Windows 10: windows setup menu restarting problem

Discus and support windows setup menu restarting problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have a build that I am trying to format with a USB 3.0 ISO drive that i did on my other pc. Everything works well to install windows on my 500... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by raphaelroy-molgat, Sep 23, 2020.

1. windows setup menu restarting problem

Hi,

I have a build that I am trying to format with a USB 3.0 ISO drive that i did on my other pc. Everything works well to install windows on my 500 GB ssd and on my 2TB hard drive. Starting the windows setup where they ask the country u are in and the keyboard language it keep on restarting over and over again after 5 times the blue screen of death appears and then its going back to the same setup menu with the country question and all.

I checked on my USB ISO device and everything is great with the files in it. My ssd is well plugged in and my hdd too so I really don't know what could it be.

Thanks for your help

Raphael R-M

:)

raphaelroy-molgat, Sep 23, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. dhoshaw Win User
    No Fan Control menu item in ATITool 0.26

.27b3 problems with 8800GT 256MB

I tried the .27b3 and encountered some problems.
    • Default profile comes up 0.00 / 0.00
    • App hard locks
    • Still no fan menu
    In the setup menu the following items appear:
    • Overclocking
    • Artifact scanning
    • Temperature monitoring
    • Gamma control
    • Startup
    • 3D-detection
    • Driver tweeks
    • Miscellaneous
    I'm running XP SP2 running NVIDIA 169.21 drivers.

The device details are displayed correctly now.

Regards,

dhoshaw, Sep 23, 2020
  4. windows setup menu restarting problem

little cat, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

windows setup menu restarting problem

1. windows setup menu restarting problem - Similar Threads - setup menu restarting

2. Windows setup problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows setup problem: So i wanted to install windows and when they finish installing some things it says windows has to restart to continue then it goes back at the start like a loop.Is there any way i can fix this because im trying for 1 week to solve the problem...
  3. Windows setup problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows setup problem: So i wanted to install windows and when they finish installing some things it says windows has to restart to continue then it goes back at the start like a loop.Is there any way i can fix this because im trying for 1 week to solve the problem...
  4. Windows setup problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows setup problem.

Windows setup problem.: I've facing a trouble when installing windows 10 from USB Drive, After bios setting complete when boot the pc then the screen comes likethis type of shape. But when remove the USB and restart pc then previous version of windows is working properly. What's wrong with me please...
  6. OOBEMSAHELLO Windows setup problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OOBEMSAHELLO Windows setup problem: So I reset my PC with the installation media using USB and when I setup my computer it said there was a problem setting up the computer and it had a error code saying “OOBEMSAHELLO” I think and can anyone tell me what this means? Because for right now, the computer is running...
  7. Stuck on windows setup menu on bootup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on windows setup menu on bootup: I am trying to reinstall windows from a flash drive, however whenever I restart my pc, it reverts back to windows setup. It even installs the new version, but when it has to restart to finalize, it goes back to the first setup menu. Please help? submitted by /u/Ezraa_joseph...
  8. Windows freezes when setup restarted

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows freezes when setup restarted: we built a PC and we plugged in the windows 10 installation usb. it would install normally but then when it automatically restarted in the installation it would deadlock on the boot screen. whenever we restart the computer now it does the same thing. if we try safe mode it...
  9. setup problem

setup problem: setup application doesn't run or work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setup-problem/56aae706-8c78-41ed-b43e-dfb9e47a4532
  10. On restart, developed problems with search, start menu, and taskbar.

in Windows 10 Support
    On restart, developed problems with search, start menu, and taskbar.: Alright, so, a few days ago I restarted my laptop, a couple weeks after upgrading to W10, and over the next hour i noticed three seemingly unrelated problems that all started at the same time. I first noticed that two of my pinned taskbar icons are "blank". They show no...