Windows 10: Windows setup comes back after installation

Discus and support Windows setup comes back after installation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I was reinstalling my windows 10 but after finishing windows installation it wents back to start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KingNets, Mar 16, 2019.

1. KingNets Win User

Windows setup comes back after installation

So I was reinstalling my windows 10 but after finishing windows installation it wents back to start

:)

KingNets, Mar 16, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 16, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Mar 16, 2019
  4. Windows setup comes back after installation

LifeCam Setup 4.25 not installing on Windows 10

Hi,
    Thank you for posting in Microsoft community

I suggest you to Uninstall your current webcam and try to install 4.25 webcam,follow the below steps.

Step 1.

Uninstall 3.60 Life cam setup.

Follow the below steps.

1) Press Windows logo key +X key.

2) Click Control panel

3) Click Programs

4) Click Programs and Features.

5)Right click on the program and Uninstall.

Step 2 : Install 4.25 Setup in Compatibility Mode.

The steps to install a driver in compatibility mode:

a. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties

b. Select Compatibility Tab

c. Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list

d. Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.

Note: I suggest you to refer the below link for further reference.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/d/lifecam-studio

Hope it helps.

Reply us back with any issues with windows.

We will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

Windows setup comes back after installation

1. Windows setup comes back after installation - Similar Threads - setup comes installation

2. screen comes back on after turning it off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    screen comes back on after turning it off: In the "Control what the Power Buttons do" section of the control panel I have the Power button selected to turn off the display however, when i actually press the button in person the display turn off as expected then after .5th of a second the screen turns back on...
  3. screen comes back on after turning it off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen comes back on after turning it off: In the "Control what the Power Buttons do" section of the control panel I have the Power button selected to turn off the display however, when i actually press the button in person the display turn off as expected then after .5th of a second the screen turns back on...
  4. Screen not coming back on after sleep

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen not coming back on after sleep: Since the latest update, the screen on my notebook will not come on after waking up from sleep. I can close my lid then re-open it later and it powers on, the keyboard lights up, I hear sounds, but no screen. I have to force shutdown (hold power button) and completely re-boot...
  5. Brightness not coming back after sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Brightness not coming back after sleep mode: I recently updated the internal hard drive on my laptop that runs windows 10. Since then when the computer goes into sleep mode and I go to use it again, the screen is very dark and it will not brighten unless I turn it off and then back on. I have updated the Radeon driver...
  6. Deletes shortcuts keep coming back after loggin back in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Deletes shortcuts keep coming back after loggin back in: Hi I am deploying Edge Chromium throughout my company and part of the install script I have is deleting IE shortcuts to discourage use before its unsupported My script deletes the IE shortcut in : C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs and also :...
  7. Come back to Windows 10 introduction after clean install?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Come back to Windows 10 introduction after clean install?: Hi, I sold my PC and I told the buyer that I'd install Windows 10 for him. I once heard that there's a key combination to "reset the introduction" so he can do by himself, like all the privacy settings, typing a password etc. I hope you understand what I mean. submitted by...
  8. Folder always coming back after restart

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder always coming back after restart: sorry for my bad english, I have an empty folder on drive D, after I delete it, it comes back again, I have tried various methods but it still can't, is there a solution?...
  9. Windows 10 setup after install

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 setup after install: hello, so i have just installed windows 10 and it was a clean install so i have no previous settings but when i try to connect to the internet through my ethernet cord it say unidentified network i have troubleshot it and it say i have i dont have a valid ip configuration. it...
  10. After shutdown PC comes back to life

in Windows 10 Support
    After shutdown PC comes back to life: Recently, a while after shut down (not just sleeping) my PC re-boots automatically. I return to it to find it back on, at the Lock Screen. If the machine has been on like this for some time, with the charger disconnected, the battery has run down, sometimes to zero. On one...