Windows 10: windows setup: /ImageIndex - An unknown command-line option

Discus and support windows setup: /ImageIndex - An unknown command-line option in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi everyone! I'm trying to use an /ImageIndex option with setup.exe as described here, but get only the error message "An unknown command-line option... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by foxfluffy, Feb 15, 2021.

1. foxfluffy Win User

windows setup: /ImageIndex - An unknown command-line option

Hi everyone!

I'm trying to use an /ImageIndex option with setup.exe as described here, but get only the error message "An unknown command-line option [/ImageIndex] was specified."

Can someone explain why? Maybe i'm doing something wrong?

Thanks!

:)

foxfluffy, Feb 15, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile windows setup: /ImageIndex - An unknown command-line option :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Feb 15, 2021
  4. ducknoir Win User

GPU-Z command line options?

I haven't been able to find a comprehensive list of the command line options for GPU-Z. Am I missing something?

Thanks.

ducknoir, Feb 15, 2021
Thema:

1. windows setup: /ImageIndex - An unknown command-line option - Similar Threads - setup ImageIndex unknown

2. "Unknown command line option Dynamic Update" in a Windows upgrade?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Unknown command line option Dynamic Update" in a Windows upgrade?: I'm attempting to use the Media Creation Tool as a way to cleanly transfer my files from one drive to the other,long story, as if the tool detects you already have a windows installation, it will offer to also move all the files and programs and etc. from your old install...
  3. "Unknown command line option Dynamic Update" in a Windows upgrade?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Unknown command line option Dynamic Update" in a Windows upgrade?: I'm attempting to use the Media Creation Tool as a way to cleanly transfer my files from one drive to the other,long story, as if the tool detects you already have a windows installation, it will offer to also move all the files and programs and etc. from your old install...
  4. "Unknown command line option Dynamic Update" in a Windows upgrade?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. WPR command line option for Shutdown performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WPR command line option for Shutdown performance: Hi All, On Windows 10, I can use WPR GUI and select shutdown performance . I am attaching snapshot for reference.But on windows server we have WPR command line installed by default and we don't want to install WPR GUI. The problem is that I am not able to get command line...
  6. WPR command line option for Shutdown performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WPR command line option for Shutdown performance: Hi All, On Windows 10, I can use WPR GUI and select shutdown performance . I am attaching snapshot for reference.But on windows server we have WPR command line installed by default and we don't want to install WPR GUI. The problem is that I am not able to get command line...
  7. WPR command line option for Shutdown performance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Command line commands

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command line commands: I would like to create a shortcut on the desktop using a command in a .bat file. I would like to specify what icon file to use, what program to execute, and the parameters to pass to the program. I have researched MKLINK but I don't think it will do the job. Any...
  9. Windows 10 File Explorer Command Line Options

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 File Explorer Command Line Options: I am looking for a list of Microsoft Windows 10 "File Explorer command line options". Preferably from the Microsoft document or TechNet site. Thank you in advance,...
  10. Windows Command-Line: The Evolution of the Windows Command-Line

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Command-Line: The Evolution of the Windows Command-Line: Welcome to the second post in this "Windows Command-Line" series. In this post we'll discuss some of the background & history behind the Windows Command-Line. Specifically, we’ll explore its humble origins in MS-DOS, to its modern-day incarnation supporting tools like...