Windows 10: Windows setup not working properly

Discus and support Windows setup not working properly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had some problems with my laptop such as critical process died and couldn’t even get out of the blue screen so I decided to do a clean installation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rylicc, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Rylicc Win User

Windows setup not working properly

I had some problems with my laptop such as critical process died and couldn’t even get out of the blue screen so I decided to do a clean installation of windows 11 with a disc image but I cant get past this stage of windows setup any advice how I can fix this?

:)

Rylicc, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Windows not working properly

Thank you for the information.

We suggest that you try to run Hardware and Device troubleshooter using the steps below:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.
    We also suggest that you update the keyboard driver and check if it work.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted.

Remon Ont, Jan 15, 2022
  3. Windows Hello not working properly

Hi Jim,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your Windows Hello, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g. updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what specific troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try reinstalling your camera driver to resolve the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jan 15, 2022
  4. Windows setup not working properly

HP 15-r029wm Notebook PC windows 10 keyboard not working properly

Hi,

I realize that the keyboard is not working properly. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jan 15, 2022
Thema:

Windows setup not working properly

1. Windows setup not working properly - Similar Threads - setup working properly

2. Windows is not working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows is not working properly: Recently, my windows computer continuously showed notifications of some "expiro" virus. In panic, I frantically checked for different solutions online but to no avail. I finally decided to reset my computer, now when I try to open python interpreter it says "operation did not...
  3. Windows setup is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows setup is not working: I formatted my laptop because it was not working properly. After I reset it it automatically started downloading windows but it got stuck at 64 %not it won't let me setup windows manually...
  4. Windows setup not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows setup not working properly: I had some problems with my laptop such as critical process died and couldn’t even get out of the blue screen so I decided to do a clean installation of windows 11 with a disc image but I cant get past this stage of windows setup any advice how I can fix this?...
  5. Windows not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not working properly: A few days ago, I randomly kept on receiving blue screens making my pc restart. I can't remember whether the cause was because I just updated or installed something but my PC worked fine before. I built it myself and I've had it for nearly a year now with Windows 10 and it's...
  6. Windows not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows not working properly: A few days ago, I randomly kept on receiving blue screens making my pc restart. I can't remember whether the cause was because I just updated or installed something but my PC worked fine before. I built it myself and I've had it for nearly a year now with Windows 10 and it's...
  7. Windows not working properly

Windows not working properly: So, I basically have no idea what's going on.I wasn't able to launch a game, so i went to see if my drivers and windows were up to date. Both had an update, but neither were able to be updated. I got an error 0x800705aa from windows. I searched for corrupted files, there were...
  8. Two-display setup, scaling not working properly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Two-display setup, scaling not working properly: I have two displays, one with 3840x2160 resolution(main one) and one with 2560x1080 resolution(secondary one). They are set to 150% scaling and 100% scaling respectively, so effectively my main display shows everything as if its resolution was 2560x1440. And here comes weird...
  9. Windows in not working properly.

Windows in not working properly.: On Friday, 17 July 2020 I was using my PC as usually and a pop-up screen appeared saying " update your windows" but I ignored it. When I was shutting down my computer I clicked on "shut down and update" accidentally instead of "shut down". Then a window appeared: "updating...
  10. Dual monitor setup, not working properly, HD 530

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dual monitor setup, not working properly, HD 530: Hello, I have the following setup: Motherboard: Asus H170-Pro CPU: i3 6100 I have 2 monitors Dell U2414H (1920x1080@60Hz) using HDMI LG W1943 (1360x768@60Hz) using DVI Windows 10 64bit with the latest Intel drivers & Linux Manjaro On linux the monitors work...