Windows 10: windows settings

Discus and support windows settings in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I want to get a new computer , but have to transfer all the programs an settings to it... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by HughStewart2, Feb 5, 2021.

1. windows settings

I want to get a new computer , but have to transfer all the programs an settings to it

:)

HughStewart2, Feb 5, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 5, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 5, 2021
  4. windows settings

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 5, 2021
Thema:

windows settings

1. windows settings - Similar Threads - settings

2. How to get and set the status of Enable or Disable Cellular Data Roaming in Windows 11, in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get and set the status of Enable or Disable Cellular Data Roaming in Windows 11, in...: How to get and set the status of Enable or Disable Cellular Data Roaming in Windows 11, in the code of a UWP application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-and-set-the-status-of-enable-or-disable/c841f242-d7cc-4ba6-bce4-23b5830d4ed1
  3. How to get and set the status of Enable or Disable Cellular Data Roaming in Windows 11, in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get and set the status of Enable or Disable Cellular Data Roaming in Windows 11, in...: How to get and set the status of Enable or Disable Cellular Data Roaming in Windows 11, in the code of a UWP application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-and-set-the-status-of-enable-or-disable/c841f242-d7cc-4ba6-bce4-23b5830d4ed1
  4. My PC wont shutdown, taskbar wont show, power button wont work, settings wont load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC wont shutdown, taskbar wont show, power button wont work, settings wont load: Yo my pc wont shut down I tried through windows and even the button on the case but it wont work Settings doesnt load And i had a black screen Now home button doesnt work, task bar wont show up, and wallpaper is just black I have 2 lights on my case next to the power button...
  5. My PC wont shutdown, taskbar wont show, power button wont work, settings wont load

My PC wont shutdown, taskbar wont show, power button wont work, settings wont load: Yo my pc wont shut down I tried through windows and even the button on the case but it wont work Settings doesnt load And i had a black screen Now home button doesnt work, task bar wont show up, and wallpaper is just black I have 2 lights on my case next to the power button...
  6. My pc won’t connect to the internet and the WiFi option in the setting has disappeared I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc won’t connect to the internet and the WiFi option in the setting has disappeared I...: I’ve had issues with my drivers and was looking for ways to fix it. I tried disabling all launch programs and when I restarted my pc it was basically useless. I’ve reactivated all launch programs and nothing changed my pc literally cannot connect to the internet for now....
  7. My pc won’t connect to the internet and the WiFi option in the setting has disappeared I...

My pc won’t connect to the internet and the WiFi option in the setting has disappeared I...: I’ve had issues with my drivers and was looking for ways to fix it. I tried disabling all launch programs and when I restarted my pc it was basically useless. I’ve reactivated all launch programs and nothing changed my pc literally cannot connect to the internet for now....
  8. I downloaded tableau but can’t open to work with it.error saying I should check settings...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I downloaded tableau but can’t open to work with it.error saying I should check settings...: Settings issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-downloaded-tableau-but-cant-open-to-work-with/121c4b99-5e38-405d-9e9b-dac5d738882d
  9. I downloaded tableau but can’t open to work with it.error saying I should check settings...

I downloaded tableau but can’t open to work with it.error saying I should check settings...: Settings issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-downloaded-tableau-but-cant-open-to-work-with/121c4b99-5e38-405d-9e9b-dac5d738882d
  10. add aol account to mail. i keep getting the settings are out of date.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add aol account to mail. i keep getting the settings are out of date.: How do I set up an AOL account to Mail in Windows 10. I keep getting "the settings are out of date" when I try to set it up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-aol-account-to-mail-i-keep-getting-the/f7d0d67f-0c4a-4d4d-b2fd-4675b350b7a7