shows the same issue, going back to the home page..

Can you help me with that microsoft ??

Its so annoying..

:)

Kevin Liza Alex, Jun 21, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 21, 2019
  3. Windows Store, Microsoft Edge

Hi,

This error code might appear when the system failed to connect to Windows Store. It might be caused by a third-party software or program that prevents accessing default applications. For better assistance, we would like to ask the following:

• Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows Store and Microsoft Edge. For your reference, check this
    article on how to run the troubleshooter for Microsoft Edge. Follow these steps on how to perform
    the troubleshooter for Windows Store:

• On Cortana search, type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the list.
    • Click on Hardware and Sound.
    • Under Windows, select Windows Store Apps.
    • Click on Next, then follow the instructions.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Jun 21, 2019
  4. Naki Win User

Windows settings, store, edge, firefix refreshing continuously..

Suggestion - GPU-Z window Reload (refresh)

Thanks! *Smile Windows settings, store, edge, firefix refreshing continuously.. :) Sounds fine (Ctrl+R as a 2nd way to do the same would be nice too).
    IF you do not want to overburden the main window GUI with the extra Refresh button I suggest, Refresh could be added to the system menu in top left instead, and/or into Settings.
    (such as add a button labeled "Refresh main tab" or similar text of your choosing to Settings)

Thema:

Windows settings, store, edge, firefix refreshing continuously..

1. Windows settings, store, edge, firefix refreshing continuously.. - Similar Threads - settings store edge

2. Screen continually refreshing after Windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen continually refreshing after Windows 11 upgrade: If I'm logged in as normal not admin user, my screen continually refreshes. The pause between refreshing gets shorter and shorter as time goes by. If I log in as admin, all is fine. Any ideas how to fix? Thanks....
  3. Screen continually refreshing after Windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen continually refreshing after Windows 11 upgrade: If I'm logged in as normal not admin user, my screen continually refreshes. The pause between refreshing gets shorter and shorter as time goes by. If I log in as admin, all is fine. Any ideas how to fix? Thanks....
  4. Windows PC appears to be continuously refreshing after booting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows PC appears to be continuously refreshing after booting.: I turned on my windows laptop today only to find that nothing worked. Every three seconds the screen would flash white and the desktop/taskbar would appear to refresh. I cant open any apps unless I use task manager and I cant use any windows function. Scanning for corrupted...
  5. Windows PC appears to be continuously refreshing after booting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows PC appears to be continuously refreshing after booting.: I turned on my windows laptop today only to find that nothing worked. Every three seconds the screen would flash white and the desktop/taskbar would appear to refresh. I cant open any apps unless I use task manager and I cant use any windows function. Scanning for corrupted...
  6. Device manager continuous refresh

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device manager continuous refresh: we have all seen the device manager refresh, mine refreshes ever 2 seconds or so. Win 10 version 2004, build 19041.450 win 10 pro upgraded from win 7 HP Z220 workstation 164312
  7. Device manager continuous refresh

in Windows 10 Support
    Device manager continuous refresh: we have all seen the device manager refresh, mine refreshes ever 2 seconds or so. Win 10 version 2004, build 19041.450 win 10 pro upgraded from win 7 HP Z220 workstation 164312
  8. Chrome, firefix aren't able to import /detect Microsoft edge (chromium).

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome, firefix aren't able to import /detect Microsoft edge (chromium).: I want to import bookmarks, passwords from Microsoft edge (chromium) to chrome & Firefox But They are not showing option : import from edge (chromium). Only ( import from ms-edge : favorite ) is coming up and that also old ms-edge (Spartan), even I have installed latest...
  9. Windows store constantly refreshing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows store constantly refreshing: Ok so I gifted my friend Sea Of Thieves, and he started installing it. At some point during it, he left and turned off his computer. When he gets back, he opens Microsoft Store and it just starts 'flickering' as if it is constantly refreshing the start page. He can't click...
  10. edge browser refresh issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    edge browser refresh issue: Since a few days ago my edge browser keeps refreshing while on a site like facebook or linkedin. I turned off the auto meta refresh option as someone suggested and deleted cookies but it still does it. It's really frustrating that while in the midst of doing something the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. firefox settings continusly refresh setting