Windows 10: Windows Setup Gone

Discus and support Windows Setup Gone in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello! I started downloading Windows 10 yesterday morning and it took all day to download (simply because my internet was lagging horribly) and finally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by tasha221, Jul 30, 2015.

1. tasha221 Win User

Windows Setup Gone

Hello! I started downloading Windows 10 yesterday morning and it took all day to download (simply because my internet was lagging horribly) and finally it was done downloading and going through the rest of the steps. I got to the downloading updates part and it was taking quite a while and since it was late I just went to bed and decided to finish in the morning. Well when I got up this morning my computer had restarted sometime during the night and the Windows 10 setup is gone. *cry I opened the Media Tool thing and it just started downloading Windows all over again. Is there any what to open it where it left off or am I just stuck starting from scratch?? Thanks!

:)

tasha221, Jul 30, 2015
  2. lacrumb Win User

Mouse touchpad: Two finger scroll doesn't work

Have you gone into the touchpad setup?

lacrumb, Jul 30, 2015
  3. DADADA250 Win User
    windows 10 finished downloading then setup gone!

hello, i used the media creation tool and i chose UPGRADE THIS PC to download windows 10, after many hours of waiting it finished downloading , did PREPARING, then CHECKING FOR UPDATES then stuck on CHECKING YOUR PC, i closed it by mistake and now i don't
    know how to start the setup again!! is it just gone and i have to start the whole download thing again? or is there a trick i can find the installed files somewhere and trigger the setup installation again?

DADADA250, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Windows Setup Gone

1. Windows Setup Gone - Similar Threads - Setup Gone

2. All these user/networking/linkage/setup/backup and recovery problems; what is the most...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All these user/networking/linkage/setup/backup and recovery problems; what is the most...: HELP⁉‍In layman's terms please...without all the user/networking/linkage/setup/backup and recovery problems; what is the most user-friendly OS/PC? Microsoftsorry to say is so departmentalized it's ruining its products....
  3. All these user/networking/linkage/setup/backup and recovery problems; what is the most...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All these user/networking/linkage/setup/backup and recovery problems; what is the most...: HELP⁉‍In layman's terms please...without all the user/networking/linkage/setup/backup and recovery problems; what is the most user-friendly OS/PC? Microsoftsorry to say is so departmentalized it's ruining its products....
  4. All these user/networking/linkage/setup/backup and recovery problems; what is the most...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...: motherboard is b650e-f gaming Wi-Fi and the processor is amd 7900x, for some reason when I go onto the driver's section of Asus the lan driver is for intel it says but those are the only ones so I don't know if that is the problem and wouldn't know how to fix it. I'am also...
  6. Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...

Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...: motherboard is b650e-f gaming Wi-Fi and the processor is amd 7900x, for some reason when I go onto the driver's section of Asus the lan driver is for intel it says but those are the only ones so I don't know if that is the problem and wouldn't know how to fix it. I'am also...
  7. Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. NEW SETUP GONE WRONG

NEW SETUP GONE WRONG: I tried creating a new account on a new PC being installed for the first time. Then surprisingly im taken to the login page. I dont even have a profile setup and im expected to put in a password. i press next with an empty password and it it says incorrect. I type ""guest"...
  9. NEW SETUP GONE WRONG

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    NEW SETUP GONE WRONG: I tried creating a new account on a new PC being installed for the first time. Then surprisingly im taken to the login page. I dont even have a profile setup and im expected to put in a password. i press next with an empty password and it it says incorrect. I type ""guest"...
  10. NEW SETUP GONE WRONG

in Windows 10 Gaming