Windows 10: Windows Setup Issue

Discus and support Windows Setup Issue in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, I accidentally chose the "Work" setup option to begin setting my machine up and realized I needed to choose "Personal" instead. Is there any... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Clarke Maddox, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Windows Setup Issue

Hello,

I accidentally chose the "Work" setup option to begin setting my machine up and realized I needed to choose "Personal" instead. Is there any way to undo this option once it has been selected?

:)

Clarke Maddox, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 26, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Windows Setup Issue

Saving issue in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

1. How many user accounts are setup on the PC?

I suggest you to check if issue persists in Hidden Admin account. Follow the steps to enable Hidden Admin:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type ‘net user administrator /active:yes’ and press Enter.

• Now check if issue persists on the Hidden admin account.
    Please get back to us with the results of the result of the proposed suggestion.

Uttam Yadav, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows Setup Issue

1. Windows Setup Issue - Similar Threads - Setup Issue

2. Issue with laptop setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with laptop setup: I have bought 2 new work laptops.On setup I was inputting my email for my Microsoft account but it kept saying not recognised. It didn't give me the option to select school/work.It made me use my personal email.I am now trying to setup my work account but it won't let me add...
  3. Issue with laptop setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with laptop setup: I have bought 2 new work laptops.On setup I was inputting my email for my Microsoft account but it kept saying not recognised. It didn't give me the option to select school/work.It made me use my personal email.I am now trying to setup my work account but it won't let me add...
  4. Win10 performance issues complex setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 performance issues complex setup: My desktop does not meet requirements for Win11, so it is Win 10.I have historically used virtual machines originally created in VMWare to separate work, personal email etc., dev, etc. Each VM client is fully licensed. I'm trying to set up a new VM for software development,...
  5. Win10 performance issues complex setup

Win10 performance issues complex setup: My desktop does not meet requirements for Win11, so it is Win 10.I have historically used virtual machines originally created in VMWare to separate work, personal email etc., dev, etc. Each VM client is fully licensed. I'm trying to set up a new VM for software development,...
  6. Win10 performance issues complex setup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 10 setup/installer resolution issues on MacBook Pro

Windows 10 setup/installer resolution issues on MacBook Pro: Windows 10 is impossible to install inside the Installer/Setup because the display resolution is in a weird state with display content not being visible or being dirtorted. im not even able to click ‘next‘. Its just on my MacBook Pro, not on any other computer. what should I...
  8. Windows 10 setup/installer resolution issues on MacBook Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 setup/installer resolution issues on MacBook Pro: Windows 10 is impossible to install inside the Installer/Setup because the display resolution is in a weird state with display content not being visible or being dirtorted. im not even able to click ‘next‘. Its just on my MacBook Pro, not on any other computer. what should I...
  9. Windows 10 setup/installer resolution issues on MacBook Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. One more issues causes the setup to fail.please dix the issues and then retry setup.

One more issues causes the setup to fail.please dix the issues and then retry setup.: 0x80070641 - impossible d'accéder au service windows installer.ceci peut se produire si le programme d'installation de Windows n'est pas bien installé....